FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 09.30.2014, 05:11

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11.15.2005, 09:56 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 2321
Donate
dal.gif
Nice blowout and win there Jimmy! 8) That hurt. Good luck the rest of the way out to your team.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11.16.2005, 19:46 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 4612
Donate
phi.gif
Alright 5X here we go again. :) Good luck this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu 11.17.2005, 09:57 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Thrashers wrote:

It's a really huge game for both of us Thrashers. Mega huge with just three weeks to go in the regular season. Good luck to you man. It should be a classic!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11.22.2005, 21:42 
Mako Shark

Donate
phi.gif
5XChamps wrote:
Thrashers wrote:

It's a really huge game for both of us Thrashers. Mega huge with just three weeks to go in the regular season. Good luck to you man. It should be a classic!

Not exactly classic. :( Good win for you 5x. Good luck with rest of season.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11.23.2005, 08:18 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
Thrashers wrote:
5XChamps wrote:
Thrashers wrote:

Not exactly classic. :( Good win for you 5x. Good luck with rest of season.

Thanks Thrashers. You are a fine opponent and one I respect. I'm doing better than I should with my motley crew.

You are still alive man. Fight em hard and till the death. :wink: I play two studly teams the next two weeks. I'll be sliding back to ya. Good luck man and give em heck.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11.23.2005, 11:38 
Chum

Sand$: 1085
Donate
tb.gif
Action,

did you see that 20-yard TD pass to Tatum Bell that was called back cause he stepped outside? Man, that made my weekend (and that Bell was knocked out a little later of course...)! :wink:

Good game, VERY close win. Glad to be alive for the playoffs...now on to Isotopes. 8)

Cheers,
Shaka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 11.29.2005, 10:59 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 638
Donate
Good luck to everyone -- we'll see how this thing shakes out soon. lots of teams hovering around .500.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11.30.2005, 12:34 
Chum

Sand$: 1085
Donate
tb.gif
OK. Let's see if I can get that right:

In the playoffs are:
- Shark Attack [7-4-1]
- Action [8-4]
- Isotopes [8-4]

and 3 of them will go there as well:
- 5XChamps [7-5] 1337 pts
- The Pearl [7-5] 1290 pts
- shaka [6-6] 1328 pts
- Noles [6-6] 1253 pts
- Thrashers [6-6] 1221 pts

So...
- 5XChamps + The Pearl need either a tie or a loss by shaka to make the playoffs
- Noles plays Thrashers so one of them will not make the playoffs
- shaka + Noles + Thrashers need a win to have a shot at the playoffs (that's where the points become interesting)

Should be an interesting weekend! Good luck to everybody!

Cheers,
Shaka

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed 11.30.2005, 21:17 
Mako Shark

Donate
phi.gif
Looks like you got it right Shaka. I will need victory and a couple of other teams will have to lose. I'm to far out of point race to get in on points.

Good luck to all. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2005, 15:17 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
shaka wrote:
OK. Let's see if I can get that right:

In the playoffs are:
- Shark Attack [7-4-1]
- Action [8-4]
- Isotopes [8-4]

and 3 of them will go there as well:
- 5XChamps [7-5] 1337 pts
- The Pearl [7-5] 1290 pts
- shaka [6-6] 1328 pts
- Noles [6-6] 1253 pts
- Thrashers [6-6] 1221 pts

So...
- 5XChamps + The Pearl need either a tie or a loss by shaka to make the playoffs
- Noles plays Thrashers so one of them will not make the playoffs
- shaka + Noles + Thrashers need a win to have a shot at the playoffs (that's where the points become interesting)

Should be an interesting weekend! Good luck to everybody!

Cheers,
Shaka

Grats Shaka! My team was weak from the start. Looks like after moving up into the Hammerhead bracket, I will fall right back down again next year. :( Nobody's fault but my own. I failed to draft with enough insight.

Maybe I will get to play some of you Sharks again in the years to come. I sure hope so.

I wish all the playoffs team the very best of luck. Be proud of your accomplishment. May the best team win.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2005, 19:15 
Leopard Shark

Sand$: 59
Donate
5x - that really is a great concession speech, but it seems like you've made the playoffs and will obviously not be moving down. What's up with that?

Pearl - looks like 9 points from SA matches us up for the 2nd week in a row, and 3rd time this year. See you next week!

Congrats to everyone who is in, and good luck in the playoffs.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2005, 20:25 
Mako Shark

Donate
phi.gif
shark2225 wrote:
5x - that really is a great concession speech, but it seems like you've made the playoffs and will obviously not be moving down. What's up with that?

Pearl - looks like 9 points from SA matches us up for the 2nd week in a row, and 3rd time this year. See you next week!

Looks like your in 5x. Good luck to all those in playoffs. :) I'll be here waiting for those of you who don't get bumped up or down next season. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon 12.05.2005, 20:59 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Donate
dal.gif
shark2225 wrote:

I had it in my mind I had to win this weekend to get in. I should have looked a little closer before I threw in the towel. :oops: I'm still kinda weak and am fortunate to be in.

This League has been an absolute pleasure to be involved in. Solid and determined owners, each of you.

Best of luck to all the playoffs teams.

Best of luck to all the playoff teams.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2005, 07:20 
Tiger Shark

Sand$: 638
Donate
[quote="shark2225"]5x - that really is a great concession speech, but it seems like you've made the playoffs and will obviously not be moving down. What's up with that?

Congrats to everyone who is in, and good luck in the playoffs.[/quote]

Feeling very lucky to be moving on. I watched SAs first touchdown last night and thought I was probably in. Every point really does count.

Not looking forward to the matchup, shark. It's no fun for me to look at my lineup of RBs next to yours. LJ has been an absolute beast!! Nice pick and nice patience to stick with him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue 12.06.2005, 10:26 
Mako Shark

Donate
phi.gif
Ben_Ice wrote:
Thrashers wrote:
Ben. Its bad enough that i receive grief for my draft style, but then you jump the gun and draft my star QB before i can get to him. :(

Thrashers, get used to it. There are some serious sharks in this league who will be stealing our picks on every turn. It can be frustrating, but sure is good practice for those non-shark money leagues :twisted:

I debated that predraft for a while, since in almost every league I will go RB-RB. But unlike others I think C-pep will have another outstanding year with a bigger focus on the running game and the ability to spread the ball around. Add to that the surgery that removed a cancer named Moss (See Philadelphia Eagles if you have any questions) and this team comes together much better than in previous years.

That's why Collins won't be as good as people think. Randy will drive him to drink. :P

Well Ben I'm done for this year in this league. :( I trully did think Culpepper would be stud again this year. :? Now I don't know if will ever return to stud status again. Looks like you were right on with comments about Collins. He might be checking into to rehab soon.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next