FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sat 09.20.2014, 02:57

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 34  Next
 Post subject: Re: Pet Peeves
PostPosted: Fri 04.13.2012, 19:46 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 25725
Donate
cle.gif
Marry me dedela! My first commitment is no globe bar. :Drink)

PostPosted: Mon 04.16.2012, 14:48 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 551
Donate
nfllogo.gif
Speaking of voicemail, I hate when someone leaves a "message" on my voicemail of 1-2 seconds recording them hanging up. They knew I wasn't answering since they got the voicemail, knew they were not going to leave a message, but waited through my entire outgoing message before hanging up so it creates a message.

PostPosted: Mon 04.16.2012, 14:53 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 35276
Donate
car.gif
FutBol wrote:
Speaking of voicemail, I hate when someone leaves a "message" on my voicemail of 1-2 seconds recording them hanging up. They knew I wasn't answering since they got the voicemail, knew they were not going to leave a message, but waited through my entire outgoing message before hanging up so it creates a message.

They were probably trying to record a nice, wet fart for you and failed.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Mon 04.16.2012, 14:55 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 551
Donate
nfllogo.gif
pwbowen wrote:
FutBol wrote:

They were probably trying to record a nice, wet fart for you and failed.

Now that I would appreciate. Who wouldn't?

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 14:19 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 21481
Donate
cle.gif
Peeve: UGs who want me to make them stuff like an Al Cu Zn Mg Fe Cr alloy.

don't they know that's difficult at best and even more so without an inert atmosphere

Long live Scotland!

(2-0) Dyno$
(1-1) Uber, HoP, DM, FSNFL, ***P$B, **Wall
(0-3) **College
*=Champs

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 17:35 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 16535
Donate
stl.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:

don't they know that's difficult at best and even more so without an inert atmosphere

difficult?...puzzy

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 17:40 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:

Ehh, today's groups were not as bad as I earlier imagined. I did say no way to trying to alloy any Li or Ti, too problematic, but I went along with any other proposed compositions.

They had to go on my faith on temps after the AL Cu were melted and I got above 900c, that any Fe, Cr, Mn adds then melted in charge, as I was not going to burn through thermocouples to prove it. I'm pretty good at just by looking at the charge light intensity and wavelength what's the temperature. Oxide formation with Mg, not bad at all. Zn is a always a bit tricky, it's all temp control, but I kept the oxides pretty low with no discernible vaporation. I'll know tomorrow morning if that's truly the case assuming no one claims they got zinc oxide poisoning today. :lol: That's yellow eyes, flue like symptoms, and yellow skin if it's bad enough. Takes 3-14 days to clear up if you get it.

More groups for the next 2-3 weeks. It's fun really. I like getting the kids involved in this kinda stuff. Good learning experience for them.

Long live Scotland!

(2-0) Dyno$
(0-3) **College
*=Champs

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 17:43 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
stl.gif
The BlueBeards wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:

Ehh, today's groups were not as bad as I earlier imagined. I did say no way to trying to alloy any Li or Ti, too problematic, but I went along with any other proposed compositions.

They had to go on my faith on temps after the AL Cu were melted and I got above 900c, that any Fe, Cr, Mn adds then melted in charge, as I was not going to burn through thermocouples to prove it. I'm pretty good at just by looking at the charge light intensity and wavelength what's the temperature. Oxide formation with Mg, not bad at all. Zn is a always a bit tricky, it's all temp control, but I kept the oxides pretty low with no discernible vaporation. I'll know tomorrow morning if that's truly the case assuming no one claims they got zinc oxide poisoning today. :lol: That's yellow eyes, flue like symptoms, and yellow skin if it's bad enough. Takes 3-14 days to clear up if you get it.

More groups for the next 2-3 weeks. It's fun really. I like getting the kids involved in this kinda stuff. Good learning experience for them.

You could do all that I suppose. Personally I just put the metals between my pecs and flex, but that's just me.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 17:46 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6770
Donate
mia.gif
tjusmc wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:

You could do all that I suppose. Personally I just put the metals between my glutes and clench, but that's just me.

FTFY
You're welcome.

I like my coffee like I like my women...without a penis.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 17:54 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 668
Donate
kc.gif
People that are too f'ing lazy to walk the extra 20ft to put shopping carts in the coral.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 18:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
stl.gif
beerbarian wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:

You could do all that I suppose. Personally I just put the metals between my glutes and clench, but that's just me.

FTFY
You're welcome.

That's another way.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 19:29 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
tjusmc wrote:
beerbarian wrote:
tjusmc wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:
The BlueBeards wrote:

FTFY
You're welcome.

That's another way.

Your eyes aren't yellow?

Long live Scotland!

(2-0) Dyno$
(0-3) **College
*=Champs

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 21:07 
Moderatorbaiter

Sand$: 8162
Donate
dal.gif
People who witch and moan when I ask them to make me an exotic alloy and they're too lazy to do it.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 21:11 
Honorary Megalodon

Sand$: 15218
Donate
sf.gif
bluemist wrote:
Marry me dedela! My first commitment is no globe bar. :Drink)

if ya forward me the info on your pension income I might consider it. oh...and if ya do dishes that is a plus.

PostPosted: Tue 04.17.2012, 21:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
cle.gif
StoneCutter wrote:
People who witch and moan when I ask them to make me an exotic alloy and their too lazy to do it.

Awe, me being lazy?

All they have to do is look at a Periodic Chart, maybe a phase diagram or two, and at least wonder if there's might be some challenges. Like zinc vaporizing at 906C while chrome doesn't melt till 1906C.

Long live Scotland!

(2-0) Dyno$
(0-3) **College
*=Champs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 503 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 34  Next