FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Mon 08.03.2015, 05:37

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:14 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$ 1,522.86
Posts 709
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:19 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 45,311.54
Posts 36649
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
Fantasy 247 wrote:
Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


:F


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:40 
Offline
Leopard Shark
User avatar

Joined Wed Aug 11, 2010
Sand$ 976.00
Posts 159
buf.gif
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:50 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$ 1,522.86
Posts 709
abomb wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).



So I take it your an Adrian Peterson fan? A lot of you all act like you all know everything but you don't. I'm not gonna waste a 1st or 2nd round pick on a guy who if he happens to stay healthy will probably finish with 1,000 yards and 10 TD's it just isn't worth it.


Last edited by Fantasy 247 on Fri 07.27.2012, 20:54, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:53 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$ 21,892.00
Posts 9838
sd.gif
Elmagister wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


:F


:lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 20:57 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,929.64
Posts 41532
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
Fantasy 247 wrote:
abomb wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).



So I take it your an Adrian Peterson fan? A lot of you all act like you all know everything but you don't. I'm not gonna waste a 1st or 2nd round pick on a guy who if he happens to stay healthy will probably finish with 1,000 yards and 10 TD's it just isn't worth it.


Ummmm, wrong thread, Don Quixote.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:00 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Sep 24, 2009
Sand$ 16,173.42
Posts 9471
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Yes.

No.

Who cares?

_________________
12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Stafford
Hill, Latavius, Sims, Hyde, PT
Alshon, DePunk, Martavis, Wallace, Davante, Hogan, Moncrief, Latimer
Rivera
DET, KCC

Lost to INJ: Cruz, Cooks, McKinnon


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:10 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$ 1,522.86
Posts 709
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Yes.

No.

Who cares?


If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:11 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark
User avatar

Joined Thu Sep 24, 2009
Sand$ 16,173.42
Posts 9471
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Yes.

No.

Who cares?


If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?


Yes.

_________________
12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Stafford
Hill, Latavius, Sims, Hyde, PT
Alshon, DePunk, Martavis, Wallace, Davante, Hogan, Moncrief, Latimer
Rivera
DET, KCC

Lost to INJ: Cruz, Cooks, McKinnon


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:12 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$ 1,522.86
Posts 709
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Yes.

No.

Who cares?


If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?


Yes.


Sure kid


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:17 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 45,311.54
Posts 36649
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
abomb wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Is this guy a troll, or should we pity him? Read a couple of his posts, I will say this is by far the most coherent (relative to his other posts).


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 21:21 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 39,929.64
Posts 41532
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
I'm gonna go rather high on this and say 70%. Tebow beat Sanchez when they played last year at Mile High Stadium and literally took the life out of the Jets team that year. The Jets should have won and the Jets probably had a better overall team but Tebow found a way to take matters into his own hands.


Yes.

No.

Who cares?


If someone asked you who Victor Cruz was before the beg of last year would you even know who the hell that was?


Yes.


Sure kid


Um, you're not making yourself look more smarterer.

There were discussions about Cruz the year before and how the Giants f'd up putting him on IR so quickly.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 22:10 
Offline
Mako Shark

Joined Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$ 1,522.86
Posts 709
But were there any discussions about him getting over 1,000 yards?

Look, I don't go into your alls threads and hijack them. I may say things that you don't like or you don't necessarily agree with but I at least contribute to the topic.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 22:18 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$ 37,760.00
Posts 14693
Location At the bar, getting a Bell's Amber Ale
chi.gif
yes, Tebow will start for the Jets at some point this season.
He'll probably play poorly because he's a bad QB. He'll occasionally post useful fantasy numbers because he'll run enough to make up for weak passing numbers.

And he'll be even more grossly overrated for any wins because he'll be doing it in New York, where everything is always more important.

_________________
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Fri 07.27.2012, 22:19 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Aug 29, 2004
Sand$ 38,016.88
Posts 16826
cle.gif
I wouldn't say the cringe factor watching Sanchez is any less than Tebow.

So yea, I could see it happening, at least for a game.

_________________
*College 2014 League CHAMPS (6-5; WWW!)
*Wall(11-2;WL) *Uber(10-2-1;L) *HoP(8-5;LW) *Dyno$(11-3;WLW) DeathMatch(7-5) P$B(7-7) FSNFL(5-11)


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], FungoWhere, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group