HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,734.72
Fantasy 247 wrote:Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.

:F
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 979.00
Fantasy 247 wrote:I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.

Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).
HammerHead Shark
abomb wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.

Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).

So I take it your an Adrian Peterson fan? A lot of you all act like you all know everything but you don't. I'm not gonna waste a 1st or 2nd round pick on a guy who if he happens to stay healthy will probably finish with 1,000 yards and 10 TD's it just isn't worth it.
Last edited by Fantasy 247 on Fri 07.27.2012, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
Elmagister wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.

:F

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,811.96
Fantasy 247 wrote:
abomb wrote:

So I take it your an Adrian Peterson fan? A lot of you all act like you all know everything but you don't. I'm not gonna waste a 1st or 2nd round pick on a guy who if he happens to stay healthy will probably finish with 1,000 yards and 10 TD's it just isn't worth it.

Ummmm, wrong thread, Don Quixote.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,339.42

Yes.

No.

Who cares?

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, FitzMagic
Melvin, Latavius, Rawls, dWayne, ChrisT, Booker
Antonio, TY, Watkins, JMatt, Sanu, Michael Thomas
Reed, Martellus, Tamme
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
HammerHead Shark
TheNataliePortmans wrote:

Yes.

No.

Who cares?

If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,339.42
Fantasy 247 wrote:

Yes.

No.

Who cares?

If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?

Yes.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, FitzMagic
Melvin, Latavius, Rawls, dWayne, ChrisT, Booker
Antonio, TY, Watkins, JMatt, Sanu, Michael Thomas
Reed, Martellus, Tamme
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
HammerHead Shark
Fantasy 247 wrote:

Yes.

No.

Who cares?

Yes.

Sure kid
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,734.72
abomb wrote:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,811.96
Fantasy 247 wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:

Yes.

No.

Who cares?

Yes.

Sure kid

Um, you're not making yourself look more smarterer.

There were discussions about Cruz the year before and how the Giants f'd up putting him on IR so quickly.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
HammerHead Shark
But were there any discussions about him getting over 1,000 yards?

Look, I don't go into your alls threads and hijack them. I may say things that you don't like or you don't necessarily agree with but I at least contribute to the topic.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,899.34
yes, Tebow will start for the Jets at some point this season.
He'll probably play poorly because he's a bad QB. He'll occasionally post useful fantasy numbers because he'll run enough to make up for weak passing numbers.

And he'll be even more grossly overrated for any wins because he'll be doing it in New York, where everything is always more important.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Megalodon
Sand$: 38,594.76
I wouldn't say the cringe factor watching Sanchez is any less than Tebow.

So yea, I could see it happening, at least for a game.

(2-0) Dyno$, Wall, P$B
(3-1) College
(1-1) DeathMatch, FSNFL
(0-2) HoP, Uber