I'm fat

Megalodon
Sand$: 101,807.12
I'm certainly not fat, but so far today I've ate a huge sausage egg and cheese burrito from the roach coach, 2 donuts, 2 chocolate chip cookies, wings and fries, and a candy buckeye... I eat like this all the time...

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Real men have scars, lots of them... -Dad
Moderatorbaiter
Sand$: 6,210.32
The fates are conspiring against me.

Wife has been on the road 9 out of the last 10 days. Couple that with a Cajun deli opening up in the little grocery store around the corner, and that turns into me eating Jambalaya and Étouffée almost every night for a week and a half. But it tastes so good, and I have enough left over for another diner tomorrow night. :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,138.06
Why you so fat?

I'm getting tired of fat people. It's not healthy, and your fat rump will now raise my taxes.
There should be a separate fat section, so the non-fat don't catch the second hand fat.
Put the fat-asses in a fat section and the non fat-asses in the non fat-ass section.

Everybody gets to eat the same food, but the fat-asses have to eat their food outside. And no chairs for fatties.
Fat people are hard on chairs.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 24,308.18

2010 NFL Challenge Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 65,657.40
Today I prepped 10 lbs of fish (5 lbs of halibut, 3 lbs of salmon, and 2 lbs of rockfish) and cut 10 potatoes for fish and chips to serve 10 people. I had two deep fryers going. I beer battered the fish and double fried the chips. Damn good. We had smoked salmon spread and sliced smoked salmon on pita chips and/or baguettes for appetizers. Watermelon. Cole slaw. Chocolate cake and cheesecake for dessert. The alcohol was flowing--beer, wine, margaritas (made using oranges, lemons, limes, tequila, and Grand Marnier). I wonder why I'm up at 2am?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 112.70
I went to a fish fry a couple hours ago. I had three small pieces of catfish. I had oral surgery on July 3 and I've lost ten pounds since. I can't eat anymore - my mouth is fine but I have no desire to eat. I sit here hungry and everything I think of to eat makes me not want to. So I don't.

CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.
Chum
Sand$: 172.00
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,242.68
peral_fig wrote:Image

=D>

You win the internet.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.