Sand$: 9,968.08
seems like a win-win, although I still think Taylor could have gotten a more had he been released but he played it safe and stayed.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,727.98
If Corey Davis ends up in Buffalo, watch out

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,492.06
endzoneview wrote:seems like a win-win, although I still think Taylor could have gotten a more had he been released but he played it safe and stayed.

I can't imagine him not getting at least a $2M more a year than Napoleon Glennon did. But hey, he's got the beautiful weather and wonderful fans and NY state taxes all to look forward to in December, right?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,192.78
According to Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News, Taylor's cap hit will be lowered to just under $10 million in 2017 and he will receive a $7 million signing bonus. He also reported the deal will be on a year-to-year basis after the first two years. That would tie the Bills to Taylor through the 2018 season. Also, this type of restructure would likely give the Bills a bigger cap hit in 2018, but those figures aren't yet known.

As it stands, the Bills have still made what amount to a two-year commitment to Taylor.

The move would give the Bills roughly $26 million in salary cap space, not accounting for the contracts of punter Colton Schmidt, who the team signed Wednesday, and fullback Patrick DiMarco, who reportedly agreed to terms with the Bills Wednesday.

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-b ... _deal.html

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 40,852.52
Griffimo wrote:If Corey Davis ends up in Buffalo, watch out

Why? Is he a good blocker?

Megalodon
Sand$: 32,111.44
jamcutpost wrote:I just want to know who's running this circus, so i know who to blame.

One minute Whaley is saying Russ Brandon hasnt been involved in any football decisions - and wont be moving fwds. Which is an odd addendum to make.

But its hard to believe.

It was Russ that went to meet with Rex w/the pegulas. No Whaley.

Brandon was also the guy who went to meet w/Coughlin about a football role last year. No Whaley.

For a non-football guy, he seems to have a lot of input on footballing decisions. When asked what it is Brandon does (if hes not involved in the football decisions), Whaley's response was ... pretty awful

“He’s in charge of all — yeah, I don’t even know what he’s in charge of. I just know he’s in charge of a lot.”

(WKBW) - Over the last four seasons, it's been widely reported that Buffalo Bills general manager Doug Whaley was unable to see eye-to-eye with the last two head coaches of the team, Doug Marrone and Rex Ryan. With Sean McDermott now two months in as the next head coach of the Bills, one report indicates changes could be coming to the team's front office -- and it might have a direct impact on Whaley.

According to Jason LaCanfora of CBS Sports, the Bills could be one of a few teams to have some "movement" in the front office once the 2017 NFL Draft is complete. His exact excerpt:

"And I continue to hear that new Bills coach Sean McDermott has growing cache with ownership and that team could be bringing in vice presidents and/or personnel figures with ties to the coach in the near future.

Panthers director of player personnel is someone particularly well thought of who could end up in Buffalo after the draft in one capacity or another. There are already rumblings that the marriage of McDermott and Bills GM Doug Whaley likely isn’t built to last."

I blame no one for not seeing eye to eye with Marrone or Rex

Im for any excuse to let someone other than Whaley deal with the draft and player personnel tho.

Griff is a demi-god. That is all.
Megalodon
Jerry Sullivan: Bills should fire Doug Whaley and be done with it

... Whaley has become a mute, emasculated figure. He's not allowed to speak for the organization anymore -- even on the rare occasions where they used to trust him. The latest indignity is his exclusion from next month's pre-draft media luncheon.

This is like Trump telling Sean Spicer he's still the press secretary but won't be allowed to run the daily press briefing. The draft luncheon has historically been the GM's province, an annual opportunity to engage in a convivial back-and-forth with reporters ...

http://buffalonews.com/2017/03/25/bills-fire-doug-whaley-done/

Megalodon
Rotoworld wrote:Bills coach Sean McDermott believes the team's No. 2 receiver is on the roster right now.

Cardale Jones wrote:Yep

Sand$: 9,968.08
I'm pretty sure McDermott used air quotes when he said "right now"
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,492.06
endzoneview wrote:I'm pretty sure McDermott used air quotes when he said "right now"

Well technically they have more than 1 WR on the roster so they literally have to have a #2 receiver. Or he could mean a really crappy one, which they've got covered also.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 65,727.98
jamcutpost wrote:
Rotoworld wrote:Bills coach Sean McDermott believes the team's No. 2 receiver is on the roster right now.

Is Dezmin Lewis ever gonna be a thing?

proudly all hat and no cattle since 1979
Megalodon
Griffimo wrote:
jamcutpost wrote:

Is Dezmin Lewis ever gonna be a thing?

Of course.

Just like Woods, Goodwin & Listenbee ...