Randall Cobb

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 348.84
Cobb is available in my league, but I would have to drop either Brandon Lloyd or Torrey Smith to clear room for him. Would Cobb have more potential going forward than Lloyd or Smith? Or do I hang on to them?
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,572.20
Do you get credit for return yardage?
Leopard Shark
Sand$: 348.84
beep wrote:Do you get credit for return yardage?

No. It's a 1 pt PPR. I didn't mention that before. They seem to be getting him on the field more and Jennings has had a lot of injury issues.
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,233.58
shive1 wrote:Would Cobb have more potential going forward than Lloyd or Smith?

I don't think so.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,962.04
I want this guy...he's still available, but we have a short bench.

Any of these guys worth dropping for him in non-ppr?
RBs: Ryan Williams, K. Smith, M. Leshoure, P. Hillis (starters are McFadden/McGahee)
WRs: LaFell, Torrey Smith (starters are Marshall, Nicks, Harvin)

I just can't seem to pull the trigger.

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)
Mako Shark
Sand$: 1,233.58
If you really want Cobb, I'd drop LeShoure. I don't see LeShoure getting into your starting lineup.
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
shive1 wrote:Cobb is available in my league, but I would have to drop either Brandon Lloyd or Torrey Smith to clear room for him. Would Cobb have more potential going forward than Lloyd or Smith? Or do I hang on to them?

No. Cobb's not a better option than either of those guys.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Great White Shark
Sand$: 9,984.46
Drop lafell for him

Shark Assassins League 2012 Champion
SandShark
Sand$: 296.00
pounddarock wrote:I want this guy...he's still available, but we have a short bench.

RBs: Ryan Williams, K. Smith, M. Leshoure, P. Hillis (starters are McFadden/McGahee)

You don't need WR help...You really need RB help. I would try to find better options at RB...is McCluster avaliable in your league?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 5,962.04
rmurray28 wrote:
pounddarock wrote:I want this guy...he's still available, but we have a short bench.

You don't need WR help...You really need RB help. I would try to find better options at RB...is McCluster avaliable in your league?

Not to make this thread about my team...but I do agree with you. McCluster is listed as a WR in my league. And no, there are absolutely no options at RB right now. The next guys available to pick up are Choice, Ballard, or Stephens-Howling... =;

I'm thinking if I drop say LeShoure for Cobb...and he explodes, I could upgrade him to better depth at RB.

"We can't run. We can't pass. We can't stop the run. We can't stop the pass. We can't kick. Other than that, we're just not a very good football team right now." (Coslet)
"Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." (Lombardi)