FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 08.28.2014, 08:05

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 136  Next
PostPosted: Thu 03.22.2012, 18:00 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 4665
Donate
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
625james wrote:
Mourning time for a spouse before moving on is what 2 years, 18 months at least a year?

I don't know about that, but pinksheets is dead on. An unattended man in a coma can't survive for very long.

You guys should write and complain. Maybe there's a job for continuity editor on a zombie apocalypse show. :F

Now shut your whining before they replace this show with some other Auction Dance Mom Hunter crap.

Do as PW says, not as PW does. Gotcha.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 00:13 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 34004
Donate
car.gif
SonOfDad wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
625james wrote:
Mourning time for a spouse before moving on is what 2 years, 18 months at least a year?

I don't know about that, but pinksheets is dead on. An unattended man in a coma can't survive for very long.

You guys should write and complain. Maybe there's a job for continuity editor on a zombie apocalypse show. :F

Now shut your whining before they replace this show with some other Auction Dance Mom Hunter crap.

:roll:

It's pretty sad when I can come to miss Crocky and KWIT.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 00:16 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
und2006 wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
625james wrote:

Yes, they are going to cancel the show because we don't like one character... or maybe... I dunno... kill her off?

And discussion like this is perfectly warranted, the show is meant to be examined. They have a damn talk show about it for gods sake.

:twisted:

I never realized the talk show was about 'inconsistencies of a timeline' and such.

I know I'm a nerd, I was simply making a statement that it's uber-nerd-tastic to worry about such minutae in such a totally impossible and never to happen reality. But carry on, my dorky brothers. :wink:

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 07:01 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 4665
Donate
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
625james wrote:

Birds of a feather...

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 07:20 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33340
Donate
mia.gif

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:02 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
SonOfDad wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
SonOfDad wrote:
quote="625james" Mourning time for a spouse before moving on is what 2 years, 18 months at least a year? /quote

Birds of a feather...

If you have some point instead of being a snarky little PITA, let me know, k?

Or if not, could you at least be funny or entertaining? :wink:

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:07 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
Anyway, what's the general feel now for the show? I like the fact that it's somewhat on the same journey as the book, just a slightly different path. The different characters introduced just seem to give it an alternate flavor without really changing the entire mix.

Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm much more ambivalent towards Lori, she wasn't written as a very sympathetic character in the book. I liked Andrea's outburst a few episodes back about how she hadn't lost anything but actually gained a boyfriend.

IMO Game of Thrones, Justified and Walking Dead are the best series on air now. Well, that and Dance Moms. :neutral:

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:13 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
mia.gif
pwbowen wrote:
Anyway, what's the general feel now for the show? I like the fact that it's somewhat on the same journey as the book, just a slightly different path. The different characters introduced just seem to give it an alternate flavor without really changing the entire mix.

Maybe that's one of the reasons I'm much more ambivalent towards Lori, she wasn't written as a very sympathetic character in the book. I liked Andrea's outburst a few episodes back about how she hadn't lost anything but actually gained a boyfriend.

IMO Game of Thrones, Justified and Walking Dead are the best series on air now. Well, that and Dance Moms. :neutral:

I lost interest in the comic early on. Everything seemed so rushed. Shane's meltdown was not written well, imo.

I think after Andrea's verbal witch-slap, I actually said, "OH" out loud.

This is the only show I catch as it airs, instead of catching it later from DVR.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:22 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18644
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
http://www.hulu.com/bestinshow

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:33 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18383
Donate
was.gif
ok, so i have NOT read the comics. please don't tell me how right/wrong i am here.

but, i am guessing this hooded figure is a female. i am guessing that andrea becomes a favored person of this hooded figure. i am guessing that rick the cop ends up in a jail cell with pretty crappy conditiions due to this hooded figure and andrea's mistrust of rick. i am guessing that carl and lori have a choice to make b/t rick and andrea (the memory of shane). i will still be glad dale is dead. poor t-dog, nothing good ever happens to the black guy in prison.

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:35 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
DropkickFluties wrote:

New Girl is there but no Justified?

And sorry, I can't get into Community. It seems to try to hard on the inside jokes and I just don't think it's as funny as it thinks it is.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:36 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
car.gif
DaKlute wrote:
ok, so i have NOT read the comics. please don't tell me how right/wrong i am here.

but, i am guessing this hooded figure is a female. i am guessing that andrea becomes a favored person of this hooded figure. i am guessing that rick the cop ends up in a jail cell with pretty crappy conditiions due to this hooded figure and andrea's mistrust of rick. i am guessing that carl and lori have a choice to make b/t rick and andrea (the memory of shane). i will still be glad dale is dead. poor t-dog, nothing good ever happens to the black guy in prison.

It's hard to tell since it's not an exact adaptation from the comic but I'm pretty sure the only thing you've got right is that Michone is a female.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:36 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18644
Donate
Location: Somewhere between the Principality of Sealand and Migrate, KY
ne.gif
pwbowen wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:

And sorry, I can't get into Community. It seems to try to hard on the inside jokes and I just don't think it's as funny as it thinks it is.

Look at the results of the first two rounds.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:37 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
mia.gif
pwbowen wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:

Justified lost to Sons of Anarchy in the first round.

PostPosted: Fri 03.23.2012, 08:42 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 18383
Donate
was.gif
pwbowen wrote:
DaKlute wrote:

It's hard to tell since it's not an exact adaptation from the comic but I'm pretty sure the only thing you've got right is that Michone is a female.

thanks?

On 10/3/08 Huckleberry wrote:

Something we can agree on DaKlute.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2040 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 ... 136  Next