#2 pick

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,560.38
taking McCoy at #2 crazy? It's a PPR league and he is one of the rare 3 down backs that get plenty of goal line work.. I had him last year but picked 7th in that draft.. I like rice and foster but can mccoy be the better choice for points?

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 69,848.85
I wouldn't have any issue with someone taking him #1 to be honest. Taking him #2 is a wise move in my book. As you say, one of the few 3 down backs and gets his looks and touches each game.

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Sand$: 5.63
McFostice

Just a little bit down, maybe 15 threads

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=286016
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 283.86
I like Rice as the #2 back behind Foster. I've read in several places they will be reducing Mccoy's work load, for what it's worth. McCoy is #3 in my book.

Mako Shark League 4. Word!
Whale Shark
Sand$: 521.98
I like Foster at one, but I think Rice or McCoy make sense at #2. Drafting today, I'd probably grab Rice, but it's a great pick either way.

.5PPR
QB:Ben,Dalton,Taylor
RB:Lewis,Gore,L.Murray,M.Jones,Andrews,Michael,D.Cobb
WR:A.Brown,ODB,Green,J.Brown
TE:Olsen,Gates

PPR
QB:Brady
RB:AP,Hyde,CJA,Ellington,Riddick
WR:Sanders,J.Jones,Maclin,J.Brown,Jeffery
TE:Clay
Great White Shark
Sand$: 41,086.06
I trust Andy Reid/Vick more than Cam Cameron/Flacco to run an offense, so I give the slight edge to McCoy at #2.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,071.32
In my PPR/6 pt td league.. it was Rice, McCoy and Foster as the top 3 - and that's how I personally have them ranked going into this year. I just think you can't go wrong with any of them. I have pick #2 this year - hoping Rice doesn't go 1st. If he does then I won't hesitate to grab Shady there. Just be happy you have one of the few top bell cows left. If you pick Rodgers and you're pick 1-3.. you're an idiot. Rice/Stafford or Rodgers/SJax? I go RB every time there.

No championships in 2015. Sweet.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,560.38
thanks guys.. just wanted to make sure i wasnt thinking crazy.. I had mccoy last year and he did very well for me and i tend to draft good players year after year as i'm familiar with how they play :Drink)

QB: TANNENHILL
RB: LYNCH, J STEW, BOLDEN,SHOELACE, DUKE JOHNSON
WR: ALSHON JEFFERY, AJ GREEN, LANDRY,HARRIS, ALLEN ROBINSON
TE: EIFERT,WATSON( 2 TE league )
PK: GANO
D: CAR