Is it too early to discuss the best defenses for Week 3? Obviously I'm playing the waiver wire here and went with CIN this week, but I'm not keeping them against WASH.
Right now I'm liking DET @ TEN. The Titans have been awful on offense. DET hasn't been great either though.
Another possible matchup is NYJ @ MIA. But, its the Jets, its in Miami, Miami looked better today.
What does the tank think for Week 3?
Hell no. In fact, we should be talking Week 4 right now because 3's probably been picked over. But...
These are the ones that might still be out there. DET @ TEN or PIT hosting OAK would be the best to me, but that's not there probably.
1. Picked up Buffalo last week for their match up this week against the Browns. Giving it a little more thought because it's in Cleveland and the Browns showed a pulse yesterday. You can drop them afterwards, but they do have MIA/@IND/JAX/STL/SEA/MIA in Week's 11-16.
2. Miami. There's some potential here if the Jets offense turns back into a turd. Did well against Oakland yesterday.
3. How about IND hosting JAX? Jags suck. Averaging 3rd worse PPG right now.
1. CIN hosting Jax, but most likely not on the wire.
2. ARI hosting MIA. Looking very stout.