Here's the deal: Make the boldest, most wild predictions you have for this week's games. NO INJURY PREDICTIONS. Do you think Kevin Smith breaks the rushing record? Wallace catches 17 balls? Put 'em here!
Best prediction, both in accuracy and insanity will receive 1,000 sands (donations permitting)! There will be three of the best predictions pulled from the pile and voted on by the tank to determine the winner. Best of all, it's free to you!
1. No trunk hugging. If you wouldn't double-take at the statline or say "no way!" then it wouldn't fly here. "Turner rushes for 2 TD's in the same quarter" is NOT OOAL. The worst trunk-hugger's prediction will be posted to be lambasted by the tank. Don't be that guy. Go crazy!
2. Reel yourself in. Mixing two amazing performances into a single OOAL is one thing, but throwing a bunch into one makes it next to impossible to come true. "Brady throws 6 INT's, Locker throws 6 TD's while the Titans go on to put up 68 points in a shutout of the Patriots" has four OOAL predictions. Split them up to better your chances!
3. Read the thread! Try not to repeat another posters OOAL or "one up" them with a slight boost of rarity/stats. This is a thread for creativity, show it!
4. No editing your posts after kickoff.
5. Five predictions per post.
6. No injury predictions! As stated earlier, plus it's bad karma.
7. Donations welcomed!
Congrats to week 1 winner paulie86 for predicting 6 TDs by the NYJ, something that has never happened since Sanchez came to town. Who can see the future this week?
Let's see 'em!