Felix throws perfecto

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,921.24
Felix Hernandez dominated the Rays over nine innings Wednesday for the first perfect game in Mariners history.

It was the 23rd perfect game in major league history. Hernandez had everything working against a weak Tampa Bay lineup and wound recording 12 strikeouts while needing only 113 total pitches. "I don't have any words to explain this," he told ROOT Sports after the gem. King Felix will take a fantastic 2.60 ERA and 1.04 WHIP into his next scheduled outing against the Indians -- another team he's capable of dominating.
Aug 15 - 6:08 PM

Sharks with Big Sticks and Stealing Home Keeper Baseball Leagues.

Hoping to do better then Hardwood Sharks basketball league after playing in my second straight championship game and getting embarrassed in the finals!
Megalodon
Sand$: 174,234.22
watched the whole game. he was absolutely insane today. every pitch had movement....and not much was hit hard.

awesome for those of us who love good pitching.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
marty1841 wrote:watched the whole game. he was absolutely insane today. every pitch had movement....and not much was hit hard.

awesome for those of us who love good pitching.

and a kick to the sack for those of us playing against him in H2H leagues.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 304,742.21
Wow, I had no idea this happened....that's how far removed I've been from baseball. :lol:

Image Image