Where was Titus Young all day?

Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,588.90
All I heard about during the preseason was how dude couldn't be covered. Really? I'm ready to drop him for Randell Cobb

Rivers, Newton,
Charles, Sporles, TRich
Amendola, Steve Smith, Shorts, Michael Floyd, Harry Douglas,
Julian Thomas,
Seahawks
Succup Bullock
Chum
Sand$: 30.00
In the second quarter the received a 15 yard penalty ..for a stupid head butt on a CB....
From watching the game he appeared to be benched for a lot of the second half because of that stupid move...

I am keeping him though....he still should be the #2 wide out in a pass happy offence.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,168.50
my only thought = :F

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 38,418.02
http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/20 ... cart_river

"He did that and that wasn't a smart thing," Schwartz said. "We knew what was going to happen in some situations and him and a couple of guys were sort of going back and forth. That was one of the situations where it was right in front of me the whole time, and it looked like he was going to do the right thing and walk away from it. Then at the last second, (he) turned and made a really dumb decision.

"The thing that really helped us the next play was Will Heller made a great play on the kickoff return because they had the ball at midfield, which gives them the ability to sort of free-wheel They can try to onside kick; they tried to sort of chip it behind our front line and chase it, and Will bailed us out that bad decision."

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 354.00
Why do so many football players make such dumb decisions on (and off) the field. Stop and think for a moment before you decide to head butt someone.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 10,229.78
El Scorcho wrote:Why do so many football players make such dumb decisions on (and off) the field. Stop and think for a moment before you decide to head butt someone.

Can we get a call into Gus Frerotte on the downsides of headbutting?

SCS Wolfpack

Bortles, Roethlisberger
DeAngelo, C. West, Hill, Ware
Dez, Diggs, J. Brown, Martavis
Watson, Rodgers
Bailey, Hopkins
Broncos, Seahawks

12-team / .5PPR / 1QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 K, 1 DST
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 354.00
Gill Posse wrote:
El Scorcho wrote:Why do so many football players make such dumb decisions on (and off) the field. Stop and think for a moment before you decide to head butt someone.

Can we get a call into Gus Frerotte on the downsides of headbutting?

:thumbright:
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,100.98
lions19 wrote:In the second quarter the received a 15 yard penalty ..for a stupid head butt on a CB....
From watching the game he appeared to be benched for a lot of the second half because of that stupid move...

I am keeping him though....he still should be the #2 wide out in a pass happy offence.

Somewhere there's a thread about this...

What Young should be to fantasy owners is not what the Lions are using him as.

Burleson is the #2 until he stops being effective enough there. Seems he was plenty fine yesterday. Same news as last season really, it's how that offense is going to go again this season.

More troubling for the Lions was how sloppy Stafford looked at times. Hopefully it's just a one game issue though.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,214.38
Other teams seem to be very effective at baiting the Lions into committing those kinds of penalties. It's really frustrating how some of them can get so out of control.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,394.08
Nas wrote:Where you be at man? N****s be bucking Why you never bucking, where you be at man?
Megalodon
Sand$: 74,324.46
Magyc wrote:Other teams seem to be very effective at baiting the Lions into committing those kinds of penalties. It's really frustrating how some of them can get so out of control.

baiting the lions?
Megalodon
lions19 wrote:In the second quarter the received a 15 yard penalty ..for a stupid head butt on a CB....

still maybe the 4th option.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 56,645.38
Magyc wrote:Other teams seem to be very effective at baiting the Lions into committing those kinds of penalties. It's really frustrating how some of them can get so out of control.

Not just other players.

Bitter god of Monday morning
Megalodon
vonbearsalot wrote:

Not just other players.

but whats the public perception?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,214.38
vonbearsalot wrote:

Not just other players.

I would say that slap on the back constituted baiting.