All signs are pointing towards him cracking the top 5 WR group.
* His best seasons 60-70 rec's have been under Josh McDaniel on terrible teams, Rams/Denver, now he has Brady.
* Josh told Belichik to sign Lloyd and Josh got his present.
* NE/Brady historically and consistently improve WR's to have their best years and when they leave they fall back into the abyss , for example, Gaffney, Patterson,Branch, long list....
* Rarely has NE ever gotten a already productive WR and when they did he jumped off the map, ie Moss and Welker
* Lloyd is a lock as the only WR deep threat starting, and in camp Brady and he are connecting big time, see link below.
* There is no concern that Brady likes to spread the ball and TD's around. Brady has thrown 40-50+ TD's the past few years. 2012 Hypothetical TD passes, Gronk 13, Hernandez 7, Welker 6, Misc RB's and wr's 5, This example is generous and about 30td's. There is potentially 10-20 TD's left for "someone" to catch, I'm just saying something to think about.
* Lastly, Lloyd is not injury prone, not a head case and plays hard even on bad teams.
Hey, Lloyd might just be a top 15-20 WR but remember the very high upside.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... chemistry-