FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 07.24.2014, 09:36

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Yahoo! & Terrell Owens??
PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:23 
Mako Shark

Sand$: 1826
Donate
dal.gif
What is taking Yahoo! so long to add Terrell Owens?

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:26 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 31151
Donate
mia.gif
Why are you moving so quickly to pick him up?

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:26 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39968
Donate
pit.gif
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

somebody who works for Yahoo should be along soon to answer.

Wonder whose alias this is?

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:27 

Sand$: 44965
Donate
nyj.gif
Ask Yahoo

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:37 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14158
Donate
sea.gif
Yahoo support staff has been too busy highfiving over TO's return to get on top of it. Probably need a few more hours at least.

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 17:56 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 4637
Donate
dal.gif
I am sure they are getting slammed right now. 'Where's TO? I must have him!' :lol:

I talked to Jerry Jones over the weekend. I asked him if I could use 6 of his Dallas Cowboys players to be pall bearers at my funeral. He asked me why and I told him that I wanted the Dallas Cowboys to let me down one last time.

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 18:22 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 282
Donate
stl.gif
that team is a mess

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 23:52 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16466
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
for those that think TO is good for another 1k and 5-9 tds. Not this time his age will show worse then his bi-polar issues. man has been out of football basically 2 years, since 2005 Seahawks have had 1 thousand yard wr. With Hasselbeck in his prime. Bobby Engram.

like the vikes because we mirror each other were both shooting for rock bottom this year. With TO the hawks just took the lead.

PostPosted: Tue 08.07.2012, 23:57 

Donate
nyj.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
for those that think TO is good for another 1k and 5-9 tds. Not this time his age will show worse then his bi-polar issues. man has been out of football basically 2 years, since 2005 Seahawks have had 1 thousand yard wr. With Hasselbeck in his prime. Bobby Engram.

like the vikes because we mirror each other were both shooting for rock bottom this year. With TO the hawks just took the lead.

Good info badgas on Engram

I've always liked TO the fantasy player and I bought into both his Buffalo and Cincy stops, but even I'm not getting on this bus any more.

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 02:55 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 14158
Donate
sea.gif
badgasman9 wrote:

No way the Hawks do worse than the Vikes. Like it or not, Hawks are on the rise with what could easily be a top 5 defense, a great run game, and potential improvement at QB.

I can't imagine anyone thinking the Hawks would be Vikings bad unless they aren't paying any attention to what's going on up here. The biggest weakness on team is by far the WR corps, and I have no worries about bringing in a TO who might not even make the team when we're looking at starting an UDFA from last year Ricardo Lockette or Golden Tate at split end.

That's by no means to suggest TO as a fantasy option, however.

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 03:12 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 60317
Donate
sea.gif
All the seahawk haters in here... Clearly have no idea how good the defense is. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the TO signing but it is what it is. I see a team that will win 7-10 games this year depending on how Flynn and the WR's produce.

[-X

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 06:48 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 32784
Donate
car.gif
pinksheets wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

No way the Hawks do worse than the Vikes. Like it or not, Hawks are on the rise with what could easily be a top 5 defense, a great run game, and potential improvement at QB.

I can't imagine anyone thinking the Hawks would be Vikings bad unless they aren't paying any attention to what's going on up here. The biggest weakness on team is by far the WR corps, and I have no worries about bringing in a TO who might not even make the team when we're looking at starting an UDFA from last year Ricardo Lockette or Golden Tate at split end.

I'd be worried about TO being added to my favorite team. Mostly just as a locker-room PITA and annoying diva who has always seemed to care much more about his own stagetime than the performance of the team.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 16:34 

Donate
nyj.gif
Quote:
Terrell Owens practiced at flanker after arriving to Seahawks training camp on Wednesday.
It's Sidney Rice's position, and a near-certain indication of the Seahawks' concern with the incumbent starter, who's coming back from several shoulder surgeries and concussions. Owens has been a split end his entire career, so it appears Seattle is moving him to replace Rice. Golden Tate is the Seahawks' split end. We tentatively expect those two to be the Week 1 starters

So many Owen's threads already, but this one's thread title is my favorite, so I choo-choo-choose it.

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 22:09 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16466
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
pinksheets wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

I agree on the defense I was refering to our offenses. Huge question marks at QB. Both have younger prospects that have had moments. Both have arrested RB's. Both O lines need repair. Then the biggy. We sign a pot dealing idiot. You guys sign a player who needs pots mellow. offensive rock bottom.

PostPosted: Wed 08.08.2012, 22:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10707
Donate
gb.gif
badgasman9 wrote:
I agree on the defense I was refering to our offenses. Huge question marks at QB. Both have younger prospects that have had moments. Both have arrested RB's. Both O lines need repair. Then the biggy. We sign a pot dealing idiot. You guys sign a player who needs pots mellow. offensive rock bottom.

The difference is, they have hope.