James Jones

Whale Shark
Sand$: 2,443.58
I picked this guy up in two leagues. Jennings is doubtful for tomorrow night. Is he a startable player for tomorrow? Obviously I've got other guys and I won't go into that. I just wanna know.. Is this a wait and see with Jones or a play him now while you can?

12-team standard league
Team name: Victoria's Secret [7-6, 3-0 in playoffs, 1st place, thanks Kirk]
QB Cousins, Peyton
RB Gurley, Artis-Payne, Hill, Gillislee, Joique
WR Julio, Evans, Maclin, Floyd, Hilton
TE Reed
DEF Chiefs
K Boswell
Megalodon
Sand$: 53,593.04
Yeah he's startable. No waiting, this could be one of his best weeks of the year.

Image Image
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,473.62
I'll start him if I don't have Megatron, Steve Smith and Colston all going this week (all are slightly banged up)... but I've picked him up and am hoping for a huge week so I can sell high.

"Goodfellas" - Hammerhead Shark 1

LoNg LiVe tHe pSyChO wArD
Blue Shark
Sand$: 4,660.00
In the same boat as you. Don't want to get cute by benching Roddy, but definitely considering it. Rodgers should be throwing underneath the cover2 most of the night. The only thing I don't like for the Jones probable start is that his hands are Finley like on some of the easiest catches he should make every time.

10T,n-PPR,1pt 10rush/rec,1pt 20ps,tds 6pt, 2pt 40+TD, start qb/2rb/2wr/te,k,d 1flex
Eli,A.Smith,Fitz
Foster,McCoy,Mathews,McGahee, J Rodgers,Dwyer
Britt,Wayne,Roddy,AJ,S Smith(Car),Kerley
Bennett,Witten
Bironas, Walsh
Atl,Wash
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,695.42
jones vs amendola ?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 22,122.83
Jones is definitely startable this week, and certainly over Amendola. Could be a big week as the game looks like a shootout. Maybe a sell high after tonight, but maybe a strong hold depending on Jennings' progress.
Whale Shark
Sand$: 548.64
I was just thinking about this as well. Everything is lined up for this game to be a shootout, and with Jennings out, Jones should have a great game. It's just a matter of how cute you want to get during week 2.

I like using a RB in my flex, so I was planning on Morris this week...and then for WR2, I've got Stevie and Bowe. I'm strongly considering Jones over either of those guys.

.5PPR
QB:Rivers,Palmer
RB:Forte,Foster,M.Jones,Ware,Coleman,Booker,Dixon
WR:A.Brown,ODB,Matthews,Parker,Moncrief
TE:Reed

PPR
QB:Brady
RB:Bell,Freeman,Bernard,Howard
WR:Green,Landry,Maclin,Fuller,J. Brown,Enunwa
TE:Brate
Great White Shark
Sand$: 6,074.12
just got him him in round 2 of waivers...as a G. Jennings owner, thrilled that he'll be starting along side of Miles Austin! \:D/

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,620.24
Troy Williamson is proud

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 41,703.82
birddog wrote:Troy Williamson is proud

Has he dropped the baton to him?

34-17/ 29-7 / 34-13 / 27-17 / 31-17

2010 & 2011 Baseball National Champs

Cause if my eyes don't deceive me, there's something goin' wrong around here.
Sand$: 4,300.34
Would it be stupid to start Jones alongside Jordy Nelson? I'm tempted to bench Malcolm Floyd in favor of Jones this week.

Nelson
Jones
Decker

as my starting 3?

Or is that just stupid?

Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 2,618.14
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:Would it be stupid to start Jones alongside Jordy Nelson? I'm tempted to bench TB Mike Williams in favor of Jones this week.

Nelson
Jones
Decker

as my starting 3?

No doubt its doable. A guy at work is doing the same thing in a money league. Go for it Stank.

“If you are lucky in life, a man will come through your life that makes a difference. We had a rocky relationship, but I am glad I met him as I know I am better for knowing Tom Landry."
― Hollywood Henderson
Sand$: 4,300.34
5XChamps wrote:
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:Would it be stupid to start Jones alongside Jordy Nelson? I'm tempted to bench TB Mike Williams in favor of Jones this week.

Nelson
Jones
Decker

as my starting 3?

No doubt its doable. A guy at work is doing the same thing in a money league. Go for it Stank.

Sorry 5x...I said Mike Williams...I meant Malcolm Floyd.

Great White Shark
Sand$: 1,045.24
Stankweasels 3000 wrote:
5XChamps wrote:

Nelson
Jones
Decker

as my starting 3?

Sorry 5x...I said Mike Williams...I meant Malcolm Floyd.

Ok, that bizarre... you have exactly the same receivers I do.

Decker, Nelson, Jones and Floyd. Havent figured out who I am starting yet.

In the beginning the universe was created. This made a number of people very angry and has generally been considered a mistake.

Douglas Adams
Chum
Sand$: 2.00
Question - who would you start: Dr. James Jones or Torrey Smith???? Smith is in Philly with their strong secondary and I would say he looked decent against the Browns last week. Dr. Jones could light things up....maybe.....thoughts???