FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 10.02.2014, 09:29

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 132  Next
PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 09:39 

Sand$: 6378
Donate
ne.gif
The Dragon wrote:
This one's couple weeks old, but we were talking about it last night so I had to share.

Teagan (6) and I were planning a boy's day out, his plan was to go look at motorcycles at the Harley shop, guns and stuff at Cabella's and then have a steak lunch. So the Missus was talking to Ruby (2 1/2) about what they should do since the men were going to be gone.
Wife: Ruby, what should we do since Daddy and Teagan are going to be gone all day.
Ruby: Idunno. (one of her favorite phrases right now)
W: Maybe we'll go to Hobby Lobby and get some crafty stuff to do!
(Ruby begins to tear up...)
R: (Crying) I don't wanna do crappy stuff!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

priceless!

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 10:40 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20993
Donate
ne.gif
The Dragon wrote:
This one's couple weeks old, but we were talking about it last night so I had to share.

Teagan (6) and I were planning a boy's day out, his plan was to go look at motorcycles at the Harley shop, guns and stuff at Cabella's and then have a steak lunch. So the Missus was talking to Ruby (2 1/2) about what they should do since the men were going to be gone.
Wife: Ruby, what should we do since Daddy and Teagan are going to be gone all day.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: =D>

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 13:12 
Honorary Megalodon

Sand$: 14746
Donate
sf.gif
FLPatsFan wrote:
The Dragon wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

priceless!

x2 :thumbright:

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 18:24 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 19354
Donate
atl.gif
I'm just here to tell you guys that being a dad to a teenage (17 this friday) girl is hard.
Don't need to go into a whole bunch of details, but I will ask all the praying sharks for prayers for my daughter.
And for you non-praying sharks good vibes, postive, thoughts, extra juju. Whatever you got I'll take it.

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 18:45 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33300
Donate
mia.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:
I'm just here to tell you guys that being a dad to a teenage (17 this friday) girl is hard.
Don't need to go into a whole bunch of details, but I will ask all the praying sharks for prayers for my daughter.
And for you non-praying sharks good vibes, postive, thoughts, extra juju. Whatever you got I'll take it.

I've had two that age...another is about to become a teen. One of them made me a grandpa at an early age. I feel for you.

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 18:57 

Sand$: 6378
Donate
ne.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

good thought comin your way CBob....

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 18:59 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17334
Donate
hou2.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

After rejecting the immediate thought, wishing it all works out well!

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 19:25 
Honorary Megalodon

Sand$: 14746
Donate
sf.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

will keep her and your family in my prayers.

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 20:31 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6774
Donate
mia.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

If I'm due any good karma, I give it to you!

I like my coffee like I like my women...without a penis.

PostPosted: Tue 04.10.2012, 21:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 11728
Donate
den.gif
C-Bob, my prayers are with you man. And if that fails maybe we can get a Shark Tank posse to take care of the issue, I hear if you supply enough sausage the Tank's resident black belt will show up.

PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 01:22 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 29730
Donate
dal.gif
Good luck man, sometimes the best thing to do is the opposite of what you would like to.

Any coyote dens in your neck of the woods?

PostPosted: Wed 04.11.2012, 06:11 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25781
Donate
cle.gif
Bob--My thoughts are with you and your family in this time of turmoil. Your posts in this thread have shown me all I need to know what a dedicated father you are. Since you have put in the hours and effort to stay close with your daughter, I have no doubt that your family will work through this trial together and come out stronger. This is my 3rd swim in the troubling waters of trying to guide a 17 year old. Sometimes I want to beat my head against the wall, but my head is too hard and I hate drywall work. ](*,) If there is ANYTHING that I can do please feel free to tell me, even if it is just to vent your obvious frustration. Good luck buddy!

Last edited by bluemist on Fri 04.13.2012, 11:54, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 00:13 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 29730
Donate
dal.gif
My wife and I plant flowers in our flowerbed every year for our anniversary. Our daughter is 2½ and helped this year. She dug holes, put plants in the holes, covered them with dirt and helped me water them in. When we started watering them in I held her in one arm and watered with the other hand. After a while she quit holding on and was dead weight on my arm. I finally let her down and told her to stay on the sidewalk while I was watering. Naturally she did as I asked for about a minute and then proceeded to step in the flowerbed. She stepped right next to a flower we had just planted and into the hole that had just been dug and refilled. Her foot sank into the mud to her ankle and she promptly lost her balance and sat down in the mud. I washed off her foot and hands, but not the back of her shorts. It was a heartwarming sight watching my little gardener walk around the yard with mud on the back of her shorts. I wish now I had taken a picture, but that's an image I never plan on forgetting.

PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 20:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 20993
Donate
ne.gif
Crackhead Bob wrote:

tons of positive vibes for you dude.....

PostPosted: Mon 04.16.2012, 16:12 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3186
Donate
cle.gif
My bug killing days are apparently over.

My wife has trained our almost 4-year-old to just take care of them for her. Anytime he sees a bug in the house, he gets a paper towel and catches the bug in it and then smashes the paper towel and throws it away. It seems when he is outside, he toys with them before killing them with a hand or foot. He always loved the bug house at the zoo and thoughts all the bugs were cool, but now he just lives to kill them. We are supposed to go to a bug class in the next week or two and you actually get to hold or pet some bugs. Suddenly I'm afraid the zoo's insects are going to be put to death by Nolan (Though usually at the zoo he loves to pet everything nicely, so I guess we will see if we are ever invited back).

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1975 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113 ... 132  Next