HammerHead Shark
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$: 1,671.42
Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.
Last edited by Fantasy 247 on Mon 08.13.2012, 16:50, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2959
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005
Sand$: 34,681.58
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game


Image
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 769
Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012
Sand$: 1,671.42
I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7121
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010
Sand$: 14,429.52
TheNataliePortmans, is that you?
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29754
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,562.84
jnadke wrote:TheNataliePortmans, is that you?


:F the thought actually occurred to me as well..
_______________________________________

Image
On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 42171
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 10,487.18
Fantasy 247 wrote:I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.


Yes, the only change to the team that was on pace to make the playoffs was the addition of Palmer. :neutral:

Someone should search for all the posts last season saying, "You heard it here first," and see if a single one came to be.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6086
Joined: Thu Sep 3, 2009
Sand$: 4,276.52
Other than realizing you cannot spell 'perform' correctly in your title, I took nothing away from your post (although I did note the obnoxious 'you heard it here first'). Why do we care about the second preseason game?
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29754
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,562.84
Elmagister wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.


Yes, the only change to the team that was on pace to make the playoffs was the addition of Palmer. :neutral:

Someone should search for all the posts last season saying, "You heard it here first," and see if a single one came to be.


I think i said.."You heard it here first, "Jacobissilly" is really a tool"

I was pretty darn close..
_______________________________________

Image
On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 11233
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009
Sand$: 15,711.64
jnadke wrote:TheNataliePortmans, is that you?


Nah.

I took Palmer as my QB1 this year and I'm expecting him to lead me to an undefeated season.

Oh, and I handcuffed him with Pryor, so I'm set no matter what.
_______________________________________

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Megalodon
Posts: 10249
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2007
Sand$: 40,506.38
KIAball1996 wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game


Image


nice. :lol:

Leinart is/will be the QB2 over Pryor. Still too raw.
_______________________________________

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 29754
Joined: Sat Jul 9, 2005
Sand$: 8,562.84
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.


Is this a square and sharps issue again? I believe so, yes.
_______________________________________

Image
On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17114
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008
Sand$: 73,172.76
Fantasy 247 wrote:I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.



If you dont know why, you need to take up Fantasy Beach Volleyball as your next hobby.

This thread was created for nothing but shock value, and op you put yourself in a no lose situation. your not trying hard enough.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9930
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$: 21,569.64
Dumpster Fire, Take 2...

anddd ... Action!
Blue Shark
Posts: 394
Joined: Sat Nov 6, 2010
Sand$: 844.42
Did the Raiders lose anyone significant last year say in week 7 before Palmer was forced into the lineup? Stats wise Palmer was serviceable for the rest of the season. He was the 13th and 15th ranked QB PPG in two of my leagues last year.
_______________________________________

If I could be like Lundy

"I am too damn awesome.......

So I do not have any weaknesses."
User avatar
Leopard Shark
Posts: 111
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010
Sand$: 316.30
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.



In what Tattoos?
_______________________________________

QB: Rivers
RB: AP
WR: OBJ
WR: A. Cooper
TE: Bennett
Flex:J.Thomas
Flex: A. Johnson
K:Lambo
DEF: N.E.
Bench: Flacco,Forsett,mumphrey,McKinnon,J.allen,k.white.
Ppr

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests