FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Tue 05.26.2015, 22:49

All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 19:51 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
where whould you ranks these two amongst the rb2's and where should the be drafted?

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 19:54 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 38,645.64
Posts 40868
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
I don't want either as my RB2. I've drafted them at RB3 and RB4 in different spots though but I don't want to have to count on them right now.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 19:55 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 43,646.78
Posts 35233
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
pwbowen wrote:
I don't want either as my RB2. I've drafted them at RB3 and RB4 in different spots though but I don't want to have to count on them right now.


X2. Brown has low end RB2 potential, but I'm not drafting him at RB2.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 19:57 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:01 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 43,646.78
Posts 35233
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


Does your league give points for not being in a committee?


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:07 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sun Sep 11, 2005
Sand$ 38,645.64
Posts 40868
Location Rock Hill, SC
car.gif
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


I'd say his upside is RB2 but you shouldn't have to pay that for him.

_________________
34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:17 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


Does your league give points for not being in a committee?



nope! never heard of a league that does either.
its pretty well known that the the more playing time/carrys/touches leads to more fantasy points....now i understand thats not always ture, but there is a pretty good connectoin between the too.

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:18 
Offline
Megalodon
Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Tue Aug 26, 2003
Sand$ 37,760.00
Posts 14693
Location At the bar, getting a Bell's Amber Ale
chi.gif
I'd take Brown first, but Ridley can be useful, too.

Brown can be a good RB2 that you can draft as your 3rd or 4th back.

_________________
"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:19 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
so where do would you draft either of them in a non ppr 12 team league?

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:20 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 43,646.78
Posts 35233
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
e4m2s0 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


Does your league give points for not being in a committee?



nope! never heard of a league that does either.
its pretty well known that the the more playing time/carrys/touches leads to more fantasy points....now i understand thats not always ture, but there is a pretty good connectoin between the too.


Yeah, but you explained some arguments against him even as you explained that he'd receive a lot of the team's carries.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:24 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


Does your league give points for not being in a committee?



nope! never heard of a league that does either.
its pretty well known that the the more playing time/carrys/touches leads to more fantasy points....now i understand thats not always ture, but there is a pretty good connectoin between the too.


Yeah, but you explained some arguments against him even as you explained that he'd receive a lot of the team's carries.


=D> discussing the pros and cons of the guy....whats the problem?

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:29 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 43,646.78
Posts 35233
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
e4m2s0 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
Elmagister wrote:
e4m2s0 wrote:
donald brown is a full load back though.......i know its on the colts who probably arent goin to score a ton of point nor be ahead enough to hand the ball off a ton and ride a game out......but with the rbbc league we have now, he gotta have more than a rb3 value just based on the carrys he should get


Does your league give points for not being in a committee?



nope! never heard of a league that does either.
its pretty well known that the the more playing time/carrys/touches leads to more fantasy points....now i understand thats not always ture, but there is a pretty good connectoin between the too.


Yeah, but you explained some arguments against him even as you explained that he'd receive a lot of the team's carries.


=D> discussing the pros and cons of the guy....whats the problem?


I don't have a problem with it. You had a problem with people saying he was RB3. I did say he had RB2 potential.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:36 
Offline
HammerHead Shark

Joined Tue Oct 12, 2004
Sand$ 1,896.00
Posts 824
Location colorado
was.gif
naw only problem i had was with you being a smart rump and asking me if my league gave me point for not being in a committee

_________________
12 team non ppr league; 1200$
QB-A. Rodgers*, Big Ben
RB-T. Rich*, McFadden*, Moreno, Ellington
WR-AJ Green*, Garcon*, D-Jax*, Blackmon, Keene Allen
TE-Gronk*, G. Graham
K- Hartley*
DEF-Az*
25yrd Pass,10yrd rec/run ='s 1pt
TD ='s 6pts


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:37 
Offline
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon
User avatar

Joined Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$ 43,646.78
Posts 35233
Location Arkansas
mia.gif
Well, I sure hope you're over it.

It's not as though we hadn't considered that he would get most of the carries.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
PostPosted: Sun 08.26.2012, 20:43 
Offline
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Joined Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$ 5,209.10
Posts 2758
kc.gif
I thought Ridley looked better than Brown.
Although we were set to draft Brown bc his bye week worked better for us.
Then they guy before me drafts Kevin Smith, and some smartass points out he hurt his ankle, so he then retracts it and drafts Brown. Weakasses.


Top
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Off Constantly and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group