FantasySharks.com

There are two types of Fantasy Football Owners: Sharks and Chum, which are you?
It is currently Thu 07.31.2014, 14:35

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:18 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4025
Donate
bal.gif
By taking another one of our ex- tackles. Gaither goes down, take McKinnie. gaither's a bum anyway.

Per rotoworld

LT Bryant McKinnie says he could be released following a contract squabble with the Ravens.
The Ravens want to reduce McKinnie's $3.2 million base salary. While he's open to a paycut, the two sides haven't been able to come to terms yet. McKinnie's camp is still trying to work out a deal, but it sounds like a dead end. He knows that tackle-hungry teams such as the Cardinals, Jets and Chargers would probably end up bidding for his services. The Ravens would be forced to flip Michael Oher back to left tackle, where he has previously struggled.

2QBs: Brees, Rivers, Locker
2WRs: Jennings, Austin, D. Thomas, Harvin, Wayne, Titus Young
2RBs: McFadden, Murray, SJax, Hillis
1 TE: Witten, Fred Davis
1WR/RB/TE: see above
1Def: Chi
1IDP: Fletcher
1K:

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:19 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 6881
Donate
damn I hope we get him. (chargers fan)

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:20 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 4025
Donate
bal.gif
Sports radio around here is already reporting McKinnie has texted them "it's done, no longer a Baltimore raven"

Not sure if it's 100% but sounds like it

For us, oher to LT which is a HUGE downgrade IMO and osemelle to RT with Bobbie Williams at LG.

2QBs: Brees, Rivers, Locker
2WRs: Jennings, Austin, D. Thomas, Harvin, Wayne, Titus Young
2RBs: McFadden, Murray, SJax, Hillis
1 TE: Witten, Fred Davis
1WR/RB/TE: see above
1Def: Chi
1IDP: Fletcher
1K:

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:21 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 16584
Donate
Location: Griff is a Demi God. I know this because I am one also.
min.gif
citythatreeds wrote:
By taking another one of our ex- tackles. Gaither goes down, take McKinnie. gaither's a bum anyway.

Per rotoworld

LT Bryant McKinnie says he could be released following a contract squabble with the Ravens.
The Ravens want to reduce McKinnie's $3.2 million base salary. While he's open to a paycut, the two sides haven't been able to come to terms yet. McKinnie's camp is still trying to work out a deal, but it sounds like a dead end. He knows that tackle-hungry teams such as the Cardinals, Jets and Chargers would probably end up bidding for his services. The Ravens would be forced to flip Michael Oher back to left tackle, where he has previously struggled.

this fat douchebag lives under a 4 leaf clover. I normally don't wish ill on others but I hope he rips his anus on his next all you can eat dumpsky.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:22 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10127
Donate
det.gif
citythatreeds wrote:

Per rotoworld

Bookmark to point out to those in the player holdout threads who claim that NFL teams don't seek to renegotiate contracts down.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:28 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
WasteOfTime wrote:
damn I hope we get him. (chargers fan)

Better start to have Jamarcus Russell fall on Rivers so he knows what it will feels like come gameday and McKinney.

I never thought I'd hear I hope we can land a fat lazy unmotivated guy who thinks playing flirt tennis with Serena Williams is a work out to guard my franchise QB's blindside. 400 pounds of pure athleticism.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:32 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
he's better than what we got now. and gaither is roughly the same as far as I can tell, fat lazy and unmotivated. he's hurt anyways, pretty sure we have some undrafted free agent rookie in the right now.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:32 
Supreme Megalodon
Supreme Megalodon

Sand$: 33042
Donate
car.gif
Magyc wrote:
citythatreeds wrote:

Per rotoworld

Bookmark to point out to those in the player holdout threads who claim that NFL teams don't seek to renegotiate contracts down.

Who says that? Teams can punt guys or threaten to punt them if they underperform to renegotiate. Often those ridiculous contracts are put out there with everyone knowing the last year or two will never be seen.

Players can holdout but let's face it, they usually have zero leverage. As always, life remains unfair.

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

I was the smartest person I knew, certainly I had wherewithal to unravel the mysteries that lay at the heart of a moron.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:35 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
WasteOfTime wrote:
he's better than what we got now. and gaither is roughly the same as far as I can tell, fat lazy and unmotivated. he's hurt anyways, pretty sure we have some undrafted free agent rookie in the right now.

If the ravens let him walk over a mill or two. It says numbers about his play.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:39 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Donate
badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:

shoot, at least he's played an NFL game before. the raiders D line is gonna feast on rivers this week unless this Mike Harris guy steps up. Who knows, maybe he will.

its like my dodgers' situation with James Loney, I dont give a crap what we gotta do to get him outta there or how much it costs...do it...pay it.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:53 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 18201
Donate
sd.gif
WasteOfTime wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:

shoot, at least he's played an NFL game before. the raiders D line is gonna feast on rivers this week unless this Mike Harris guy steps up. Who knows, maybe he will.

its like my dodgers' situation with James Loney, I dont give a crap what we gotta do to get him outta there or how much it costs...do it...pay it.

I'm sorry, I'll take McKinnie over UDFA Harris any day. He might be whining about his contract, but get him paid and he'll be a great stop gap for our Gaither problem. Little by little, let's just take the Ravens whole O-line :twisted:

badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:

Sadly that's the state of pro sports these days. Most of these guys act like whiny little girls if they don't get paid like they want. Doesn't necessarily say anything about their play, more about their crappy work ethic.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 12:56 

Sand$: 46943
Donate
nyj.gif
As of an hour ago

Quote:
But at 12:50 p.m., McKinnie said in a text message to The Baltimore Sun that he, "Just got a phone call. It's not officially over as of yet."

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 13:10 
Great White Shark
Great White Shark

Sand$: 10777
Donate
gb.gif
Well, the Ravens squabble is that they wanted to pay him less than $3.2 million.

He made roster, so if they release them, he still has to go through waivers.

If they think he's worth $3.2 million, the Cardinals would have a crack at him sooner than the Chargers.

That said, he hasn't been released yet......

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 13:11 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Donate
min.gif
TheChamp wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:
badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:

I'm sorry, I'll take McKinnie over UDFA Harris any day. He might be whining about his contract, but get him paid and he'll be a great stop gap for our Gaither problem. Little by little, let's just take the Ravens whole O-line :twisted:

badgasman9 wrote:
WasteOfTime wrote:

Sadly that's the state of pro sports these days. Most of these guys act like whiny little girls if they don't get paid like they want. Doesn't necessarily say anything about their play, more about their crappy work ethic.

you don't want his can of worms it only leads to heart break. He is entirely an idiot of epic proportions. Its better to take the hit.

PostPosted: Tue 09.04.2012, 13:25 
Megalodon
Megalodon

Sand$: 39116
Donate
pit.gif
Correct me if Im wrong here, but he would be the starting LT right. admittedly they say if they cut him , his replacment is a downgrade. :?

really? Whats the freaking problem baltimore, the guy who protects your qbs blindside isnt worth 3 million? #-o

same team that wont take any money away from suggs for missing 10+ games this season.