Lions Out of Control?

Megalodon
Sand$: 31,148.60
Shhhhhh
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,620.24
I like what he could offer this season with an injury to either Calvin or Burleson but rationally w/Burleson still hanging around.. I don't see much of an increase. He'll be over-drafted and cost too much for my blood come draft time.. I'll let the reachers reach.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 40,505.60
birddog wrote:I like what he could offer this season with an injury to either Calvin or Burleson but rationally w/Burleson still hanging around.. I don't see much of an increase. He'll be over-drafted and cost too much for my blood come draft time.. I'll let the reachers reach.

If Burleson is the reason you don't produce, then you probably are not very good. T Young is good.

T.Young currently is 44th WR on FF Calculator's ADP. If he stays in that range on draft day, you are only paying WR3/WR4 price for a potential WR2.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,620.24
hankrip wrote:
birddog wrote:I like what he could offer this season with an injury to either Calvin or Burleson but rationally w/Burleson still hanging around.. I don't see much of an increase. He'll be over-drafted and cost too much for my blood come draft time.. I'll let the reachers reach.

If Burleson is the reason you don't produce, then you probably are not very good. T Young is good.

T.Young currently is 44th WR on FF Calculator's ADP. If he stays in that range on draft day, you are only paying WR3/WR4 price for a potential WR2.

Not to sound like an arse, hankrip but good for FF calculator's ADP :wink: There are others I'll have higher interest in come draft time.

Calvin and Burleson's #'s will have to drop significantly in order for Young to increase on his #'s dramatically. Take a shot on him. Too rich for my blood in Linehan's offense with Stafford back there misreading single coverages on Calvin.. fair to say my drafting perspective is much different than yours or the majorities.

FWIW I believe more in Stafford's development as a QB more than I do in Young's development (or talent) as a WR .. take it for what you will.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Sand$: 5,240.39
I'm with birddog on this one
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,694.28
http://wap.myfoxdetroit.com/w/main/stor ... 7g.twitter

Lions' Suh accused of sideswiping car, berating driver
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,418.00
Classy guy, that Suh.

QB:Newton,Rivers
RB:Spiller,Forte,DBrown,Woodhead,FJax
WR:VJax,Welker,Jennings,Harvin,Cooper,Burleson
TE:Olsen,Reed
K:Brown
Def: Cincy
4/Pass TD, 6/all other TDs
Start: 2QB,2RB,3WR,1TE,1FLEX(RB,WR,TE),K,Def
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,418.76
keeb97 wrote:Classy guy, that Suh.

So overrated

Sotheby's Big Play Auction 2014/2015 Champion \:D/
Megalodon
Sand$: 14.72
This guy really exhibits symptoms of "roid rage"...I seriously wonder if he is on the juice....if so he needs help before he throws what could be a very promising career away