Healthy McFadden

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 348.84
Hey guys,
As a hypothetical, assuming Darren McFadden manages to stay healthy all season and gets, say, 250-275 carries, what could he reasonably wind up with? I'd say around 1400/10 and maybe 35-40 receptions and 5 TDs. I know it's a BIG if since he's never played 16 games in his career, and there's also the matter of the change in blocking scheme. But it's reasonable to assume it could happen. And if it does, we could see one of the best displays in recent years.
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,629.60
Only question with hiim is health. If he stays healthy then he's a top 5 back easy...
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,652.20
He can easily be the highest scoring RB if he stays healthy. I don't think 2000 yards/20 TDs (rushing and receiving combined) is totally out of the question. But of course that is his ceiling and a huge "if" regarding his health. I am expecting 1300/12.

http://www.consensusquotient.com
Megalodon
Lol I know I'm new here but do I really gotta be CHUM!!?? Lol
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,652.20
Killa CAM CAN!! wrote:Lol I know I'm new here but do I really gotta be CHUM!!?? Lol

LOL. Welcome to the tank! CHUM :)

http://www.consensusquotient.com
Megalodon
Thanks man...these boards are cool..good stuff everywhere.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,230.50
Top 5, easily. #1 RB upside as well.

No Michael Bush means more TD's.
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 648.36
If healthy, he is top three, most likely top 1. If healthy, he could be the highest scoring non-QB player. I traded for him this off season in the hopes that he plays 12 games. If he does, I am happy.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 9,446.42
I have very high hopes for DMC this year. I agree with everyone that his only question is health. Hopefully with a long offseason we can finally get a full season of production. Either way though, when he plays, expect beast mode. He is my keeper, so i plan on getting depth around him in the first few rounds so that when/if he does go down, my season isn't tanked. Last year lost both him and Jamaal Charles.

To hear Sharks say #1 back potential is promising as well. I would have said top 5, but without Bush stealing touches, this is DMC's year to surprise everyone who passes him up on draft day!

Megalodon
Sand$: 73,150.02
zodiak wrote:Top 5, easily. #1 RB upside as well.

No Michael Bush means more TD's.

Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie admits that he's yet to find a replacement for Michael Bush in short-yardage situations."We don't have that big back, but we've got a couple of backs that are playing fullback for us that can be that guy," McKenzie said, mentioning Marcel Reece and Owen Schmitt. Backup tailbacks Mike Goodson and Taiwan Jones don't fit the mold of goal-line backs, which bodes well for Darren McFadden's chances of increasing his touchdown total.
SandShark
Sand$: 277.00
I have the 7th pick in a ppr/partial keeper draft...We also give 6 points per TD for Qb's...

I expect the order to go as folows: Foster, McCoy, Rice, Rodgers, Calvin (to Stafford Owner), Brady....

Would I be stupid for taking McFadden at 7 over MJD?? Brees and Mathews are not available..

I like McFadden's upside way more than MJD... MJD might sulk as well when he doesn't get his new contract plus he has ALOT of mileage... There has to be a year that DMC stays healthy...
Megalodon
Sand$: 31,046.10
What is this Healthy McFadden of which you speak?
Megalodon
Sand$: 73,150.02
axmantim21 wrote:I have the 7th pick in a ppr/partial keeper draft...We also give 6 points per TD for Qb's...

I expect the order to go as folows: Foster, McCoy, Rice, Rodgers, Calvin (to Stafford Owner), Brady....

Would I be stupid for taking McFadden at 7 over MJD?? Brees and Mathews are not available..

I like McFadden's upside way more than MJD... MJD might sulk as well when he doesn't get his new contract plus he has ALOT of mileage... There has to be a year that DMC stays healthy...

I would take a cj or Mathews before I considered McF
Great White Shark
Sand$: 16,053.16
Thank you SOD! McFragile never made it thru a college season without getting injured. Stud player, but his history leads you to believe that 12 games is the most you can expect him to play. I would take both CJ2K and MJD ahead of him for this reason.

In remembrance of Walter, D-Day veteran and my friend. Never forget.
Megalodon
I'm gonna try and go for a QB first and then take MCfragile if he's still avail...I doubt he will be avail tho...ill take the risk if I can get the QB I want...Killa!!