Ok I think it's a given that Calvin Johnson should be the first WR taken in this years drafts but, who should be the 2nd?
The next 8 WRs all come with as many question marks as they do talent.
1. A.Johnson- Injury concerns
2. Fitzgerald- Lack of a decent QB
3. Welker- Could loose targets to B.Lloyd, and Hernandez
4. H.Nicks- Comming off ankle injury
5. G.Jennings- Too many other targets in Green Bay
6. J.Jones, and V.Cruz, A.J. Green - Unproven after only one year
7. R.White- Could loose targets to Julio
8. M.Wallace- Contract issues
I am drafting at the tail end of a 12 team league, and am planning on taking 2 WRs. Maybe I'm looking a little too hard at this, but I could use some input on who you Sharks think should be yanked off the board after Megatron.