HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.
Last edited by Fantasy 247 on Mon 08.13.2012, 16:50, edited 2 times in total.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 34,681.58
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game

HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,429.52
TheNataliePortmans, is that you?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 8,562.84
jnadke wrote:TheNataliePortmans, is that you?

:F the thought actually occurred to me as well..

On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 10,487.18
Fantasy 247 wrote:I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.

Yes, the only change to the team that was on pace to make the playoffs was the addition of Palmer. :neutral:

Someone should search for all the posts last season saying, "You heard it here first," and see if a single one came to be.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
Other than realizing you cannot spell 'perform' correctly in your title, I took nothing away from your post (although I did note the obnoxious 'you heard it here first'). Why do we care about the second preseason game?

Supreme Megalodon
Elmagister wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:I don't know why anyone would have so much faith in Palmer after last season? He took a playoff team and made them a loser. To each their own, we will see what happens tonight.

Yes, the only change to the team that was on pace to make the playoffs was the addition of Palmer. :neutral:

Someone should search for all the posts last season saying, "You heard it here first," and see if a single one came to be.

I think i said.."You heard it here first, "Jacobissilly" is really a tool"

I was pretty darn close..

On 07.31.2015 DaKlute said:to show you how unifying this issue is for those of us who don't look to gronk brady's nutz: i stand with amish...and that almost never happens.
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,711.64
jnadke wrote:TheNataliePortmans, is that you?

Nah.

I took Palmer as my QB1 this year and I'm expecting him to lead me to an undefeated season.

Oh, and I handcuffed him with Pryor, so I'm set no matter what.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Megalodon
Sand$: 40,506.38
KIAball1996 wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game

nice. :lol:

Leinart is/will be the QB2 over Pryor. Still too raw.

The Raiders new solar system to power up their offense: DC to AC.
Supreme Megalodon
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.

Is this a square and sharps issue again? I believe so, yes.

Megalodon
Sand$: 73,172.76

If you dont know why, you need to take up Fantasy Beach Volleyball as your next hobby.

This thread was created for nothing but shock value, and op you put yourself in a no lose situation. your not trying hard enough.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
Dumpster Fire, Take 2...

anddd ... Action!
Blue Shark
Sand$: 844.42
Did the Raiders lose anyone significant last year say in week 7 before Palmer was forced into the lineup? Stats wise Palmer was serviceable for the rest of the season. He was the 13th and 15th ranked QB PPG in two of my leagues last year.

If I could be like Lundy

"I am too damn awesome.......

So I do not have any weaknesses."
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 316.30
Fantasy 247 wrote:Terrell Pryor will out perform Carson Palmer and start in the next pre season game. You heard it here first. Talk about fantasy football if Pryor gets a lot playing time this year.

In what Tattoos?

QB: Rivers
RB: AP
WR: OBJ
WR: A. Cooper
TE: Bennett
Flex:J.Thomas
Flex: A. Johnson
K:Lambo
DEF: N.E.
Bench: Flacco,Forsett,mumphrey,McKinnon,J.allen,k.white.
Ppr