Leopard Shark
Sand$: 400.24
what's the next best thing? Freeman?
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,654.62
Possibly Rivers, P. Manning, Roethlisberger, Cutler...
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,825.78
Just get Cutler in the 9th. Come on. Don't over-think it.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,624.60
blumpkins wrote:what's the next best thing? Freeman?

God, where are you expecting to miss out on Ryan? The 10th round?

He's going as the 6th or 7th highest picked QB these days, you should have plenty of options better than Freeman.

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,278.92
vonbearsalot wrote:Just get Cutler in the 9th. Come on. Don't over-think it.

Lol, now you're talking!

"I'm not as good as I once was ... but I'm as good once as I ever was."
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,693.14
I have Ryan in a tier with Eli, Romo, Rivers and Peyton.

If I don't get a Big 4 (yes, Stafford is right there), then I would take any of these guys in rounds 6-8.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli, Alex
Booker, Latavius/Washington, Rawls, Dion
Antonio, Nuk, TY, JMatt, Moncrief, Coleman, Royal
Reed, Martellus, Kendricks
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,724.00
I still say you the best thing to do is keep waiting. Get 2 or maybe 3 of the top fifteen guys before everyone else starts backing guys up. I really think it's very tough to determine who will be best from that group, so I'm of the opinion it's better to let someone else decide and grab some extra opportunities at getting a good one.

I've been loading up elsewhere early and waiting until the 8th and 9th and still ending up with pairings like Big Ben with Peyton. I'm so deep elsewhere by then, that my teams look really good when I do that.

-
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 492.00
If available I would go Cutler, or P. Manning.... heck I would prob take Cutler and P. Manning over Ryan anyways:)

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing.”- Peyton Manning
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 119.36
All have question marks, but I can see Big Ben having a great year once Wallace gets back. That run game is depleted and he will throw to some mighty fine receivers.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 2,100.46
fluffheads wrote:All have question marks, but I can see Big Ben having a great year once Wallace gets back. That run game is depleted and he will throw to some mighty fine receivers.

Until his arm falls off... RTC tears are no joke to throwing athletes. I'm not super comfortable with Big Ben this year, although (in theory) you are correct and I grabbed Wallace as my WR3 in my Sharks League anticipating them throwing it all over the place
Supreme Megalodon
The Masked Marauder wrote:
fluffheads wrote:All have question marks, but I can see Big Ben having a great year once Wallace gets back. That run game is depleted and he will throw to some mighty fine receivers.

Until his arm falls off... RTC tears are no joke to throwing athletes. I'm not super comfortable with Big Ben this year, although (in theory) you are correct and I grabbed Wallace as my WR3 in my Sharks League anticipating them throwing it all over the place

Ben is a drama queen. He always has some little injury or other, and somehow his injury information always gets leaked. I wouldn't let that hold you back.

Curled will ne netters though.

Megalodon
Sand$: 41,146.82
I want to grab Rg3 or LUck...I think I'm going to ride with one of the rookies this year. Missed on ryan in one of my leagues
Mako Shark
vonbearsalot wrote:
The Masked Marauder wrote:

Ben is a drama queen. He always has some little injury or other, and somehow his injury information always gets leaked. I wouldn't let that hold you back.

Curled will ne netters though.

I think that was supposed to be 'Cutler will be better'. That, to me, is the point. Question marks everywhere, and reasons for optimism everywhere. Cutler gets Marshall back. Eli has elite targets. Rivers is healthy and will bounce back... I think the logical distinctions start to diminish and it becomes about personal preference.

-
Supreme Megalodon
Yeah, autocorrect changed it. On my phone while the game plays on my computer.

Mako Shark
vonbearsalot wrote:Yeah, autocorrect changed it. On my phone while the game plays on my computer.

What kind of phone wants you to say 'netters'? That is some strange autocorrect.

-