FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Wed 04.23.2014, 09:26

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun 02.12.2012, 10:23 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 26026
Donate
sf.gif
Saw the "First Car" thread and thought I'd start another for all or some of the cars you have owned since it's the off-season and most of us will be bored in the tank for the next few months 8)

First: '85 Chevy Sprint much like this one

'85 VW Golf - Loved this car

'95 VW Jetta - Was my ex-wife's car. When we split up she couldn't afford payments, so I took them over to try and not ruin my credit :?

'99 Pontiac Grand Am

'01 Chevy Monte Carlo SS - This car felt like a boat compared to all my other small cars :lol:

'03 Nissan 350z - This was an attention getter. Loved this car except it wasn't practical for every day driving. Too bad I couldn't afford to have a weekend car :P

'06 Mustang GT - My first muscle car. Pic is my actual car...

'09 Dodge Challenger - Current car and pic is my actual car as well.

PostPosted: Sun 02.12.2012, 11:59 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 20824
Donate
atl.gif
First car was the crappy mustang in the first car thread...pic not actually mine, but it's the same make & model.

Then I drove a 72 Ford Bronco and this was by far my favorite. It was my dads actually, but when the mustang crapped out my senior year I got to drive the hunting truck. It was a beast and I loved it...pic not actually mine, but pretty close...just add a steel bumber & a wench

After that I got a Chevy Cavalier. Crappy little car that I eventually wrecked, but it was a decent ride. Not mine and mone was solid red

Chevy S-10 in college. My first wife rolled this one

I bought a Subaru Brat. What a fun little car! It backfired so loudly about 30 seconds after you cut the engine. Sounded like a shotgun! I had so much fun with that! Baja seats and all! Image

Chevy Monte Carlo...I ran this one into a river...technically it was a creek, but we had a flood and the water had come over the road and I thought I could go through it. It was much deeper than I thought and water was pouring in the windows. That sucked, but I never liked this car anyway

Then there was the family beast. Yukon XL. Holy crap was this thing big. I owned this when gas was almost $5 bucks a gallon

My current is a Dodge pickup...nothing fancy, but it gets the job done.

I feel like I am missing one or two from this list. If I think of them I'll edit and add them in.

PostPosted: Sun 02.12.2012, 12:20 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 16933
Donate
atl.gif
81 Buick Regal (all brown) loved it.Image
85 Buick Grand National loved itImage
90 Ford Probe hated itImage
89 Pontiac Sunbird did what I needed it to doImage
93 Lumina z34 loved itImage
98 Intrepid loved itImage
Truck time...03 SilveradoImage
currently...07 SilveradoImage

PostPosted: Tue 02.14.2012, 14:02 

Sand$: 40242
Donate
nyj.gif
At the age of 16 in 1993, my first car was a 85 Old Cutlass

After two great years, I dropped the transmission #-o

Then I got a brand new 95 Chevy Cavalier, had that car for 7 years

then in 2002, I bought a brand new Volkswagen Golf

In 2006 I bought a brand new Chrysler 300

Then this past Christmas, I bought my GMC Terrain

PostPosted: Tue 02.14.2012, 14:11 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 3080
Donate
cle.gif
1989 Buick Century

1995 Chevy Beretta

1999 Chevy Monte Carlo (Still my drive to work car)

2001 Ford Windstar (Family car that gave us trouble, especially at the end)

2011 Ford Flex

PostPosted: Wed 02.15.2012, 01:00 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 12306
Donate
den.gif
CBob, I had a Bronco almost exactly like that! Man I loved that truck!

