Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,880.26
What is taking Yahoo! so long to add Terrell Owens?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,653.50
Why are you moving so quickly to pick him up?
Megalodon
Sand$: 71,786.90
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

somebody who works for Yahoo should be along soon to answer.

Wonder whose alias this is?
Sand$: 5,144.27
Ask Yahoo
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,505.92
Yahoo support staff has been too busy highfiving over TO's return to get on top of it. Probably need a few more hours at least.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,618.14
I am sure they are getting slammed right now. 'Where's TO? I must have him!' :lol:

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Great White Shark
Sand$: 0.00
that team is a mess
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
for those that think TO is good for another 1k and 5-9 tds. Not this time his age will show worse then his bi-polar issues. man has been out of football basically 2 years, since 2005 Seahawks have had 1 thousand yard wr. With Hasselbeck in his prime. Bobby Engram.

like the vikes because we mirror each other were both shooting for rock bottom this year. With TO the hawks just took the lead.

badgasman9 wrote:for those that think TO is good for another 1k and 5-9 tds. Not this time his age will show worse then his bi-polar issues. man has been out of football basically 2 years, since 2005 Seahawks have had 1 thousand yard wr. With Hasselbeck in his prime. Bobby Engram.

like the vikes because we mirror each other were both shooting for rock bottom this year. With TO the hawks just took the lead.

Good info badgas on Engram

I've always liked TO the fantasy player and I bought into both his Buffalo and Cincy stops, but even I'm not getting on this bus any more.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,505.92
badgasman9 wrote:for those that think TO is good for another 1k and 5-9 tds. Not this time his age will show worse then his bi-polar issues. man has been out of football basically 2 years, since 2005 Seahawks have had 1 thousand yard wr. With Hasselbeck in his prime. Bobby Engram.

No way the Hawks do worse than the Vikes. Like it or not, Hawks are on the rise with what could easily be a top 5 defense, a great run game, and potential improvement at QB.

I can't imagine anyone thinking the Hawks would be Vikings bad unless they aren't paying any attention to what's going on up here. The biggest weakness on team is by far the WR corps, and I have no worries about bringing in a TO who might not even make the team when we're looking at starting an UDFA from last year Ricardo Lockette or Golden Tate at split end.

That's by no means to suggest TO as a fantasy option, however.
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,593.04
All the seahawk haters in here... Clearly have no idea how good the defense is. Now I'm not the biggest fan of the TO signing but it is what it is. I see a team that will win 7-10 games this year depending on how Flynn and the WR's produce.

[-X

Image Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,706.64
pinksheets wrote:

No way the Hawks do worse than the Vikes. Like it or not, Hawks are on the rise with what could easily be a top 5 defense, a great run game, and potential improvement at QB.

I can't imagine anyone thinking the Hawks would be Vikings bad unless they aren't paying any attention to what's going on up here. The biggest weakness on team is by far the WR corps, and I have no worries about bringing in a TO who might not even make the team when we're looking at starting an UDFA from last year Ricardo Lockette or Golden Tate at split end.

I'd be worried about TO being added to my favorite team. Mostly just as a locker-room PITA and annoying diva who has always seemed to care much more about his own stagetime than the performance of the team.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Terrell Owens practiced at flanker after arriving to Seahawks training camp on Wednesday.
It's Sidney Rice's position, and a near-certain indication of the Seahawks' concern with the incumbent starter, who's coming back from several shoulder surgeries and concussions. Owens has been a split end his entire career, so it appears Seattle is moving him to replace Rice. Golden Tate is the Seahawks' split end. We tentatively expect those two to be the Week 1 starters

So many Owen's threads already, but this one's thread title is my favorite, so I choo-choo-choose it.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
pinksheets wrote:

I agree on the defense I was refering to our offenses. Huge question marks at QB. Both have younger prospects that have had moments. Both have arrested RB's. Both O lines need repair. Then the biggy. We sign a pot dealing idiot. You guys sign a player who needs pots mellow. offensive rock bottom.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 15,132.58
badgasman9 wrote:I agree on the defense I was refering to our offenses. Huge question marks at QB. Both have younger prospects that have had moments. Both have arrested RB's. Both O lines need repair. Then the biggy. We sign a pot dealing idiot. You guys sign a player who needs pots mellow. offensive rock bottom.

The difference is, they have hope.