2012 Hammerhead 4

Whale Shark
Sand$: 3,434.68
Here is a link to the league: http://www15.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/27198

Lots of familiar folks and a few new ones too.

Good Luck everyone.... except when you play me! :twisted:

Take Care,
merc
"We are not born to exist as mere animals but instead as pursuers of a knowledge and truth greater than which our birth announced."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,978.60
Welcome Hammerheads old and new...good luck all

:Drink)

RIP Bro
7-14-2011
2015 Whale 2
2014 Hammerhead 4
2013 Hammerhead 4
2012 Hammerhead 4
2011 Hammerhead 4
2010 Mako 7
2009 Blue 13
2008 Blue 13
2007 Mako 7
2006 Caribbean Expansion Shark League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 28,064.26
I was able to barely squeak in and stay this year. Now I have the #1 draft pick :-k

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,544.90
Mad_Puppy wrote:I was able to barely squeak in and stay this year. Now I have the #1 draft pick :-k

I believe draft order will be reshuffled.

Please help fight MS with a tax deductible donation today.
http://bndfr.com/3xXrt?fb_ref=Default
Whale Shark
dmcduke wrote:
Mad_Puppy wrote:I was able to barely squeak in and stay this year. Now I have the #1 draft pick :-k

We are less than 14 days prior to our draft... are you sure our draft order will be re-shuffled?

Right now, I am drafting 8th which means that I am in almost the exact same draft position I have been in for the last... egad, forever here?

I would be glad to change my name to something like tonykicksbutt.com or willshinetonycar.com or whatever you want here to allow me an equal chance this year. LMK.

Take Care,
merc
"We are not born to exist as mere animals but instead as pursuers of a knowledge and truth greater than which our birth announced."
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,544.90
merc wrote:
dmcduke wrote:

We are less than 14 days prior to our draft... are you sure our draft order will be re-shuffled?

Right now, I am drafting 8th which means that I am in almost the exact same draft position I have been in for the last... egad, forever here?

I would be glad to change my name to something like tonykicksbutt.com or willshinetonycar.com or whatever you want here to allow me an equal chance this year. LMK.

Just in case you didn't see Pat's post. :lol:

Pat_Smith wrote:...After I fill all the leagues again, I send out a second "your league is up and running" email from mfl, set the draft order (current draft orders are NOT permanent! Yes merc, I am talking to you), and they are good to go. I then open up expansion leagues...

Please help fight MS with a tax deductible donation today.
http://bndfr.com/3xXrt?fb_ref=Default
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 3,665.54
Hello minions.

We don't swim in your toilet, don't crap in our tank.
Search before posting, and use the right forum
Whale Shark
dmcduke wrote:
merc wrote:
dmcduke wrote:

Pat_Smith wrote:...After I fill all the leagues again, I send out a second "your league is up and running" email from mfl, set the draft order (current draft orders are NOT permanent! Yes merc, I am talking to you), and they are good to go. I then open up expansion leagues...

:D Thanks Pat!

Shoulda kept my mouth shut and been happy withe the 8th pick... now I pick 10th. #-o :F :(

Take Care,
merc
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,798.38
After a short stint down in Single A... I'm back up to AA. Hoping to make the big show in a couple years. Good luck to the rest of you... I've learned from my mistakes.

Pick #1 should be fun!

Great White Shark
I am not at all prepared for this draft... Maybe that's a good thing?!
:s

RIP Bro
7-14-2011
2015 Whale 2
2014 Hammerhead 4
2013 Hammerhead 4
2012 Hammerhead 4
2011 Hammerhead 4
2010 Mako 7
2009 Blue 13
2008 Blue 13
2007 Mako 7
2006 Caribbean Expansion Shark League
Great White Shark
Sand$: 7,798.38
And here we go.

Hopefully ManBearPig checks in at some point.

Whale Shark
Deckard wrote:And here we go.

Hopefully ManBearPig checks in at some point.

Wow... could be a LONG time before I get to make my first pick?

Take Care,
merc
Great White Shark
Sand$: 28,064.26
merc wrote:
dmcduke wrote:
merc wrote:
dmcduke wrote:

:D Thanks Pat!

Shoulda kept my mouth shut and been happy withe the 8th pick... now I pick 10th. #-o :F :(

Yeah me too I have the 12th... :F

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. ~Mark Twain
Whale Shark
So far, only two picks done and in less than two hours we will have our first missed pick... this first round might take a week if this pace keeps up? :shock:

Take Care,
merc
Great White Shark
He goes on Auto if he misses...

RIP Bro
7-14-2011
2015 Whale 2
2014 Hammerhead 4
2013 Hammerhead 4
2012 Hammerhead 4
2011 Hammerhead 4
2010 Mako 7
2009 Blue 13