Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,025.00
By taking another one of our ex- tackles. Gaither goes down, take McKinnie. gaither's a bum anyway.

Per rotoworld

LT Bryant McKinnie says he could be released following a contract squabble with the Ravens.
The Ravens want to reduce McKinnie's $3.2 million base salary. While he's open to a paycut, the two sides haven't been able to come to terms yet. McKinnie's camp is still trying to work out a deal, but it sounds like a dead end. He knows that tackle-hungry teams such as the Cardinals, Jets and Chargers would probably end up bidding for his services. The Ravens would be forced to flip Michael Oher back to left tackle, where he has previously struggled.

10 team $ league:

2QBs: Brees, Rivers, Locker
2WRs: Jennings, Austin, D. Thomas, Harvin, Wayne, Titus Young
2RBs: McFadden, Murray, SJax, Hillis
1 TE: Witten, Fred Davis
1WR/RB/TE: see above
1Def: Chi
1IDP: Fletcher
1K:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,714.00
damn I hope we get him. (chargers fan)

Gates stadius
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,025.00
Sports radio around here is already reporting McKinnie has texted them "it's done, no longer a Baltimore raven"

Not sure if it's 100% but sounds like it

For us, oher to LT which is a HUGE downgrade IMO and osemelle to RT with Bobbie Williams at LG.

10 team $ league:

2QBs: Brees, Rivers, Locker
2WRs: Jennings, Austin, D. Thomas, Harvin, Wayne, Titus Young
2RBs: McFadden, Murray, SJax, Hillis
1 TE: Witten, Fred Davis
1WR/RB/TE: see above
1Def: Chi
1IDP: Fletcher
1K:
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
citythatreeds wrote:By taking another one of our ex- tackles. Gaither goes down, take McKinnie. gaither's a bum anyway.

Per rotoworld

LT Bryant McKinnie says he could be released following a contract squabble with the Ravens.
The Ravens want to reduce McKinnie's $3.2 million base salary. While he's open to a paycut, the two sides haven't been able to come to terms yet. McKinnie's camp is still trying to work out a deal, but it sounds like a dead end. He knows that tackle-hungry teams such as the Cardinals, Jets and Chargers would probably end up bidding for his services. The Ravens would be forced to flip Michael Oher back to left tackle, where he has previously struggled.

this fat douchebag lives under a 4 leaf clover. I normally don't wish ill on others but I hope he rips his anus on his next all you can eat dumpsky.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,223.28
citythatreeds wrote:By taking another one of our ex- tackles. Gaither goes down, take McKinnie. gaither's a bum anyway.

Per rotoworld

Bookmark to point out to those in the player holdout threads who claim that NFL teams don't seek to renegotiate contracts down.
Megalodon
WasteOfTime wrote:damn I hope we get him. (chargers fan)

Better start to have Jamarcus Russell fall on Rivers so he knows what it will feels like come gameday and McKinney.

I never thought I'd hear I hope we can land a fat lazy unmotivated guy who thinks playing flirt tennis with Serena Williams is a work out to guard my franchise QB's blindside. 400 pounds of pure athleticism.

Great White Shark
he's better than what we got now. and gaither is roughly the same as far as I can tell, fat lazy and unmotivated. he's hurt anyways, pretty sure we have some undrafted free agent rookie in the right now.

Gates stadius
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 43,319.96
Magyc wrote:

Per rotoworld

Bookmark to point out to those in the player holdout threads who claim that NFL teams don't seek to renegotiate contracts down.

Who says that? Teams can punt guys or threaten to punt them if they underperform to renegotiate. Often those ridiculous contracts are put out there with everyone knowing the last year or two will never be seen.

Players can holdout but let's face it, they usually have zero leverage. As always, life remains unfair.

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Megalodon
WasteOfTime wrote:he's better than what we got now. and gaither is roughly the same as far as I can tell, fat lazy and unmotivated. he's hurt anyways, pretty sure we have some undrafted free agent rookie in the right now.

If the ravens let him walk over a mill or two. It says numbers about his play.

Great White Shark
badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:he's better than what we got now. and gaither is roughly the same as far as I can tell, fat lazy and unmotivated. he's hurt anyways, pretty sure we have some undrafted free agent rookie in the right now.

shoot, at least he's played an NFL game before. the raiders D line is gonna feast on rivers this week unless this Mike Harris guy steps up. Who knows, maybe he will.

its like my dodgers' situation with James Loney, I dont give a crap what we gotta do to get him outta there or how much it costs...do it...pay it.

Gates stadius
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
WasteOfTime wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

shoot, at least he's played an NFL game before. the raiders D line is gonna feast on rivers this week unless this Mike Harris guy steps up. Who knows, maybe he will.

its like my dodgers' situation with James Loney, I dont give a crap what we gotta do to get him outta there or how much it costs...do it...pay it.

I'm sorry, I'll take McKinnie over UDFA Harris any day. He might be whining about his contract, but get him paid and he'll be a great stop gap for our Gaither problem. Little by little, let's just take the Ravens whole O-line :twisted:

badgasman9 wrote:

Sadly that's the state of pro sports these days. Most of these guys act like whiny little girls if they don't get paid like they want. Doesn't necessarily say anything about their play, more about their crappy work ethic.
Sand$: 4,902.71
As of an hour ago

But at 12:50 p.m., McKinnie said in a text message to The Baltimore Sun that he, "Just got a phone call. It's not officially over as of yet."
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,893.58
Well, the Ravens squabble is that they wanted to pay him less than $3.2 million.

He made roster, so if they release them, he still has to go through waivers.

If they think he's worth $3.2 million, the Cardinals would have a crack at him sooner than the Chargers.

That said, he hasn't been released yet......
Megalodon
TheChamp wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:

I'm sorry, I'll take McKinnie over UDFA Harris any day. He might be whining about his contract, but get him paid and he'll be a great stop gap for our Gaither problem. Little by little, let's just take the Ravens whole O-line :twisted:

badgasman9 wrote:

Sadly that's the state of pro sports these days. Most of these guys act like whiny little girls if they don't get paid like they want. Doesn't necessarily say anything about their play, more about their crappy work ethic.

you don't want his can of worms it only leads to heart break. He is entirely an idiot of epic proportions. Its better to take the hit.

Megalodon
Sand$: 75,364.76
Correct me if Im wrong here, but he would be the starting LT right. admittedly they say if they cut him , his replacment is a downgrade. :?

really? Whats the freaking problem baltimore, the guy who protects your qbs blindside isnt worth 3 million? #-o

same team that wont take any money away from suggs for missing 10+ games this season.