Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,508.96
SonOfDad wrote:Someone's gonna have to take the dolphins pick for me. I'm not gonna have the time.

I'll give it a whirl.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 536.24
Like the Randle pick. Hopefully that'll end Jeff Ireland's 2nd round curse.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 55,013.84
jamcutpost wrote:FWIW, if anyone is considering an OT this round - this guy is one of the next in the line

Doesnt make him a bad player, does mean he'll be haunted by this for some time ...

Enjoy :)

I remember hearing an explanation for this that was somewhat plausible, though I can't think of it now. I mean, there's obviously no way it's an accident. Anyone remember why he did this?

Bitter god of Monday morning
Supreme Megalodon
birddog wrote:
Griffimo wrote:
birddog wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
Griffimo wrote:I like the Vikes pick if he's there in r2. Kalil & Jenkins would both be immediate impact. Don't know if it gets us out of the cellar or not though.

Both are great picks and I have seen us mocked this way more then once. Lot of holes to fill and a small shovel. 2-3 years till we sniff playoffs at best. could be 4-5 if we get it right. If Ponder isn't our future QB were the lions of year past.

I haven't seen any 2+ round mocks but considering who and where it looks about as rational as I can get with it. I don't really like the crap that Jenkins brings with him and I'm really not sold that they gamble with another character concern in the defensive backfield but the risk could be worth it and make sense if hes there in the 2nd yet.

I'll google it, but Jenkins character concerns are of the Cromartie-Setting up Franchises across the country concern, no?
Possible.. I can't recall all of it but theres a mess of crap.

That's a part of it. He has a number of kids already. And he's had trouble with smoking too much weed.

Megalodon
Sand$: 22,018.46
vonbearsalot wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:FWIW, if anyone is considering an OT this round - this guy is one of the next in the line

Doesnt make him a bad player, does mean he'll be haunted by this for some time ...

Enjoy :)

I remember hearing an explanation for this that was somewhat plausible, though I can't think of it now. I mean, there's obviously no way it's an accident. Anyone remember why he did this?

I never did hear a good explaination to be honest - but its not indicative of his overall play or skill level, for sure.

Best i can figure is he thought he may have seen a defensive player jump offside ... given how much time elapsed though ... and how long the play continued on for? Its a stretch, but if true would speak volumes for his ability to be coached.

After watching Coples destroy him at the senior bowl though im easily more concerned about that one game than that one isolated incident :thumbright:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 17,392.54
I would be the typ of GM that fans would hate.
2 picks, 2 selections of boring need picks on the line

Third has been pm'd
Megalodon
Sand$: 22,018.46
10ball wrote:I would be the typ of GM that fans would hate.

Third has been pm'd

With an OG and OT taken, i dont think id be far behind you :D
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 258.00
nicdolas wrote:If I'm Sam Bradford and the rams grab those 2 wr's id be excited for the upcoming season... 2 potential stud wr's

That was my thinking on the pick of Jeffrey. The offense was so bad that they couldn't keep the defense off the field and that's why the D was so bad. Always in terrible field position. Not to mention all the DBs on IR and crappy interior D line play

This team isn't going to be turned around in 1 year and they will be able to with those multiple first round picks the next 2 years that they can get some difference makers on the D and OL

12 Team PPR 2-QB League
QB, RB, RB/WR, WR/TE, WR/TE, QB/RB/WR/TE, K, D

Roethlisberger, Ryan, Dalton
Ivory, Woodhead, Hillman D Williams
A Brown, K Allen, J Landry, Cruz, Agholar, B Coleman
McManus
Dolphins, Colts D
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 145,557.72
Sorry been busy the last couple days folks.

Player lists updated in both threads and filled in the Vikings analysis a bit more.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 13.28
made my pick and Nicdolas been Pm'd
Great White Shark
Sand$: 46,318.26
Third and Long wrote:made my pick and Nicdolas been Pm'd

are you spying on my computer thats the 2nd time u took my pick bastage!

-Nic

twitter @nicdolas
Supreme Megalodon
10ball wrote:I would be the typ of GM that fans would hate.

Third has been pm'd

Interestingly, because of our long history of defense, Bears fans love DL picks. Because of our recent history of OL ineptitude, Bears fans love OL picks.

I guess we're easy to please.

Plus Emery is basically walking on water at this point after getting Marshall for a couple of 3rds. So nobody's going to really get upset no matter who he picks. At least for a few months, anyway...

Sand$: 7,005.42
i PM'ed EZV and jetsman to let them know they're up..

selection thread first page updated..

Sand$: 4,298.54
If someone could take over Houston for me if the pick comes up before monday, I'd appreciate. I just found out my dog was found after two months on the run and I picture a busy weekend.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 81,392.07
Good luck Stank. Hope he/she is doing okay.