Rate the Mannings

Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,926.82
Will Eli repeat last year's heroics or come back down to earth?

Will Peyton find new life in Denver or be a stiff?

Over/Under on 4 new Manning commercials in 2012.

QB: Rivers / WR: BMarsh, Watkins, GTate, Snead, Trav Benj, Sharp
RB: Gurley, Gore, Tevin, DWash, Jordan Howard / TE: Julius
QB: Eli / WR: Watkins, Baldwin, TY, Maclin, Hogan, Cruz, Enunwa
RB: L.Miller, JCharles, Tevin, Charcan, DWash / TE: Fleen / Den
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,918.30
Eli dips a bit, as does Peyton from his normal performance, and they end up with similar numbers and fringe starters in 12 team leagues (both in the 10-14 range)

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
Eli gets even better with addition of Randle. For Eli, I'm thinking 5,000 yards with around 35 TD's. As for Peyton he does good just not as good. Peyton still makes top 10 but he is behind Vick, Eli, Ryan, and Rivers.
Megalodon
Sand$: 28,706.58
I have no idea how Peyton does this year, we don't even know if his arm is back to semi-normal.

Eli is now inside the top 10 QBs, in both fantasy and real football.

One of the local radio heads here refers to them as Creepy Face and Infant Head, and I think that's just hilarious. :twisted:

Low Self Esteem Support Group will meet Thursday at 7 PM . Please use the back door.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 16,183.38
Fantasy 247 wrote:Eli gets even better with addition of Randle. For Eli, I'm thinking 5,000 yards with around 35 TD's. As for Peyton he does good just not as good. Peyton still makes top 10 but he is behind Vick, Eli, Ryan, and Rivers.

Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford, Newton, Romo...and if he's behind Vick, Eli, Ryan, and Rivers...how does he make the top 10?

I think Eli falls a little in the yardage department closer to his most recent 2 year average of 4500 yds. I do expect a small uptick in TDs, around 1/2 of Jacobs' TDs so up to 33-34.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
TD Celebration wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:Eli gets even better with addition of Randle. For Eli, I'm thinking 5,000 yards with around 35 TD's. As for Peyton he does good just not as good. Peyton still makes top 10 but he is behind Vick, Eli, Ryan, and Rivers.

Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Stafford, Newton, Romo...and if he's behind Vick, Eli, Ryan, and Rivers...how does he make the top 10?

I think Eli falls a little in the yardage department closer to his most recent 2 year average of 4500 yds. I do expect a small uptick in TDs, around 1/2 of Jacobs' TDs so up to 33-34.

Well, Peyton is better than Romo. At the end of the day Peyton has won a super bowl on his own. So there is just no way Romo can be in the top 10 leaving out Peyton. Just no way
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,774.00
I'll take the over on four commercials.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 16,183.38
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TD Celebration wrote:

Well, Peyton is better than Romo. At the end of the day Peyton has won a super bowl on his own. So there is just no way Romo can be in the top 10 leaving out Peyton. Just no way

Huh? What does Peyton having a superbowl ring have to do with Fantasy QB rankings? Does your league give fantasy points for having a super bowl ring? Romo finished #6 last year at QB while missing a game and having 7 missed games between Miles and Dez...you don't rank him in the top 10 QBs this year?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
TD Celebration wrote:
Fantasy 247 wrote:
TD Celebration wrote:

Huh? What does Peyton having a superbowl ring have to do with Fantasy QB rankings? Does your league give fantasy points for having a super bowl ring? Romo finished #6 last year at QB while missing a game and having 7 missed games between Miles and Dez...you don't rank him in the top 10 QBs this year?

Absolutely nothing.
Peyton was a fantasy force for the better part of a decade without owning a single ring himself :wink:

This year I do have to take his kid bro over him for completely different reasons though. Too much risk with Peyton's arm strength and velocity in question, Eli has a much safer floor IMO.