User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6573
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 14,559.48
No suprise here fellas. Guy was a sleazeball at UofL. Ran a thug program, kids were in constant trouble with the law, hell even Momma got into a dust up with the HS coach after little Nicki was suspended for drugs. Not sure if a #5 ranking will save his job or not, but I thought that Arkansas and Petrino were perfect for each other.
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44555
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 11,765.54
bluemist wrote:No suprise here fellas. Guy was a sleazeball at UofL. Ran a thug program, kids were in constant trouble with the law, hell even Momma got into a dust up with the HS coach after little Nicki was suspended for drugs. Not sure if a #5 ranking will save his job or not, but I thought that Arkansas and Petrino were perfect for each other.


What's that about?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 45363
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,830.14
csbwsp79 wrote:Plain yes...but thats a score for him...he still is a a@@hole regardless


Ahhh, she's not bad. And the fact that he's at least 2x her age and got that says a lot. Give the dirty old sleezebag his due.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 67355
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 303,804.07
pwbowen wrote:
csbwsp79 wrote:Plain yes...but thats a score for him...he still is a a@@hole regardless


Ahhh, she's not bad. And the fact that he's at least 2x her age and got that says a lot. Give the dirty old sleezebag his due.


What? When you're his age you'd do that too (if you had the chance but we all know you never will) who you kidding!
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 45363
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$: 42,830.14
Budmonsan wrote:
pwbowen wrote:
csbwsp79 wrote:Plain yes...but thats a score for him...he still is a a@@hole regardless


Ahhh, she's not bad. And the fact that he's at least 2x her age and got that says a lot. Give the dirty old sleezebag his due.


What? When you're his age you'd do that too (if you had the chance but we all know you never will) who you kidding!


And just when I didn't think you had a grasp on reality....

Yeeeeep. She's not bad to me right now. If you're pushing 60 anything that's not 200 lbs probably will seem hot if she's in her 20's.
_______________________________________

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1627
Joined: Mon Sep 6, 2004
Sand$: 4,925.78
=; Im not saying she is that bad at all and yes she could get it for sure...My comment is that regardless of what she looks like he is still a a@@hole and i feel bad for the fiance and Petrino family...
_______________________________________

Could be better...Could be worse
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29012
Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006
Sand$: 39,822.72
nick saban is loving this.
_______________________________________

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16916
Joined: Tue May 11, 2004
Sand$: 14.72
Budmonsan wrote:I'm sure she was only with him because of who he was...


nah....she was with him because of his sensitive side
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 943
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2004
Sand$: 2,239.84
endzoneview wrote:
Birdzfan wrote:
Elmagister wrote:No way would I still marry her.


Yeah that poor guy will never live that one down now let alone if he were to still marry her.

It does amaze me that Petrino was able to pull a piece like that.....she's definitely hot.


:-k
Image



Wow, after seeing the close up compared to the first photo, it was almost like I was wearing beer goggles at the first glance. While it is still impressive for him, I will have to retract my definitely hot statement.

Maybe the term Butterface may fit a little better.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6573
Joined: Wed Jul 14, 2010
Sand$: 14,559.48
I find it curious that the original Arkansas State Police report stated that the accident involved only Petrino. Was this a case of falsifying a police report? Was there a blood test taken at the hospital? It could get very ugly,depending on what the money men at UofA want to do. :popcorn:
_______________________________________

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 67355
Joined: Fri Dec 31, 2004
Sand$: 303,804.07
bluemist wrote:I find it curious that the original Arkansas State Police report stated that the accident involved only Petrino. Was this a case of falsifying a police report? Was there a blood test taken at the hospital? It could get very ugly,depending on what the money men at UofA want to do. :popcorn:


I thought the report included her but he asked that her being there, not be made public?
_______________________________________

Image Image

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44555
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 11,765.54
Budmonsan wrote:
bluemist wrote:I find it curious that the original Arkansas State Police report stated that the accident involved only Petrino. Was this a case of falsifying a police report? Was there a blood test taken at the hospital? It could get very ugly,depending on what the money men at UofA want to do. :popcorn:


I thought the report included her but he asked that her being there, not be made public?


This. This is how her being there was discovered. It was dumb for him to think he could keep it secret with it being in the report.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27875
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007
Sand$: 56,777.12
lol @ school getting all self-righteous for known douchebag they hired being a douchebag.
_______________________________________

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 44555
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 11,765.54
vonbearsalot wrote:lol @ school getting all self-righteous for known douchebag they hired being a douchebag.


Well, I think it goes beyond douche to use the University's media department to try to lie. I don't think anyone is outraged. Just taking stock, and probably lining up ducks to fire him.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
vonbearsalot wrote:lol @ school getting all self-righteous for known douchebag they hired being a douchebag.


I would think they would be happy with the fact he rises above the societal norm for arkansas. I mean she wasn't his niece right?

Image
_______________________________________

Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests