FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Sun 04.20.2014, 15:56

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: 2012 Training Camp Cuts
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 15:59 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
I figured I'd make a thread for any pertinent training camp cuts. Since the rosters are pretty big, some interesting names may be hitting the wire soon.


Last edited by endzoneview on Fri 07.13.2012, 16:00, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Training Camp Cuts
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 16:00 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
pre-camp cut

Seahawks released WR Mike Williams.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Training Camp Cuts
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 16:41 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Thu 09.15.2005, 16:53
Posts: 22857
Sand$: 5506
Donate
Location: north camolina
car.gif
endzoneview wrote:
pre-camp cut

Seahawks released WR Mike Williams.
shocker.

he's caught more pink slips than passes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 07.13.2012, 17:23 
Offline
Leopard Shark

Joined: Fri 09.02.2005, 10:06
Posts: 113
Sand$: 253
Donate
Location: Seattle
sea.gif
We're happy in Seattle. He shined on a bad team, but we're improving and he's just in the way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat 07.14.2012, 23:44 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Sun 09.11.2005, 10:42
Posts: 35458
Sand$: 33353
Donate
Location: Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
patricksnider wrote:
We're happy in Seattle. He shined on a bad team, but we're improving and he's just in the way.


He should just go Matt Campbell and bulk on up and start blocking people.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

You're like the Michael Jordan of being a son of a beetch.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 07.19.2012, 15:09 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
Quote:

Chargers released DE Luis Castillo.
Castillo was just re-signed in April after visiting the Chiefs and Patriots in March. Turning 29 in August, Castillo has reportedly been discussing his release with the front office for awhile. The Bolts want to go with youth up front, and Castillo is looking for more playing time. The 2005 first-rounder has missed 30 games in six years, including 15 last season after breaking his leg in the opener.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 07.19.2012, 15:54 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Tue 05.11.2004, 17:57
Posts: 16545
Sand$: 3948
Donate
Location: cutting Jerry Jones brake lines
dal.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Chargers released DE Luis Castillo.
Castillo was just re-signed in April after visiting the Chiefs and Patriots in March. Turning 29 in August, Castillo has reportedly been discussing his release with the front office for awhile. The Bolts want to go with youth up front, and Castillo is looking for more playing time. The 2005 first-rounder has missed 30 games in six years, including 15 last season after breaking his leg in the opener.


wow..remember that 2005 draft well, the Chargers and Cowboys both had 2 draft choices in the first round and both were moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and the Boys took Demarcus Ware with 11 and Spears at 22 and SD took Merriman with 12 and Castillo with 30....everyone at the time said the Chargers got the better end of that deal....somehow I don't think so


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 07.25.2012, 15:34 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
Packers released SS Charlie Peprah.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed 07.25.2012, 15:38 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Fri 10.17.2003, 14:45
Posts: 3748
Sand$: 1698
Donate
sf.gif
Had 5 INT's but a bad knee... I can see Dallas picking him up.

_________________
Quote:
CleffedUp wrote:
Yeah, it took me a couple of looks to realize it was a pumpkin puking into a toilet.

(2003) - R.I.P.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 07.26.2012, 17:56 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
Bucs release WR Dezmon Briscoe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu 07.26.2012, 18:22 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined: Fri 08.22.2008, 08:18
Posts: 12913
Sand$: 39050
Donate
Location: Taking beer from your fridge
pit.gif
endzoneview wrote:
Bucs release WR Dezmon Briscoe



something must be up with him. I guessing he doesnt want to play football or something.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 16:05 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
rugger48 wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Bucs release WR Dezmon Briscoe



something must be up with him. I guessing he doesnt want to play football or something.



#Redskins claimed former #Buccaneers WR Dezmon Briscoe off waivers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 07.31.2012, 01:57 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.28.2007, 14:37
Posts: 7338
Sand$: 18201
Donate
sd.gif
Third and Long wrote:
endzoneview wrote:
Quote:

Chargers released DE Luis Castillo.
Castillo was just re-signed in April after visiting the Chiefs and Patriots in March. Turning 29 in August, Castillo has reportedly been discussing his release with the front office for awhile. The Bolts want to go with youth up front, and Castillo is looking for more playing time. The 2005 first-rounder has missed 30 games in six years, including 15 last season after breaking his leg in the opener.


wow..remember that 2005 draft well, the Chargers and Cowboys both had 2 draft choices in the first round and both were moving from a 4-3 to a 3-4 and the Boys took Demarcus Ware with 11 and Spears at 22 and SD took Merriman with 12 and Castillo with 30....everyone at the time said the Chargers got the better end of that deal....somehow I don't think so


Well, the Merriman pick came out of the Eli-Rivers deal, so essentially people thought it was a good deal; who wouldn't? Merriman was a beast if he couldve kept his head on straight. Marcus Spears I can live without, but if only Dallas opted for him and we got Ware. Hindsight is 20/20. Dunno wth happened to Castillo, played well for a few years, then dropped off hard.

](*,)


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 07.31.2012, 15:23 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined: Tue 08.28.2007, 14:37
Posts: 7338
Sand$: 18201
Donate
sd.gif
Not a cut, failed physical rather, but it looks that Otah deal is falling through... draft picks going back to NYJ

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/re ... story.html


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue 07.31.2012, 15:26 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Sat 08.01.2009, 23:39
Posts: 27526
Sand$: 41192
Donate
Location: SoCal
nyj.gif
TheChamp wrote:
Not a cut, failed physical rather, but it looks that Otah deal is falling through... draft picks going back to NYJ

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/re ... story.html


It was a conditional 7th rounder. We've been discussing the lack of impact on both teams in the "free agent signings thread" if you want to read how apathetic both me and pw were in regards to this deal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group