Eagles - Uh Oh

Post Reply  
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50059
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,836.92
Maclin's still not practicing and apparently D Jacks missed today after pulling a hammy. Bad, bad news for Vick and whole offense. Gut says hobbled Maclin plays, but Jackson sits - tough overcoming mid-week muscle strain. Monitor accordingly.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007
Sand$: 1,171.00
When it rains, it pours! uuuugggg

Beside, Maclin and Djax, Vick is not making me confident after CLV last week and now playing Balt.

I'm on the ledge. Sitting McCoy this weekend! BTW, meet my friend, here ---> :stupid:

:lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

12 Team Standard PPR except QB get 5pts-TD,1pt-30yds
*-starter
QB: Vick*
RB: McCoy*; Charles*; Bradshaw; D. Martin*
WR: Cruz*; Julio*; Blackmon ; Cobb
TE: Pettigrew*
K: Janik*
DEF: Sea; Cin*
IDP: Dqwell*
Blue Shark
Posts: 469
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2011
Sand$: 1,193.26
I also have Vick and McCoy in my league. I'm NOT sitting McCoy, but I'm thinking of benching Vick for Romo.

But in this league, INT's don't count against you. So I'm inclined to keep Vick in for the rushing yards alone with no penalty for potential INT's against BAL.
_______________________________________

2013 Blue Shark League Champion
2012 Tiger Shark League Champion
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17772
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
sebringc4 wrote:When it rains, it pours! uuuugggg

Beside, Maclin and Djax, Vick is not making me confident after CLV last week and now playing Balt.

I'm on the ledge. Sitting McCoy this weekend! BTW, meet my friend, here ---> :stupid:

:lol: :lol:


Sitting McCoy? Well he will still get his 60-70 yards. Plus he will show McFadden what you really do when your QB hits you with 9 passes. Take one to the house. McCoy don't need no stinking receivers.

McCoy is.....
WR proof
QB proof
O Cord proof
Weather proof.
O line proof.
_______________________________________

Image
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 788
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2011
Sand$: 1,639.78
xdanb22x wrote:I also have Vick and McCoy in my league. I'm NOT sitting McCoy, but I'm thinking of benching Vick for Romo.

But in this league, INT's don't count against you. So I'm inclined to keep Vick in for the rushing yards alone with no penalty for potential INT's against BAL.


I think you will regret playing Vick vs Balt.
_______________________________________

Gilbride said, "I guess it'll be Brandon (Jacobs)."
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007
Sand$: 1,171.00
badgasman9 wrote:
sebringc4 wrote:When it rains, it pours! uuuugggg

Beside, Maclin and Djax, Vick is not making me confident after CLV last week and now playing Balt.

I'm on the ledge. Sitting McCoy this weekend! BTW, meet my friend, here ---> :stupid:

:lol: :lol:


Sitting McCoy? Well he will still get his 60-70 yards. Plus he will show McFadden what you really do when your QB hits you with 9 passes. Take one to the house. McCoy don't need no stinking receivers.

McCoy is.....
WR proof
QB proof
O Cord proof
Weather proof.
O line proof.


Thank you for your time, FF Doc. I'm feeling much better.

How much do I owe you? :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

12 Team Standard PPR except QB get 5pts-TD,1pt-30yds
*-starter
QB: Vick*
RB: McCoy*; Charles*; Bradshaw; D. Martin*
WR: Cruz*; Julio*; Blackmon ; Cobb
TE: Pettigrew*
K: Janik*
DEF: Sea; Cin*
IDP: Dqwell*
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3373
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 16,704.08
Bodes well for the Baltimore D. Most things usually do.
Whale Shark
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007
Sand$: 2,456.12
Ya thinking about benching vick for cutler's seemingly tasty matchup. I have maclin also so I am monitoring, and would probably plug malcolm flloyd in if he doesn't play. Though call to sit maclin after week one performance and last years "consistency" given all of his health issues.
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 27649
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2007
Sand$: 71,157.13
hawkdogger wrote:Bodes well for the aging Baltimore D. Most things usually do.


