Sand$: 9,968.08

The Cleveland Plain Dealer considers the Browns unlikely to trade the No. 1 overall pick for Jimmy Garoppolo.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 5,631.68
Haha
Sand$: 9,968.08
Patriots owner Bob Kraft said Monday at the NFL Owners Meetings that Tom Brady believes he can continue playing into his mid to late 40s.
Brady turns 40 this August. "As recently as two to three days ago, (Brady) assured me he’s willing to play six, seven more years," were Kraft's exact words. Kraft added that he's hopeful Bill Belichick will "coach into his 80s."

Great White Shark
Sand$: 250.72
endzoneview wrote:
Patriots owner Bob Kraft said Monday at the NFL Owners Meetings that Tom Brady believes he can continue playing into his mid to late 40s.
Brady turns 40 this August. "As recently as two to three days ago, (Brady) assured me he’s willing to play six, seven more years," were Kraft's exact words. Kraft added that he's hopeful Bill Belichick will "coach into his 80s."

:lol:

The drop-off is going to be swift and sudden, I expect, but he may indeed have a few more years. He has been relatively injury-free outside the knee in 2008, and he has been an immobile, cerebral QB versus a more athletic QB like Newton, Wilson, or Rodgers.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,404.26
At the end of his career Dan Marino moved around the pocket more swiftly. Mid 40's? Naw

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo