FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 11.20.2014, 21:23

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon 07.23.2012, 00:45 
SandShark

Sand$: 186
Donate
nyg.gif
At Kffl, they have Willis McGahee ranked at 11 (!), here's why:

Quote:
We are quite high on McGahee and recognize the risk in recommending him here in our rankings. He is coming off a strong season, one in which he had little to no support from the quarterback position, a struggling OL, and a fledgling group of wideouts to carry the passing game. The Broncs signed one Peyton Manning this offseason; his effect on the offense is largely the reasoning behind McGahee's high placement in our rankings. The veteran back ran for 1,199 yards and four touchdowns in last year's offense that changed into a spread option system midway through the season. Manning, assuming he is even 75 percent of what he has been in his career, brings instant credibility to the passing game. Defenses have to play with honesty, and McGahee's red zone involvement immediately upgrades. Knowshon Moreno (knee) isn't likely to be a factor. Rookie Ronnie Hillman's role should be limited to specialty and change-of-pace work. McGahee is a great blocker, and Denver won't put No. 18 in harm's way of a rookie that barely knows how to get in the way of a pass rush. Draft McGahee as a strong third back and expect borderline No. 1 value. He should come off the board in the late third round or early fourth.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/a.php/130801/fantas ... z21QBunJDz

Sounds good to me, I'm a believer

PostPosted: Mon 07.23.2012, 08:23 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39304
Donate
pit.gif
Tuck Rule wrote:

Quote:
We are quite high on McGahee and recognize the risk in recommending him here in our rankings. He is coming off a strong season, one in which he had little to no support from the quarterback position, a struggling OL, and a fledgling group of wideouts to carry the passing game. The Broncs signed one Peyton Manning this offseason; his effect on the offense is largely the reasoning behind McGahee's high placement in our rankings. The veteran back ran for 1,199 yards and four touchdowns in last year's offense that changed into a spread option system midway through the season. Manning, assuming he is even 75 percent of what he has been in his career, brings instant credibility to the passing game. Defenses have to play with honesty, and McGahee's red zone involvement immediately upgrades. Knowshon Moreno (knee) isn't likely to be a factor. Rookie Ronnie Hillman's role should be limited to specialty and change-of-pace work. McGahee is a great blocker, and Denver won't put No. 18 in harm's way of a rookie that barely knows how to get in the way of a pass rush. Draft McGahee as a strong third back and expect borderline No. 1 value. He should come off the board in the late third round or early fourth.

3rd or 4th round? Not taing him there, I have no problem trying to find value with him later, but if he goes there I will be looking at other positions around that spot.

PostPosted: Mon 07.23.2012, 12:45 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 21664
Donate
sd.gif
rugger48 wrote:
Tuck Rule wrote:

Quote:

3rd or 4th round? Not taing him there, I have no problem trying to find value with him later, but if he goes there I will be looking at other positions around that spot.

Yeah, 3rd/4th is way too high for my taste. But I haven't seen him go anywhere near that high, he can usually be had as a great value pickup, so I'm keeping an eye on him.