Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,774.00
Was looking over my lineup for Shark League team and clicked on the FantasySharks Lineup Coach.
Frank Gore has a red lock symbol, despite being projected to have fewer points than bench guy and the comment provided to only use him for flex or fill in
Tony Gonzales also has a red lock and fewer points (well, just 1!) than my bench TE.

I assume that the Locks override the points projected? So, maybe that list is still for 2011? Anyone else notice this kind of thing?
Megalodon
Sand$: 36,810.30
Always start your studs (ASYS). You play your locks regardless of projections, Gore is still a stud until he proves otherwise. The studs with locks next to their names will change as the season progresses. Graham started without a lock last season, but earned one after three or four weeks.

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,774.00
Thanks, good to know the Lock list is dynamic. Still seems contradictory to both give him a lock and then recommend playing him only as flex or fill in. For now, I will not play him over Sproles, though.