Michael Turner arrested for DUI

LOCKED  
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15982
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 12,711.83
User avatar
Whale Shark
Posts: 1044
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2007
Sand$: 768.00
First Offense with the law.. No big deal.. However he may receive a team suspension.. Probably 1 game would be my guess....
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 17776
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2008
Sand$: 20,022.16
Bluto plays for the Falcons? After a bad game who else gave him the advice to start drinking heavily.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 15552
Joined: Fri Jul 13, 2012
Sand$: 39,443.72
Dam he was going 97mph in a 60mph zone. He must have been going to get some :censor:
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36065
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 147,200.22
:lol: :lol: :lol: I just traded for him in a package deal last night .. I love this crap :lol: :lol: :lol:
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 16152
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2009
Sand$: 34,956.76
badgasman9 wrote:Bluto plays for the Falcons? After a bad game who else gave him the advice to start drinking heavily.

Bad Game??? That might have been the best game of the season for him ](*,)
_______________________________________

viewtopic.php?f=47&t=329576
10th Annual Kicker Defense Challenge
Can you win a yahoo public league picking DEF/K in the 1st 2 rounds?

500 sand entry fee
2015 winners
Endzoneview
Craphead
Crackhead Bob
PMG
Palmerac
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 2300
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004
Sand$: 1,040.48
beergod0352 wrote:First Offense with the law.. No big deal.. However he may receive a team suspension.. Probably 1 game would be my guess....


No big deal!?!? All it takes is 1 second of drunk driving to ruin a LOT of lives. Anyone who drives under the influence is a self centered tool.
_______________________________________

In the beginning the universe was created. This made a number of people very angry and has generally been considered a mistake.

Douglas Adams
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 30372
Joined: Tue Oct 19, 2004
Sand$: 80,108.62
soup_dog wrote:
beergod0352 wrote:First Offense with the law.. No big deal.. However he may receive a team suspension.. Probably 1 game would be my guess....


No big deal!?!? All it takes is 1 second of drunk driving to ruin a LOT of lives. Anyone who drives under the influence is a self centered tool.


Drunk driving is bad enough, but doing it at 97mph? That's Ryan Dunn territory.
Great White Shark
Posts: 7727
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012
Sand$: 3,394.08
Does anybody else think its funny that Michael Turner was speeding?
Chum
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012
Sand$: 116.00
so any guesses as to if jaquizz's stock will rise for this week?
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
WE WANT QUIZZ!

Seriously Turner don't put a black eye on something that has gotten off to a good start. This could definitely mean more Quizz and Snelling in the next couple of weeks. Atlanta doesn't mess around with this crap.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 6696
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008
Sand$: 7,637.92
birddog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I just traded for him in a package deal last night .. I love this crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tee-hee. :D #-o
_______________________________________

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with catsup.
Proud member of the Deep Blue Dynasty League
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 36065
Joined: Tue Sep 6, 2005
Sand$: 147,200.22
The Dragon wrote:
birddog wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: I just traded for him in a package deal last night .. I love this crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tee-hee. :D #-o


Hilarious huh?! You're smelling like a rose now :lol:
_______________________________________

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
User avatar
Chum
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009
Sand$: 92.00
Apparently Turner could not out run the cops.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 1857
Joined: Sun Oct 14, 2007
Sand$: 5,336.52
soup_dog wrote:
beergod0352 wrote:First Offense with the law.. No big deal.. However he may receive a team suspension.. Probably 1 game would be my guess....


No big deal!?!? All it takes is 1 second of drunk driving to ruin a LOT of lives. Anyone who drives under the influence is a self centered tool.


Unless they are good at it, then its ok.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests