Sand$: 4,128.27
Owner Jim Irsay tweeted Thursday that "serious trade winds are swirling" with the Colts willing to give up a high pick for a "serious vet/starter."
It's unlikely the Jaguars would trade Maurice Jones-Drew within the division, but unsigned restricted free agent Mike Wallace makes a lot of sense with Austin Collie's (concussion) status up in the air and former Steelers coordinator Bruce Arians now calling the plays in Indy. Irsay concedes these types of deals "often crumble and don't reach completion," but assures Colts fans that GM Ryan Grigson "isn't afraid to roll the dice" and aggressively improve the roster. "My checkbook stands ready," adds Irsay.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,171.62
Imagine Wallace on that turf, wow!

Praying for Ella Wirth!
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 492.00
We already know he is looking for a Collie replacement, and hopefully someone for Brown:) but I doubt anyone will bite, unless the Price is enough.

Of course he could probably get T.O. or Moss if the money is right LOL... Wonder why they didnt try and grab Chad Johnson 3 months ago when the Pats tried to trade him.

Also wonder why they dont try and sign Plaxico since he is FA, they could easily grab him on a 2 year deal, and he is better than Collie anyways.

“Pressure is something you feel when you don't know what the hell you're doing.”- Peyton Manning
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 42,830.14
I can't wait for the Jerruh/Irsay open bar at Christmas this year.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Sand$: 4,128.27
well, word is they want a cornerback or an offensive lineman

So basically they're just like the other 31 teams.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,984.66
endzoneview wrote:well, word is they want a cornerback or an offensive lineman

Yeah, but IND had some pretty terrible CBs last season. Not sure if it changed in the offseason.

My best guess would be BAL Cary Williams, since he had no intention of signing long-term with Baltimore. They might as well move on, start Jimmy Smith, and get picks outta Cary. Second guess would be trading with ARI for Toler, or Falcons for Robinson.

Not sure who'd they'd trade with for an OLine guy.
Last edited by jnadke on Thu 08.23.2012, 23:18, edited 3 times in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 70,965.84
Please wallace. :thumbright:
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
Don't rule out Percy Harvin. We are not on record as not wanting to trade him.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,505.92
I think we're trading them Tarvaris Jackson and TJack team message board haunters Zanary and crew for 3 1sts.
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 3,084.50
MJD would make an amazing addition to the Colts. He's a tank, and one that Luck can lean on. You gotta stack the box on Mojo and Luck could have a field day.

http://www.leaguejacker.com/
QB - Rivers
RB - Dav Johnson, Lev Bell, Ryan Mathews, James White, Dwayne Washington
WR - D Baldwin, M Floyd, J Maclin, C. Hogan, Tajae Sharpe
TE - C Fleener, Hunter Henry
K - Catanzaro
D - Arizona
Whale Shark
Sand$: 839.14
Hi6hLyTe wrote:MJD would make an amazing addition to the Colts. He's a tank, and one that Luck can lean on. You gotta stack the box on Mojo and Luck could have a field day.

That would guarantee the Jags came in last in their division so even IF MJD were to be traded it won't be to Indy

Megalodon
Sand$: 18,569.60
Hi6hLyTe wrote:MJD would make an amazing addition to the Colts. He's a tank, and one that Luck can lean on. You gotta stack the box on Mojo and Luck could have a field day.

No way would the Jags trade MJD to the Colts unless they are offering an insanely ridiculous deal like a 1st and 2nd round pick.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
Markulous wrote:

No way would the Jags trade MJD to the Colts unless they are offering an insanely ridiculous deal like a 1st and 2nd round pick.

With his health issues I'd say no. I think its some crazy DE deal or WR. Rb makes no sense since Indy isn't a playoff team. LB would be over payment. OL maybe. DB Maybe but who. What team would let a shut down corner walk.

I am guessing Wallace if not then , Allen, Percy , Hernandez, Welker, D Will maybe. Could be by high pick they are talking a second rounder which opens the gate to a ton of players. I wouldn't be stunned if the vikes fire saled Allen or Percy we have cap issues and our team sucks. Younger cheaper has been Ricks motto. I'd even throw out a long shot on Jennings the pack needs to improve it O line and a high pick would look like a quick fix for a guy they can't resign.

What ever team is trading a stud has to be a really bad footballl team. This late in the game. Then again maybe Irsay fell off the wagon and is high as a kite.

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,777.12
badgasman9 wrote:
Markulous wrote:

With his health issues I'd say no. I think its some crazy DE deal or WR. Rb makes no sense since Indy isn't a playoff team. LB would be over payment. OL maybe. DB Maybe but who. What team would let a shut down corner walk.

I am guessing Wallace if not then , Allen, Percy , Hernandez, Welker, D Will maybe. Could be by high pick they are talking a second rounder which opens the gate to a ton of players. I wouldn't be stunned if the vikes fire saled Allen or Percy we have cap issues and our team sucks. Younger cheaper has been Ricks motto. I'd even throw out a long shot on Jennings the pack needs to improve it O line and a high pick would look like a quick fix for a guy they can't resign.

What ever team is trading a stud has to be a really bad footballl team. This late in the game. Then again maybe Irsay fell off the wagon and is high as a kite.

Problem with that is they run a 3-4, and they're already intent on ruining Mathis and Freeney by asking them to switch positions late in their careers from DE to OLB.

Plus Jerry Hughes (former 1st round pick) has looked really good at OLB. Pass rushing isn't an issue. Pretty much everything else is.

Also Irsay is an idiot. Only he could cut a 35 year old QB with a huge contract coming off of a major injury that held him out an entire year, draft the best QB prospect in decades and set the team up for decades of success...and look really, really bad doing it.

I advise you foe me so you don't have to read this crap.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 13,445.00
[quote="Hoosier"[/quote]
Also wonder why they dont try and sign Plaxico since he is FA, they could easily grab him on a 2 year deal, and he is better than Collie anyways. [/quote]

Wait what?