Megalodon
Sand$: 21,604.66
bjoemama2 wrote:
Craphead wrote:If Garçon and Armstrong can work out their drops the Skins would have a pretty elite pair of deep-threat WRs.

elite?

Armstrong is not a great player, i doubt hes going to be anything but roster depth
Sand$: 744.15
Robert Griffin has declined the Colts request for a private workout.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,828.16
endzoneview wrote:Robert Griffin has declined the Colts request for a private workout.

To be fair, he said he was declining all private workouts. His Pro Day was going to be his only workout.

That said, I think he privately wishes for the Redskins. The Redskins didn't request a workout because, hey, they're taking whoever the Colts don't want. They don't have a choice.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,159.66
jnadke wrote:
endzoneview wrote:Robert Griffin has declined the Colts request for a private workout.

To be fair, he said he was declining all private workouts. His Pro Day was going to be his only workout.

That said, I think he privately wishes for the Redskins. The Redskins didn't request a workout because, hey, they're taking whoever the Colts don't want. They don't have a choice.

Shanny's happier a rat in a dumpster, isn't he?

And look at Lil Danny, he's trying to grow a 'stache. Magnum Snyder, PI?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
jnadke wrote:

Yeah, to be fair you should have mentioned that the Colts story broke first, then it was revealed he wasn't working out for anyone.

This guy is hoping Irsay doesn't change his mind

Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
endzoneview wrote:
jnadke wrote:

Yeah, to be fair you should have mentioned that the Colts story broke first, then it was revealed he wasn't working out for anyone.

take a 1980's rusted out chevette and smash into the back of that vehicle out of principle alone.

badgasman9 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

take a 1980's rusted out chevette and smash into the back of that vehicle out of principle alone.

:lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 651.06
endzoneview wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:

:lol:

Everytime i am driving around now I will be looking for this car.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,828.16
Report: RGIII already learning Skins' offense

Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan will reportedly meet with Baylor QB Robert Griffin III a couple of times per week leading up to the draft.
If it's true, the report speaks of the level of confidence by both the Redskins and Griffin's camp that the Colts are locked into Andrew Luck with the first pick. RGIII will get a head start on the Redskins playbook in the meantime, expediting his NFL learning curve.

I'm no NFL expert, but I'd think this would be in violation of draft tampering rules....

...that is, unless the headline is a bit sensationalized.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,364.26
You can share your playbook with anyone.
jnadke wrote:

Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan will reportedly meet with Baylor QB Robert Griffin III a couple of times per week leading up to the draft.
If it's true, the report speaks of the level of confidence by both the Redskins and Griffin's camp that the Colts are locked into Andrew Luck with the first pick. RGIII will get a head start on the Redskins playbook in the meantime, expediting his NFL learning curve.

I'm no NFL expert, but I'd think this would be in violation of draft tampering rules....

Since Griffin isn't a NFL employee yet or signed with any team, I'm not sure tampering would apply. Definitely no CBA violation for the same reason. Looks like the Redskins are taking advantage of a loophole.

Of course, I'm sure all of the teams agreed not to exploit this loophole, so the Skins will be fined cap space and draft picks next year.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 536.24
Learning skins playbook??? Imagine what would happen if Indy actually decides to draft RG3 as their #1 pick...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,159.66
Cannio wrote:Learning skins playbook??? Imagine what would happen if Indy actually decides to draft RG3 as their #1 pick...

Yes, that mighty Shanaweasel offense would be exposed for all to see. :?

But it would be funny just watching the battle of wits between Irsay and Snyder.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,604.66
pwbowen wrote:
Cannio wrote:Learning skins playbook??? Imagine what would happen if Indy actually decides to draft RG3 as their #1 pick...

Yes, that mighty Shanaweasel offense would be exposed for all to see. :?

But it would be funny just watching the battle of twits between Irsay and Snyder.

ftfy ;)
Great White Shark
Sand$: 320,184.54
endzoneview wrote:
jnadke wrote:

Since Griffin isn't a NFL employee yet or signed with any team, I'm not sure tampering would apply. Definitely no CBA violation for the same reason. Looks like the Redskins are taking advantage of a loophole.

Of course, I'm sure all of the teams agreed not to exploit this loophole, so the Skins will be fined cap space and draft picks next year.

I don't think it's even a loophole - anyone in the country is allowed to share their playbook with anyone. If the playbook belongs to a specific team or company, they would have to approve it and I suppose they did.

I guess the NFL could pass a rule stating that no team can share their playbook with any player not in the CBA but it would probably create more problems than it's worth. And it wouldn't be able to stop one of Shanahan's buddies or ex-coaches from sharing it either.

The skins and RG3 are doing the right thing here - get as big a jump on everyone as you can with learning the playbook and getting ready for the season. It does give the teams with the first/second pick a bit of an unfair advantage but i suppose when you're drafting that high you could use a bit of it.