Megalodon
Sand$: 55,163.88
They'really definitely going to re-sign Carr. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Thats a slam dunk.

On the BM front....... I think it could've been a PR move on the organization's part all along knowing they were moving. They obviously want to keep every possible fan they can, but also know that they are driving a stake through many of the silver and black hearts. I admit I first thought they were pursuing BM to strictly bridge a gap to their next top RB, but now I think it's both. They want him ton bridge that gap AND to attempt to appease those die hards who are ready to burn those silver and black jerseys and spiked shoulder pads.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Sand$: 9,410.98
Lynch ain't dumb. He knows that too. He's going to want to get paid.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 130,989.38
The draft is 9 days away. If we don't have a deal in place by then, I think we will just draft a RB and move on from Lynch. No way are they going to overpay for a 30 year old RB that might help public/fan opinion. At least I hope not.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 47,255.98
SnakeStabler wrote:The draft is 9 days away. If we don't have a deal in place by then, I think we will just draft a RB and move on from Lynch. No way are they going to overpay for a 30 year old RB that might help public/fan opinion. At least I hope not.

Agree, except he turns 31 in April.

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Sand$: 9,410.98
Raiders offering $3m
Lynch wants $5m

Something will get done