Will Julio produce this week?

Chum
Sand$: 24.00
I was lucky enough to lose my match up this week because of Julio's one catch for the first down to put the game out of reach. White seems like Ryan's favorite target and the stats prove it but what do y'all Julio will get the ball against San Diego?

Thanks for any help or comments and the karma will be on your scoreboard this weekend!
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,740.78
It's the nature of the position. They're not going to produce big numbers every week.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Blue Shark
Sand$: 1,129.20
Julio is an ultra talented, however inconsistent WR. He can be taken out of the game by certain coverage schemes. If he is on your roster and healthy, you must start him with confidence. He is an explosive player and you live with the occasional clunkers.

QB - Taylor
RB - Lacy / Martin / Gurley / McFadden / Bernard
WR - Megatron / A. J. Green / Cooks / Bryant / Mi Floyd
TE - Thomas
K - Hauschka
DST - Bengals / Jets
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,735.16
would anyone trade Julio for Ryan Mathews?

or Mathews/Britt?
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,936.98
TheNataliePortmans wrote:It's the nature of the position. They're not going to produce big numbers every week.

I agree. Besides White only has 1 more point in standard scoring leagues.

White 189 1 TD
Jones 122 2 TDs with one rushing attempt

It's clear Ryan is playing well and with that comes an even distribution from the offense. It looks like they both benefit.

Luck, Winston
Forte, Gore, Miller
Cobb, Marshall, M Bryant, Decker, T Smith
Kelce, M Bennett
Vinatairi, Nugent
Arizona, Carolina
Whale Shark
Sand$: 16,052.00
He barely missed on another TD last night...come on the guy was ranked in most people's top 5 WR- one bad game (where all the coverage was rolling his way) doesn't change his season outlook. He'll be fine.

I can't wait till we are deep enough into the season where people can stop freaking out over one bad game. In other words week 17 :roll:
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,740.78
TD Celebration wrote:He barely missed on another TD last night...come on the guy was ranked in most people's top 5 WR- one bad game (where all the coverage was rolling his way) doesn't change his season outlook. He'll be fine.

I can't wait till we are deep enough into the season where people can stop freaking out over one bad game. In other words week 17 :roll:

Well, he did drop that TD pass.

But, yeah, everyone puts too much stock in a game or two. I think you need at least 4-5 games worth of data to make the best call on this stuff.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Whale Shark
Sand$: 16,052.00
TheNataliePortmans wrote:
TD Celebration wrote:He barely missed on another TD last night...come on the guy was ranked in most people's top 5 WR- one bad game (where all the coverage was rolling his way) doesn't change his season outlook. He'll be fine.

But, yeah, everyone puts too much stock in a game or two. I think you need at least 4-5 games worth of data to make the best call on this stuff.

Yeah he dropped a pass in double coverage falling on his back...sound the alarm.

He didn't have a case of dropsies, like say Victor Cruz in week 1 where he dropped several wide open passes...remind me how Cruz did this week again. There's no reason to even slightly back up ridiculous concerns right now.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
TD Celebration wrote:
TheNataliePortmans wrote:

Yeah he dropped a pass in double coverage falling on his back...sound the alarm.

He didn't have a case of dropsies, like say Victor Cruz in week 1 where he dropped several wide open passes...remind me how Cruz did this week again. There's no reason to even slightly back up ridiculous concerns right now.

Yupp, almost made a terrific grab, popped out as he landed.
He'll be fine, he's the HR threat. If you wanted consistency you go for the chain mover in Roddy.

The Falcons sat on a lead the entire game, there will be far better days.
Last edited by TheChamp on Wed 09.19.2012, 00:13, edited 1 time in total.
Megalodon
Sand$: 39,115.34
I have both Roddy and julio in different leagues. I'm expecting this. I think they will sort of switch off "wearing the pants" in this relationship. Some games I expect solid games from both though...I didn't expect Julios last game though..but if he didn't drop those passes then he would have been ok
HammerHead Shark
Sand$: 1,671.42
I play Julio and Jordy every single week on the same team. It kinda makes it easy to pick the line up every week when you have WRs that you can just plug in with confidence that you know can go off on any given game.
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,379.16
He's a dumpster fire
Blue Shark
Sand$: 973.98
ZebraTank47 wrote:He's a dumpster fire

PPR - 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1WR/RB 1WR/TE
QB: D.Brees / B.Bortles
RB: D.Williams / L.Murray / S.Draughn / CJ Anderson / S.Ware / Du.Johnson
WR: A.Green / L.Fitzgerald / M.Bryant / E.Sanders / V.Jackson
TE: T.Eifert / A.Gates
D/ST: ARI - K: S.Hauschka
Great White Shark
Sand$: 8,213.84
Julio is going to carry your team more weeks than he will hinder it... enjoy the ride since nobody on this board can tell you which weeks will be the good or bad.

10T Keeper (OBJ) - Finished 1st out of 10
Brees/AP/Martin/Calvin/Julio/OBJ/DWalker/Cata/DEN

14T - Finished 6th out of 14
Mariota/AP/LMurray/Amendola/Tate/Reed/Gore/Cata/NYJ
IR - Romo, Allen
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 12,270.82
infntnub wrote:Julio is going to carry your team more weeks than he will hinder it... enjoy the ride since nobody on this board can tell you which weeks will be the good or bad.

When all is said and done, I'm guessing this past week's performance will be an outlier. He was hurt by the short field created by the Broncos turnovers. It was a pretty crazy game in general.