Shout out to fellow Rams fans

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,754.28
Don't know if any of you are left in the tank... but you know things are bad when you douse your coach in gatorade after beating the Lions in a meaningless regular season game.

The good news is we have now won all the games we should have won this year. Go Rams :D
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,399.70
"Shout out to fellow Rams fans"

crickets

This is not the advice you are looking for... (mikeraphon)

12-Team PPR
QB - Matty, Eli, Bridgewater
RB - Charles, McCoy, Spiller, R. Bush, Helu, Boldin
WR - Alshon, Matthews, Amari, T. Smith, Jaelen, T. Austin
TE - Ertz, Reed
K -? lol
Def - 8 IDP
Whale Shark
Sand$: 555.74
ramsrule wrote:Don't know if any of you are left in the tank... but you know things are bad when you douse your coach in gatorade after beating the Lions in a meaningless regular season game.
The good news is we have now won all the games we should have won this year. Go Rams :D

Wow, :lol: didn't know they did that, that's hysterical. I'm not a fan, but I do feel bad for them this year. I swear S Jax would be up there with ADP & MJD if he had even half decent talent around him. At least he finally found the endzone this week! :) Even with the way things are, he should be in the conversation for league MVP, can you imagine what they'd be like without him?

"Can I ask you a question?"
"What is it?"
"It's an interrogative sentence used to test knowledge, but that's not important right now..."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,900.22
CM wrote:"Shout out to fellow Rams fans"

crickets

Sounds like a JT the brick reference...

2014 Kicker / Def Challenge Winner

Stankweasels 3000 wrote:Also, if any woman complains about the size of your package, there's one sure way to make her think it's too big....put it in the metered mail slot.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 27,503.24
kdog77 wrote:
ramsrule wrote:Don't know if any of you are left in the tank... but you know things are bad when you douse your coach in gatorade after beating the Lions in a meaningless regular season game.

Wow, :lol: didn't know they did that, that's hysterical. I'm not a fan, but I do feel bad for them this year. I swear S Jax would be up there with ADP & MJD if he had even half decent talent around him. At least he finally found the endzone this week! :) Even with the way things are, he should be in the conversation for league MVP, can you imagine what they'd be like without him?

One less win?

What about beans?
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 382.00
Two teams I love. Redskins and the Rams. Been a baaaaad decade.

It's a big ol' goofy world.
Megalodon
Sand$: 26,504.10
feral pig wrote:
kdog77 wrote:

One less win?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,298.58
Lets just hope we don't get the #1 Draft pick again next year...

GO RAMS!!!! =D>

Chum
Sand$: 12.00
Hey, how bout those Rams now!! I know 4-4 is only average, but they sure look a HELL of lot better this season! I like the direction they're going, and Bradford is THE REAL DEAL! GO RAMS!!!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 570.22
as a texans fan, i'm envious

that should say plenty

at least your team has an identity/ clear direction.
Chum
Sand$: 12.00
buoy wrote:as a texans fan, i'm envious

that should say plenty

at least your team has an identity/ clear direction.

I like the talent the Texans have...not so sure about the coaching though.
SandShark
Sand$: 196.00
Rams rock! (even though we may end up winning the division with a losing record). We're on the way back big time baby!!! :party-smiley-050: