Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,789.76
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2012/0 ... tasy-team/

First the Saints fan, now this (plus in-game issues). I get the feeling the flood-gates are going to open.
Megalodon
Sand$: 20,022.16
after last night I don't see how a tidal wave doesn't form against them. they are pitiful to the game process.

McCoy went on record as one of the refs came up to him in the game and told him he is on his fantasy football team.

Megalodon
Sand$: 16,400.26
Once the refs wake up and realize that defined-benefit pensions are a thing of the past, a deal should happen quickly.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Eli
Melvin, Latavius, dWayne, Smallwood, Booker, Rawls
Antonio, TY, JMatt, Michael Thomas, Sanu, Stills
Reed, Martellus
NEP DSTPK (inc. Gostkowski)

Keepers: Reed, Rawls
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,958.48
I find the full-time refs to be unbearable too... the fact these guys miss calls/take longer to determine a ruling hardly phases me personally lol.

Regardless who is wearing the striped shirts I generally have few nice things to say. :thumbright: :Drink)

10T Keeper Non PPR Overall Scoring(5th out of 10)
Carr/Miller/Ingram/Landry/Nelson/Rudolph/CMike/Crosby/SEA

14T Non PPR H2H (3-0)
Eli/Miller/Forte/Nelson/Landry/JThomas/CMike/Vinatieri/SEA
Megalodon
TheNataliePortmans wrote:Once the refs wake up and realize that defined-benefit pensions are a thing of the past, a deal should happen quickly.

Its insane what they want for a 4 hour part time once a week job. same point the entire money the league makes is insane so it's all relative.

Leopard Shark
Sand$: 250.00
infntnub wrote:I find the full-time refs to be unbearable too... the fact these guys miss calls/take longer to determine a ruling hardly phases me personally lol.

This.

If you watched last nights game on mute and didn't allow Mike Tirico to influence your opinion on them, you wouldn't have even known there was a change in crews.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 2,850.20
It's funny how these players and coaches talk to these refs and even put their hands on them. It's going to get way worse.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,789.76
NCAAguru wrote:
infntnub wrote:I find the full-time refs to be unbearable too... the fact these guys miss calls/take longer to determine a ruling hardly phases me personally lol.

This.

If you watched last nights game on mute and didn't allow Mike Tirico to influence your opinion on them, you wouldn't have even known there was a change in crews.

Completely disagree.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,958.48
Elmagister wrote:
NCAAguru wrote:

This.

Completely disagree.

Super. :thumbright:

10T Keeper Non PPR Overall Scoring(5th out of 10)
Carr/Miller/Ingram/Landry/Nelson/Rudolph/CMike/Crosby/SEA

14T Non PPR H2H (3-0)
Eli/Miller/Forte/Nelson/Landry/JThomas/CMike/Vinatieri/SEA
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 39,846.96
NCAAguru wrote:

This.

completely disagree. if you watched the game on mute you'd still be able to see the phantom calls, non calls, general confusion and resultant game delay. the only thing you wouldn't notice would be "holding, number 73, red"

House of Purgatory Champion - 2014, 2015

"Don't plant your flag on Mount Saint Jackass" - Sean Baligian
Supreme Megalodon
giant-eer wrote:It's funny how these players and coaches talk to these refs and even put their hands on them. It's going to get way worse.

yes it is.

Megalodon
Press conference will get interesting also. At some point a coach will simply pay the fine.

Leopard Shark
Elmagister wrote:
NCAAguru wrote:

This.

Completely disagree.

Do go on about all the blown calls that altered the outcome of the game.
Supreme Megalodon
you do understand that every blown call has the potential to change the outcome of the game, right?

Leopard Shark
getdownmmmkay wrote:
giant-eer wrote:It's funny how these players and coaches talk to these refs and even put their hands on them. It's going to get way worse.

yes it is.

THIS is the part that disgusts me. The real issue behind all of this is the lack of respect for them. If the players/coaches respected them, the situation would be fine. They continue to act like they're above them and THAT is what's ruining the "integrity of the game".