FTFY
_______________________________________

I heard that the Lark has died on the mountain. If I knew these words were true I would go with a group of men and arms to fetch the Lark's body home.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3325
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011
Sand$: 8,288.86
Phantastic....


I was just coming to peace with the decision of starting Vick lol.

Hmm No Maclin? No DJAX? Celek blocking all game most likely? And I'm also hearing mutters that Avant is hurt...

What on earth...
_______________________________________

10T Keeper (OBJ) - Finished 1st out of 10
Brees/AP/Martin/Calvin/Julio/OBJ/DWalker/Cata/DEN

14T - Finished 6th out of 14
Mariota/AP/LMurray/Amendola/Tate/Reed/Gore/Cata/NYJ
IR - Romo, Allen
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008
Sand$: 521.98
infntnub wrote:Phantastic....


I was just coming to peace with the decision of starting Vick lol.

Hmm No Maclin? No DJAX? Celek blocking all game most likely? And I'm also hearing mutters that Avant is hurt...

What on earth...


Yeah, I've been set on Vick all week, but with the current state of affairs, I might begrudgingly have to go with Romo, which I don't feel good about.
_______________________________________

.5PPR
QB:Ben,Dalton,Taylor
RB:Lewis,Gore,L.Murray,M.Jones,Andrews,Michael,D.Cobb
WR:A.Brown,ODB,Green,J.Brown
TE:Olsen,Gates

PPR
QB:Brady
RB:AP,Hyde,CJA,Ellington,Riddick
WR:Sanders,J.Jones,Maclin,J.Brown,Jeffery
TE:Clay
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36255
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 147,550.46
I'm vs. Vick and Jackson this week. Things are looking up.
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 50059
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,836.92
Anxiously awaiting a positive practice report on Locker, Fitzpatrick is my other option and the only starting QB's on waivers are Weeden and Kolb.

*gulp*
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
Whale Shark
Posts: 1010
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007
Sand$: 2,456.12
Pad264 wrote:
infntnub wrote:Phantastic....


I was just coming to peace with the decision of starting Vick lol.

Hmm No Maclin? No DJAX? Celek blocking all game most likely? And I'm also hearing mutters that Avant is hurt...

What on earth...


Yeah, I've been set on Vick all week, but with the current state of affairs, I might begrudgingly have to go with Romo, which I don't feel good about.


Considering romo's performance in week 1 vs vick's performance and the BAL matchup, I dont think there is much to begrudge. You're lucky to have a solid option with a healthy (almost for witten) full complement of weapons
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1462
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008
Sand$: 521.98
craigreach wrote:
Pad264 wrote:
infntnub wrote:Phantastic....


I was just coming to peace with the decision of starting Vick lol.

Hmm No Maclin? No DJAX? Celek blocking all game most likely? And I'm also hearing mutters that Avant is hurt...

What on earth...


Yeah, I've been set on Vick all week, but with the current state of affairs, I might begrudgingly have to go with Romo, which I don't feel good about.


Considering romo's performance in week 1 vs vick's performance and the BAL matchup, I dont think there is much to begrudge. You're lucky to have a solid option with a healthy (almost for witten) full complement of weapons


I just have a bad feeling about Romo on the road in Seattle after his great performance in NY. The only plus I suppose is that he's had a week and a half to prepare.
_______________________________________

.5PPR
QB:Ben,Dalton,Taylor
RB:Lewis,Gore,L.Murray,M.Jones,Andrews,Michael,D.Cobb
WR:A.Brown,ODB,Green,J.Brown
TE:Olsen,Gates

PPR
QB:Brady
RB:AP,Hyde,CJA,Ellington,Riddick
WR:Sanders,J.Jones,Maclin,J.Brown,Jeffery
TE:Clay

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bluemist, Exabot [Bot], greenhornet, NautArch and 14 guests