what do u think?

SandShark
Sand$: 222.00
just finished my draft. ppr auction keeper league. can keep 3 players. plz evaluate.
QB: eli, bradford
rb: r. jennings, steven jackson, helu, BGE, d. brown, R.bush
WR: welker,wayne,bees,amendola
te:witten,pettigrew
k: tynes
def: texans
remember this is a 12 year keeeper league. so players r spread out
Tiger Shark
Sand$: 587.00
I think... that you should post this in the right area. There is an area for "Rate my Team". Not in the main tank.

http://www.fantasysharks.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=36

Cream rises to the top... 5h!t floats too.
Champ Blue#5 2012
Points Win Mako#3 2013

'14 Hammerhead #2 (Mobius Strippers)

Q: Kaepernick, Sanchez
R: Ball, Murray, Gore, Oliver, Gray
W: A.Johnson, P.Garcon, R.Wayne, D.Baldwin, J.Landry
T: Reed, Rivera
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,223.36
BIGCAT1978 wrote:just finished my draft. ppr auction keeper league. can keep 3 players. plz evaluate.

Bees as your WR3 could end up as a huge disappointment or could win you your league. While I expect bees to finish the season with no catches for zero yards because they have no hands and are far too tiny to even pick up a football, if well trained and coached, they could end up stinging the defense at crucial moments, opening up the field for Welker and Wayne. I've also heard bees can be a disruption in the locker room.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 11,824.22
DropkickFluties wrote:
BIGCAT1978 wrote:just finished my draft. ppr auction keeper league. can keep 3 players. plz evaluate.

Bees as your WR3 could end up as a huge disappointment or could win you your league. While I expect bees to finish the season with no catches for zero yards because they have no hands and are far too tiny to even pick up a football, if well trained and coached, they could end up stinging the defense at crucial moments, opening up the field for Welker and Wayne. I've also heard bees can be a disruption in the locker room.

:lol:

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 70,368.57
DropkickFluties wrote:

Sterling!!!

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,724.00
DropkickFluties wrote:

Thanks for this. I've read it three times now and laughed my rump off every time. Bees?!

-
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,230.50
DropkickFluties wrote:

Post of the year. =D>
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 454.00
First pass at the auction and if not, what did u keep?

------------
QB 1 : Matt Ryan, RGIII
RB 2 : Marshawn Lynch, LeSean McCoy, Ben Tate
WR/F 3: Antonio Brown, Anquan Boldin, Jimmy Graham, Josh Gordon
K 1 : Matt Bryant
D1 : Carolina