Michael Bush trade value

Chum
Sand$: 108.00
Now that Michael Bush is signing with the Bears, what is his trade value in a dynasty league? I was hoping he would sign somewhere that he was THE feature back; however, in Chicago, that is not the case.

My main reason for asking is that the Forte owner has immediately shown interest for his handcuff. Should I wait this out due to Forte's contract situation or explore it further?

RB depth is my #1 concern on my team so I'd insist on getting an RB back.

My RBs - Ray Rice, RunDMC, CJ Spiller, Michael Bush
His RBs - Forte, Demarco Murray, Kendall Hunter, Khalil Bell, Felix Jones, Mike Tolbert (who is now part of 4 backs in Carolina!)

Bummer. I banked on Bush signing as a feature back.

Thanks!
Megalodon
Sand$: 70,944.94
mtcoup wrote:Now that Michael Bush is signing with the Bears, what is his trade value in a dynasty league? I was hoping he would sign somewhere that he was THE feature back; however, in Chicago, that is not the case.

My main reason for asking is that the Forte owner has immediately shown interest for his handcuff. Should I wait this out due to Forte's contract situation or explore it further?

His RBs - Forte, Demarco Murray, Kendall Hunter, Khalil Bell, Felix Jones, Mike Tolbert (who is now part of 4 backs in Carolina!)

Thanks!

maybe kendall hunter and a 2nd rounder in an upcoming rookie draft, other than that I dont see you getting any other rb from him. You could hold out hope that forte holds out, but I dont think he will hold out of the reg. season.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 47,206.82
rugger48 wrote:
mtcoup wrote:Now that Michael Bush is signing with the Bears, what is his trade value in a dynasty league? I was hoping he would sign somewhere that he was THE feature back; however, in Chicago, that is not the case.

Thanks!

maybe kendall hunter and a 2nd rounder in an upcoming rookie draft, other than that I dont see you getting any other rb from him. You could hold out hope that forte holds out, but I dont think he will hold out of the reg. season.

I totally agree with going after Hunter and a pick.
Chum
Sand$: 90.00
i agree with the going after hunter, i see gore getting injured and him breaking out big time

.5 ppr league
QB: Wilson
RB: Lacy, Fjax, Hillman, Jeremy Hill, CJ Anderson
WR: Marshall, TY Hilton, Roddy White, Hunter, Adams
TE: Kelce, Donnell
D: Chargers
K: Parkey