Collie

Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,652.20
Search isn't working, and didn't see a thread for this, so ....

Collie is going to play this week. What do you guys expect from him?
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,800.88
Collie gets way more ff respect than he deserves. He's a decent WR who occasionally had some value when he was the 2nd or 3rd WR in a Peyton Manning offense. He's no more than a bye week flyer, if he's ever healthy, until there's some evidence that he's a significant part of the Colts passing game and that anyone other than Wayne can produce in that passing game.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,652.20
hard 10 wrote:Collie gets way more ff respect than he deserves. He's a decent WR who occasionally had some value when he was the 2nd or 3rd WR in a Peyton Manning offense. He's no more than a bye week flyer, if he's ever healthy, until there's some evidence that he's a significant part of the Colts passing game and that anyone other than Wayne can produce in that passing game.

That much huh? Doh! God my team sucks.

*plugs in Denarius
Blue Shark
Sand$: 846.74
hard 10 wrote:Collie gets way more ff respect than he deserves. He's a decent WR who occasionally had some value when he was the 2nd or 3rd WR in a Peyton Manning offense. He's no more than a bye week flyer, if he's ever healthy, until there's some evidence that he's a significant part of the Colts passing game and that anyone other than Wayne can produce in that passing game.

Fleener was pretty solid last week. 10 targets 6 catches 82 yards.

If I could be like Lundy

"I am too damn awesome.......

So I do not have any weaknesses."
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,593.04

The only question here is his health, which I have my doubts. He will produce when healthy. WR3-4 material.

Image Image
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,552.36
Avery showing hes all in at this point so whats this situation going to work itself out as?

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
He is part of the new NFL's head bandage brigade. The NFL will make it difficult for him to see the field till they get the law suits settled seeing what the courts have instore for them.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 27,821.28
birddog wrote:Avery showing hes all in at this point so whats this situation going to work itself out as?

I assume Avery will fall off if/when once Collie returns. Until that point, I have no problem starting Avery as a WR3. He's putting up great numbers.

Sand$: 103,839.66
Still have him in 2 leagues - one redraft, one dyno. Cut him in my other 3 redrafts for Amendola, Hawkins, and Simpson.

The last redraft is too deep, waivers are bone dry.

In the dyno I picked up Avery and sold away other pieces and am now able to keep both without having to cut one due to roster limits, ideally it's looking like you want both - not one or the other. Not feasible in most leagues.

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Megalodon
Sand$: 16,025.94
OarChambo wrote:Still have him in 2 leagues - one redraft, one dyno. Cut him in my other 3 redrafts for Amendola, Hawkins, and Simpson.

The last redraft is too deep, waivers are bone dry.

In the dyno I picked up Avery and sold away other pieces and am now able to keep both without having to cut one due to roster limits, ideally it's looking like you want both - not one or the other. Not feasible in most leagues.

Hey, Oar, that's a great post.

I picked up Avery before last week (wish I had started him over that bum Dez!). But I don't own Collie.

Just sent the Collie an owner an email to gauge interest.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,593.04
For the most production and a useful player I want Collie to stay out for a prolonged time. I just don't see Collie coming back anytime soon or playing for more than a game or two if he does. He should sit this year out and see if he can make a run next year. He's starting to look like Jahvid.

Image Image
Megalodon
newmancrew wrote:For the most production and a useful player I want Collie to stay out for a prolonged time. I just don't see Collie coming back anytime soon or playing for more than a game or two if he does. He should sit this year out and see if he can make a run next year. He's starting to look like Jahvid.

It's tough to give up the dream, but Collie and Best probably should never play again.

Bortles, Jameis
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 303,272.75
I just had to dropmhim cuz I needed a spot and I'm not sure he'll be consistent with Wayne and Avery.

Image Image

Megalodon
newmancrew wrote:For the most production and a useful player I want Collie to stay out for a prolonged time. I just don't see Collie coming back anytime soon or playing for more than a game or two if he does. He should sit this year out and see if he can make a run next year. He's starting to look like Jahvid.

Let's say Collie doesn't come back. Or comes back and gets hurt again.

Do you think Avery becomes an every-week fantasy starter?

Bortles, Jameis
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,552.36
depends on your roster and starting requirements, his #'s are looking pretty good so far and from what I saw last week hes making good plays on the ball. Obvious Luck trusts to throw to him.

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield