Sand$: 272.00
title says it all
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 305,031.95
Sjax by far!

Image Image

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,384.72
If Lynch isn't getting suspended, then him. He has a better O-line and is younger. Plus his team has a better defense letting them run more often. If he's suspended I'd lean towards SJax and just make sure to handcuff him.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,163.32
Lynch.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,393.52
Beast Mode

Look what he did last year with a patchwork o-line. Healthier line, better QB, better receivers, better defense all add up to Lynch having another solid year. top 5 potential IMO.

edit: probably won't miss any 2012 games. NFL won't do anything until he is convicted of DUI, which won't be for a long time, if ever. More likely reduced to neg driving, or driving under influence of skittles.

There is only one strategy that works in Fantasy Football drafts:

The "Draft better than the other guys in your league" strategy.
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 365.80
:lol: ^^^^
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 192.00
Beast Mode all the way.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 521.98
I have them next to each other in my rankings (assuming no suspension). I trust SJax more and would take him in a ppr. In a standard, it's a tougher call.

.5PPR
QB:Ben,Dalton,Taylor
RB:Lewis,Gore,L.Murray,M.Jones,Andrews,Michael,D.Cobb
WR:A.Brown,ODB,Green,J.Brown
TE:Olsen,Gates

PPR
QB:Brady
RB:AP,Hyde,CJA,Ellington,Riddick
WR:Sanders,J.Jones,Maclin,J.Brown,Jeffery
TE:Clay
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,135.84
Steven Jackson for me. Lynch is a head-case who's had one good year, may find himself suspended, arrested, or committed on a moment's notice, is on a team with a college coach that's about to find out what having Owens and Edwards on the same team will mean (chaos), and will be playing with essentially a rookie QB or an actual one. Jackson is still in great condition, has plenty of positive track record, and now has a head coach that will ride him as far as he'll take him.
Blue Shark
Sand$: 788.00
okay, here's one of the reasons i love this place.

i saw the title, wasn't sure which i prefer, Lynch/SJax. seemed like a solid question among that next group of RB's...

so i come in here and read the following:

Markulous wrote:If Lynch isn't getting suspended, then him. He has a better O-line and is younger. Plus his team has a better defense letting them run more often. If he's suspended I'd lean towards SJax and just make sure to handcuff him.

and

jerexter wrote:Beast Mode

Look what he did last year with a patchwork o-line. Healthier line, better QB, better receivers, better defense all add up to Lynch having another solid year. top 5 potential IMO.

edit: probably won't miss any 2012 games. NFL won't do anything until he is convicted of DUI, which won't be for a long time, if ever. More likely reduced to neg driving, or driving under influence of skittles.

and i think wow, not only am i convinced that it's Lynch over SJax... i'm now starting to love Lynch, a guy i was lukewarm on and probably going to avoid/not target.

but then i read this:

mbartolomeo wrote:Steven Jackson for me. Lynch is a head-case who's had one good year, may find himself suspended, arrested, or committed on a moment's notice, is on a team with a college coach that's about to find out what having Owens and Edwards on the same team will mean (chaos), and will be playing with essentially a rookie QB or an actual one. Jackson is still in great condition, has plenty of positive track record, and now has a head coach that will ride him as far as he'll take him.

and i think holy shoot, he's right. i was right to be wary of Lynch! and maybe Sjax IS that solid 2nd RB i can depend on!

so yea.... good job guys. still a tough call.

Rate/comment on my team. It's pretty good, but Yahoo gave it a D+ (picking 10th outta 10)

viewtopic.php?f=36&t=305803&p=4223040#p4223040
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 283.86
I went with Sjax in the shark league for my RB1, as all better ones were gone. I think they will run him into the ground, and it's PPR. If it were not PPR, I'd consider Lynch instead

Mako Shark League 4. Word!
Blue Shark
whiskeytown wrote:okay, here's one of the reasons i love this place.

i saw the title, wasn't sure which i prefer, Lynch/SJax. seemed like a solid question among that next group of RB's...

so i come in here and read the following:

Markulous wrote:If Lynch isn't getting suspended, then him. He has a better O-line and is younger. Plus his team has a better defense letting them run more often. If he's suspended I'd lean towards SJax and just make sure to handcuff him.

and

jerexter wrote:Beast Mode

and i think wow, not only am i convinced that it's Lynch over SJax... i'm now starting to love Lynch, a guy i was lukewarm on and probably going to avoid/not target.

but then i read this:

mbartolomeo wrote:Steven Jackson for me. Lynch is a head-case who's had one good year, may find himself suspended, arrested, or committed on a moment's notice, is on a team with a college coach that's about to find out what having Owens and Edwards on the same team will mean (chaos), and will be playing with essentially a rookie QB or an actual one. Jackson is still in great condition, has plenty of positive track record, and now has a head coach that will ride him as far as he'll take him.

and i think holy shoot, he's right. i was right to be wary of Lynch! and maybe Sjax IS that solid 2nd RB i can depend on!

so yea.... good job guys. still a tough call.

... all of this should be taken with the caveat, "Of course, I could be completely f@#$ing wrong" #-o I will add, though, that my personal mantra has always been, all things being equal (or if the choice is really close), go with the guy on the team you root for, or the guy you personally like more, as it will make winning that much more enjoyable.
Megalodon
Sand$: 51,258.44
I'm having a tough time deciding whether Lynch's big year last year was contract-driven and if he'll produce those #'s again.

All things being completely equal, I may go Lynch. But, when you take into the ADP for both of them, I like Steven Jackson because of where you can draft him.

Do you play Daily Fantasy Football yet? You should!

Draft Kings - https://www.draftkings.com/r/Jcb890
Star Fantasy Leagues - https://www.starfantasyleagues.com/?referral=Jcb890
Fantasy Draft - https://www.fantasydraft.com/play/Jcb890
Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,821.28
Lynch was a top 5 back in Shark leagues last season. Something to consider.

Blue Shark
Craphead wrote:Lynch was a top 5 back in Shark leagues last season. Something to consider.

Yes, Lynch was 5th and Jackson 10th. The year before Jackson was also 10th, while Lynch was 29th.

Perhaps it makes sense to say that Jackson is simply more consistent and reliable?