PostPosted: Sun 02.19.2012, 17:01 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 11223
Donate
gb.gif
1969 Buick Wildcat...This was my very first car. It was handed down to me from my parents when they bought a new car for my mom to drive. This was the now infamous "Duck Killer". Had lots of good times in that car. Bagged my first babe in the back seat:

Car #2...A 1980 Pontiac Sunbird Coupe. Again, this one was handed down to me by my mom after my dad died and she took over using his car. It was small but I had some good memories with it. I killed it when I blew the motor right after passing some old fart on a county highway. Pretty embarassing:

Car #3 was a 1971 Pontiac Gran Prix. It was a jet black 2 door with a red interior. I owned this back in the day when we all used to name our cars. Immediately after buying it I drove over to my best friend's house to show it to him. His mom took one look at the black car with the silver grille and said "It looks like Darth Vader". That was it...the car had a name. I went to the DMV the next day and filled out a an app for a "Darth" vanity plate. Thanks Mrs. H!! My fondest memory of this car was going shopping cart hunting with my friend Mike:

Car #4...a mud brown Chysler Laser. When I first bought this I thought "Cool...I own my first sports car!! The chicks are gonna dig this!!" Wow, was I wrong. It was one of the ugliest, lame cars I ever owned. Completely void of memories with this POS:

#5 was my second go 'round with a 1980 Pontiac Sunbird, although this one was a beige hatchback. Not much to tell about this one. Needed a car quickly...found this one and it was cheap:

#6 was a Plymouth Volare'. Don't remember too much about this car either, except that I bought it from a very old woman who could no longer drive. Finally had a major upgrade after this POS:

# 7 was my first NEW car. A '97 Chevy Malibu LS. REALLY loved this car!! When I owned this car I offerer to drive anytime I'd be going somewhere with family and/or friends, just because I liked it so much. It was a lease so I only had it for three years until I traded it for a 2000 of the same.

#8 was a 2000 Ford Ranger XLT pick up exactly like this one, except that mine had a matching cap on the back. After buying our first home I felt I needed a truck to do some things around the house like hauling home repair and landscaping supplies. The only drawbacks were the stupid "suicide seats" and doors for back seat passengers, and the fact that it was a rear wheel drive, which didn't help me out in the crappy Wisconsin winters. I spent almost 30 minutes one night getting it out of deep snow. I told my wife that it was going to me my last winter with a two wheel drive truck, and I was going to get a 4 X 4 as soon as winter was over. Well, two weeks later she totaled it out for me. So I got my 4 X 4 much sooner than I planned:

#9 was and is the vehicle I own right now, a 1998 Ford Explorer XLT. I know you're picturing some rusted out POS, but amazingly the body is in near pristine condition even though I have over 215K miles on it. I love the confidence I get with the 4WD in the winter time, and to date I've spent next to nothing on it for major repairs even though I've owned it for over four years:

PostPosted: Thu 04.12.2012, 23:51 
Whale Shark

Sand$: 526
Donate
was.gif
'74 Superbeetle, '71 vw bug, '74 vw bug, '73 vw bug, 2 '67 vw bugs, '74 vw karman ghia, '68 vw bug, '55 oval window vw bug, '73 vw baja bug, '68 vw baja bug, '71 vw camper bus, '74 vw camper bus.......2 '90something Geo metros, 2 90something Geo trackers, '85 chevy tahoe pickup, '89 chevy caprice classic, '93 toyota mr2 w/5speed ttops & twin turbo(miss this car), '99 ford f150 extcab...........then i got married and bought the wife a 2004 chevy tahoe........now we have the Tahoe, F150, & my '68 vw bug .....wife said i had to grow up :lol:

PostPosted: Sun 04.15.2012, 12:30 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17941
Donate
min.gif

PostPosted: Sun 04.15.2012, 16:41 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 11223
Donate
gb.gif
Griffimo wrote:

I bet those fat Minnesota chicks really dig your Corn Cob Penis Tractor. Sweet ride, Griff.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 06:27 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 17941
Donate
min.gif
I'm confused. Are you saying that only fat chicks dig corn, because that explains a lot. Or, in your Cheese Whiz blinded hatred of everything unPacker are you saying all the women in Minnesota are fat?

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 19:58 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 38502
Donate
det.gif
1979 delta 88: the greenpeace

1979 malibu wagon: the beast, AKA the great white hope

1976 celica: the booger

1988 camaro rs: betsy lou

1996 saturn sl2: the jalopy

1996 grand cherokee: 'ole squeeky