Aaron Hernandez - Dead

Megalodon
Sand$: 21,859.66
crockett wrote:NFL move announced today:

Hernandez, Aaron: Neck injury...out indefinitely

Seriously though, you won't see me shedding a tear over this. One less worthless POS murdering gang banger for the Massachusetts (sp?) taxpayers to have to take care of.

As for his daughter, she's better off without him. I mean, do you really want a douchenozzle like Hernandez as a father figure/role model? My hope is that the girl's mother can move on and find a good, upstanding man to serve as her daughter's role model going forward.

Why you assume she needs a man?

Maybe she's a strong independent woman...

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,222.86
und2006 wrote:

Seriously though, you won't see me shedding a tear over this. One less worthless POS murdering gang banger for the Massachusetts (sp?) taxpayers to have to take care of.

As for his daughter, she's better off without him. I mean, do you really want a douchenozzle like Hernandez as a father figure/role model? My hope is that the girl's mother can move on and find a good, upstanding man to serve as her daughter's role model going forward.

Maybe she needs a strong independent woman...
Megalodon
Sand$: 21,859.66
That too

Great White Shark
Sand$: 12,582.65
und2006 wrote:

Maybe she's a strong independent woman...

Just a general assumption that I think most people would make. After all, she obviously felt she needed a man at ONE point in her life, so I think it's safe to assume that one day she will again.

Maybe she IS a strong, independent woman. If she is, then that's great, too.

I'm just saying that perhaps his little girl should have a decent, law abiding male to look up to as a father figure; not a gun toting gang thug.

The Tank's reigning POS...and damn proud of it!!
Sand$: 9,410.98
Unfortunately this story might just be getting started

His lawyers and family are questioning it being a suicide

Reports indicate "John 3:16" was written on his forehead in red marker

Rumors indicate he smoked synthetic marijuana prior to killing himself

But the kicker? Maybe he knew what he was doing and was just playing the last card he had left to play-

Though Hernandez was convicted in 2015 of murdering Odin L. Lloyd of Boston, Hernandez’s appeal was not complete. Abatement ab initio means “from the beginning,” and it means that upon a person’s death if they have not exhausted their legal appeals, their case reverts to its status at the beginning — it’s as if the trial and conviction never happened.

“Unfortunately, in the Odin Lloyd matter, for the family, there won’t be any real closure. Aaron Hernandez will go to his death an innocent man.”

According to some legal expects, the Hernandez estate could be owed a good amount of money if his legal convictions are indeed overturned. Lawyer Michael Coyne appeared on CSNNE on Wednesday and said Hernandez’s bonus money, base pay and NFL pension could still be paid out if the guilty conviction disappears.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 130,989.38
He must have been pretty distraught this morning about not be able to visit the White House and meet President Trump with the rest of the team.
Last edited by SnakeStabler on Thu 04.20.2017, 01:44, edited 2 times in total.

2016-17 Hardwood Sharks Champion
2016 LOT Roman League Champ
2015 $harktooth League Champion
2015 In Your Face $ League Champion
Megalodon
Sand$: 41,479.72
SnakeStabler wrote:He must have pretty distraught this morning about not be able to visit the White House and meeting President Trump with the rest of the team.

funniest post in this thread :lol:
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,286.64
Saving us taxpayers money. Winning!
Megalodon
Sand$: 55,163.88
He was asigned to a single cell and it's being reported that he jammed "stuff" into the door to make it harder for staff to open it. If he's in a single cell, he's the only one who could've jammed stuff in the door. The writing on the forehead is wierd, but that doesn't mean he didn't kill himself.

Obviously every death, whether homicide or suicide has to be investigated. But there's nothing being reported so far that says this was homocide.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,261.18
It's now been officially ruled a suicide. All kinds of different theories on "why," such as:

-He was told by the thugs that he had a falling-out with that he either kills himself, or they'll kill him AND harm is family.

-He was bisexual, and was getting taunted unbearably in prison.

- He was on such a high after getting acquitted for the double murder, that the reality of STILL being in prison for life produced an equally intense depression. And he just said, F this. No way for 40-plus more years.

Who knows? But personally I don't care. I'm just glad he's dead. Besides perhaps being a small measure of closure for the victims families, that's a small portion of my taxes that don't go toward keeping his psychotic asss with room and board.

If ya got nothing to say, don't say it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,390.20
Just read an article that was pretty interesting saying he left 3 suicide notes - 1 to his wife/fiancee, 1 to his daughter and 1 to his gay prison lover who is now also under suicide watch. The article also said he had been planning it for weeks and had given personal belongings away to other inmates. He also coated his cell's floor in soap so that he couldn't regain his footing.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,542.62
This dude was seriously confused about a lot of things for a long time. Not sure what CTE had to do with it, if anything, but he seems to have dealt with inner personal struggles from a pretty young age.

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument.
William G. McAdoo
Megalodon
Sand$: 55,163.88
I'll give credit to the family for donating his brain for research. But I don't want to hear any BS from them or his lawyers about CTE being the cause of some mental illness that caused him to do what he did over the last decade. This moron and some of his family have been gang members since their early teens.

Sig by NJ. The greatest shark ever.