mock drafts?

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 354.36
hey guys looking for a place to do some mock drafting for free. Can you point me in th right direction
thanks

BACK TO BACK CHAMPION
GOING FOR THE CHIMERA 3-PEAT
Blue Shark
Sand$: 706.00

------
James
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,450.46
you might find it hard to find full drafts anywhere other than ESPN at the moment though, and even then you may have to jump out of a few until you find some decent mockers to mock with.

Sharks has a thread for mock drafts that you may find some people looking to mock at the same time as you.

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=55

other than that i suggest joining twitter and following some good fantasy football people and watch out for mock announcements. i did some great mocks with guys that run or write for some good ff websites last year just because they were short and appealing for people to join in or were just up for mocking and asking around. by far the best online drafting experiences i have had.

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,724.00
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:you might find it hard to find full drafts anywhere other than ESPN at the moment though, and even then you may have to jump out of a few until you find some decent mockers to mock with.

Sharks has a thread for mock drafts that you may find some people looking to mock at the same time as you.

other than that i suggest joining twitter and following some good fantasy football people and watch out for mock announcements. i did some great mocks with guys that run or write for some good ff websites last year just because they were short and appealing for people to join in or were just up for mocking and asking around. by far the best online drafting experiences i have had.

Good thought. Anyone in particular that you follow on twitter that you would recommend for this or just general solid fantasy opinions?

-
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,450.46
jcalebmoore wrote:
theoutlawdekepatton wrote:you might find it hard to find full drafts anywhere other than ESPN at the moment though, and even then you may have to jump out of a few until you find some decent mockers to mock with.

Good thought. Anyone in particular that you follow on twitter that you would recommend for this or just general solid fantasy opinions?

i think i started by following people from footballguys, footballoutsiders, gridiron experts etc. they will tweet good articles or discussion from other sites too so you get to know who is worth following or not. i am not shy though to be honest, i have everyone from Andy Behrens to Micheal Smith on mine too.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,810.58
burlap1980 wrote:hey guys looking for a place to do some mock drafting for free. Can you point me in th right direction
thanks

My work here is done. :wink:

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,193.26
I'm addicted to that mock draft site. It's so early, and I'm always mocking it seems. Haha, I'm weird. It's too early..

2013 Blue Shark League Champion
2012 Tiger Shark League Champion
Mako Shark
Sand$: 119.92
xdanb22x wrote:I'm addicted to that mock draft site. It's so early, and I'm always mocking it seems. Haha, I'm weird. It's too early..

You keep mocking like that you will go blind.

I ain't no chum...

2012 Extreme Sharks Baseball CHAMP!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,202.00
Are you looking for just rookies, or overall players?

Megalodon
Sand$: 31,148.60
burlap1980 wrote:hey guys looking for a place to do some mock drafting for free. Can you point me in th right direction
thanks

Last year we had a mock draft thread and a chatroom on chatzy. We'd either post in the thread or on the chatsite the type of draft, number, and time of draft and if someone logged on and was able to they'd join. It was fun to mock with sharks and chat along the way. Hopefully it can be done again this year whenever it gets closer to time. I don't see much of a point to mocking now unless it's to satisfy an itch or you have a ridiculously early draft.

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=262421&hilit=chatzy
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,850.20
Good Call SOD. The chats were very helpful last year. I swear I won both of my leagues becuase I knew what to do from each daft position. And yes grown men were using chatzy :lol: .
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,810.58
giant-eer wrote:Good Call SOD. The chats were very helpful last year. I swear I won both of my leagues becuase I knew what to do from each daft position. And yes grown men were using chatzy :lol: .

Good luck when you find out those girls are underage.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Sand$: 4,550.39
I was checking out NFL.com's draft kit and I noticed they have IDP/PPR league mock drafts. I never saw that before.
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,109.02
endzoneview wrote:I was checking out NFL.com's draft kit and I noticed they have IDP/PPR league mock drafts. I never saw that before.

Hmm must be new, they changed a few things a couple of days ago.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=336835
11th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Sand$: 4,550.39
625james wrote:
endzoneview wrote:I was checking out NFL.com's draft kit and I noticed they have IDP/PPR league mock drafts. I never saw that before.

Hmm must be new, they changed a few things a couple of days ago.

The only bad thing is the mock was too QB heavy first round