Rate this - 10 team, 9th pick

Post Reply  
Leopard Shark
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Dec 8, 2003
Sand$: 279.00
passing TD 6 pts, else standard:

QB: Plummer, Leftwich
RB: Deuce, K. Jones, L. Jordan, JJ Arrington, Carnell
WR: R. Moss, Clayton, S. Smith, R. Smith
TE: A. Gates
D: New England


Thanks!
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 19230
Joined: Sun Sep 5, 2004
Sand$: 27,860.72
That is a great team!
Tiger Shark
Posts: 295
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2004
Sand$: 1,230.00
u could use another good wr, i know moss is wr1 and clayton could be a wr2 but u never know, try to trade one or 2 rb for a good wr. Else great
User avatar
SandShark
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2005
Sand$: 104.00
i think its a great team
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2005
Sand$: 6,328.00
pyschopathic2006 wrote:u could use another good wr, i know moss is wr1 and clayton could be a wr2 but u never know, try to trade one or 2 rb for a good wr. Else great


agreed. send one of your RB's packing and secure a good WR. you've got good talent, so be sure to get your money's worth.

overall, not a bad team at all. congrats.
_______________________________________

CleffedUp wrote:The correct answer to these questions is always J.J. Stokes.
Leopard Shark
Posts: 181
Joined: Mon Dec 8, 2003
Sand$: 279.00
Thanks for the replies! There were some new people in my league this year, so I feel like I shouldn't congratulate myself too much...

The comments on the WR's are good - during the draft, I told myself to wait on WR's because I had picked up Moss. I think I did wait too long.

Thanks again...
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 21786
Joined: Fri Sep 17, 2004
Sand$: 101,807.12
thephantom wrote:
pyschopathic2006 wrote:u could use another good wr, i know moss is wr1 and clayton could be a wr2 but u never know, try to trade one or 2 rb for a good wr. Else great


agreed. send one of your RB's packing and secure a good WR. you've got good talent, so be sure to get your money's worth.

overall, not a bad team at all. congrats.

i think your both smokin something... that team looks rock solid
_______________________________________

If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking. - George S. Patton
Real men have scars, lots of them... -Dad
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24983
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 96,057.62
Benchy wrote:passing TD 6 pts, else standard:

QB: Plummer, Leftwich
RB: Deuce, K. Jones, L. Jordan, JJ Arrington, Carnell
WR: R. Moss, Clayton, S. Smith, R. Smith
TE: A. Gates
D: New England


Thanks!


your league sucks. you should win.
qbs are below average but serviciable. id rather have griese / warner than leftwich so see if they're available. heck id rather have mcnair.
amazing rbs and depth. ridiculous depth. ull be able to pair one of ur backups to get something amazing at another position.
wrs are fantastic. randy moss is the 2nd greatest wr ever. clayton should be decent but i think he's overrated. but i think steve smith will be very good and rod smith is a good wr4
gates will miss week 1 but the charger's passing game revolves around the te. dont look for a repeat of last year but definitely top 3.
Pats D is a safe bet to be in top 5.

no doubt...i think this team wins the league.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests