RB S. Davis
WR Q. Morgan
WR D. Stallworth
WR A. Johnson (BYE)
WR T. Streets
WR Warrick

ST/D Packers
ST/D Steelers

I've pretty much decided Bledsoe, Tomlinson, Barber, and Davis, but can't decide the last RB or WR, and ST/D. I know I'm stacked what can I say??
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,612.24
Your team is so beast that none of your WRs should start. I guess Streets is your best choice from that...um...yeah, studly lineup.
Megalodon
Sand$: 2,665.00
hahahaha...ok
yeah so, start your 3 rbs and streets. Your other WR's are a little skeptical until Johnson comes back.
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,851.60
If Couch plays I would start the three RB's and Quincy. Just feels he will get some looks from now on.

Gone but not forgotten. R.I.P Sean "CleffedUp" Vostinar and Mark "Broncogeek" Shaffer.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,945.00
VickFan7NFL wrote:OK Pick 1 QB, A Combo of 4 RB/WR, and 1 D/ST

QB Bledsoe

RB Tomlinson
RB T. Barber
RB S. Davis
WR T. Streets

ST/D Steelers

I've pretty much decided Bledsoe, Tomlinson, Barber, and Davis, but can't decide the last RB or WR, and ST/D. I know I'm stacked what can I say??

Nope. Pamela Anderson is stacked, not you kid.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 0.00
You have two stud RB's and what else? Might want to deal your #2 WR and Tiki for a stud WR.
Megalodon
Sand$: 12,546.50
see for my scoring system my team is stacked. 6 pts for td, 6 pts for 100 yds rushing/receiving, and 6 pts for 300 yds passin, and all them field goals and d td's n stuff. so actually in reality im stacked.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 94.00
16 years old huh?

Well son, regardless of your scoring system your team is devoid of talent at WR.

I am curious though - how are you doing in your league? With a team this "beast" I would imagine you are in first place out of how many teams?

I'll tell you though, you have alot of room to make some trades to bolster your receivers. You should consider it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 14,569.54
Not only that, but last year he was the:
The Best Damn 15 Year Old Fantasy Football Player, Period!

I'm getting a little suspicious of that title. It's almost as if he is bestowing the title on himself. I mean, 2 years in a row, what are the odds? :wink:

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¸„ø¤º°¨
º¤ø„¸Speed „ø¤º°
¸„ø¤º°¨Kills!!°º¤ø„
¸„ø¤ „ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¨°º¤
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,612.24
Really, you aren't stacked. Your league starts a combo of 4 RBs/WRs, yet you don't have 4 RBs. Well, okay, maybe you start some studly WR in the 4 hole. Hmm, that's not it either, although Johnson ain't bad. Okay, perhaps you've got a studly QB? Nope, that's not it either.

Get over yourself. Then go get a 4th RB.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,903.76
hemol wrote:Not only that, but last year he was the:
The Best Damn 15 Year Old Fantasy Football Player, Period!

I'm getting a little suspicious of that title. It's almost as if he is bestowing the title on himself. I mean, 2 years in a row, what are the odds? :wink:

Apparently he's better than everyone else born in 1987.
But the rest of them must be very bad.
Aside from Andre Johnson, and occassionally Streets, that WR corps is extremely weak.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 241.00
DorkFan7NFL

Your team is depressing. Quit pulling an Owens running out to the midfield star in Dallas. Streets is your man against Detroit.
Last edited by domaledonk on Wed 10.01.2003, 15:02, edited 3 times in total.

I'm the Donk. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Donkness, or uh, Donker, or El Donkerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing
Megalodon
Wow, Donk. :shock:
I'm not impressed by his team either, but that seemed a bit harsh.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 241.00
My bad, sometimes I forget this isn't my league messageboard and I go into trash talk mode.

I'm the Donk. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Donkness, or uh, Donker, or El Donkerino if you're not into the whole brevity thing
Megalodon
hey, I'm not offended by it. I just thought it was particularly hostile.
remember, he's still a child, and outbursts like that can warp his developing mind and cause him to have severe emotional problems later in life. :wink:

-Mike McD, Rounders