Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,354.00
Is anyone else worried about starting Finley this week after his agent was trash talking Rodgers? I'm thinking of starting Pitta over Finley this week because of this idiot.
Megalodon
Sand$: 10,920.88
You really think that Rodgers is going to look over the middle, see Finley going across, think to himself "F that guy, his agent is a meanie" and not throw it to him?

I'd be more worried about him dropping everything thrown his way.

Non-issue.

Chum
Sand$: 66.00
^^ Agree nothing doing here. If he is open Rodgers will throw it.

Any help on this would be great. Thanks.
viewtopic.php?f=34&t=291702
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,872.18
Yeah, I don't think this will do anything to his stat line.

But I could easily see him being traded next year.

That said, Aaron Rodgers is like Jesus to GB fans. If I were Finley, I wouldn't do a Lambeu Leap anytime soon.

Rodgers will forgive, but not the fans....
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,276.52
jnadke wrote:Yeah, I don't think this will do anything to his stat line.

But I could easily see him being traded next year.

That said, Aaron Rodgers is like Jesus to GB fans. If I were Finley, I wouldn't do a Lambeu Leap this week.

Rodgers will forgive, but not the fans....

Yeah, I'm sure the fans in Seattle are really going to hold a grudge now... :F

Even if they were playing at Lambeau, I'd venture to say folks will forgive his idiot agent if he scores a TD.

Just sayin'...

Megalodon
Sand$: 15,755.50
Finley . . . so much talent . . . so much promise . . . so much toolness.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Great White Shark
Sand$: 21,569.64
Finley blows.

Brick hands, has been making excuses for himself all last year, he's just a freakishly large, lumbering oaf.
Rodgers won't care about his griping, but he's due to get annoyed and start throwing more elsewhere again as he watches good throws bounce off his mitts :lol:
Megalodon
Sand$: 37,789.48
Finley's tendency to swat the ball to the ground is more concerning than anything his agent has to say about anything.

"If you can't spot the sucker in your first half hour at the table, then you are the sucker."
-Mike McD, Rounders
Sand$: 5,370.81
What a weird thread title. What did he say?

Finley is a good topic for conversation, but the last thing we should be concerned with is an agents comments. As mentioned above, there's plenty of concerns
Megalodon
Sand$: 15,755.50
endzoneview wrote:What a weird thread title. What did he say?

Finley is a good topic for conversation, but the last thing we should be concerned with is an agents comments. As mentioned above, there's plenty of concerns

He said Rodgers is a great QB but not a great leader.

12-tm PPR: QB/RB/3WR/2FLEX/TE/D-ST-PK [FAAB]

Bortles, Jameis
LeSean, Rawls, Yeldon, Ware, CJA
Calvin, BMarsh, Alshon, Cobb, Watkins, Perriman, Ty Montgomery
Reed, Tamme
HOU & STL DSTPK

Lost to INJ: Foster, Edelman, Forsett, Ingram, Rawls
Great White Shark
Sand$: 14,872.18
endzoneview wrote:What a weird thread title. What did he say?

Finley's agent, Blake Baratz, first tweeted criticism of Jay Cutler's news conference:

"Jay Cutler, u serious in ur press conf last night?U sound like a 6 yr old who just had his animal crackers taken. Quit being a [expletive], own up," Baratz tweeted, adding: "There's a major difference & drop off in leadership from Manning, Brees, Brady, to the next best QB's in the league. Cutler doesn't get it."

When asked why he didn't include Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on his leadership list, Baratz tweeted:

"ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't."

Since then, Baratz has made it clear that he was speaking for himself, not Finley. But it’s hard to see how this helps Finley, who will undoubtedly be asked about it. While Finley and Rodgers will keep working together, it’s probably safe to say that Baratz and Rodgers never will.
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 147,415.04
toss the packers in the dumpster

"This whole world would be successful if everybody stopped quitting." - Evander Holyfield
Great White Shark
Sand$: 4,623.76
Finley's agent, Blake Baratz, first tweeted criticism of Jay Cutler's news conference:

"Jay Cutler, u serious in ur press conf last night?U sound like a 6 yr old who just had his animal crackers taken. Quit being a [expletive], own up," Baratz tweeted, adding: "There's a major difference & drop off in leadership from Manning, Brees, Brady, to the next best QB's in the league. Cutler doesn't get it."

When asked why he didn't include Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on his leadership list, Baratz tweeted:

"ARod is a great QB he isn't a great leader. There's a major difference. Leaders take the blame & make every1 better. He doesn't."

Since then, Baratz has made it clear that he was speaking for himself, not Finley. But it’s hard to see how this helps Finley, who will undoubtedly be asked about it. While Finley and Rodgers will keep working together, it’s probably safe to say that Baratz and Rodgers never will.

=D>

Confused and Betrayed (12-team)
QB: Cam Newton (Mariota)
RB: T. Gurley, Carlos Hyde, M. Jones, C. West, Blue
WR: Antonio Brown, Jordan Matthews, DeAndre Hopkins, J. Maclin, R. Matthews
TE: Bennett/ASJ
D/ST: Bengals
K: Barth
Great White Shark
Sand$: 3,530.92
I guess I can kind of understand that. I think Arod might be the best QB in the league, but I never really seem him as a "leader". But who cares.

Anyway I dont really get the obsession over finley. He's never been a top 5 TE but he's treated like one, even with rodgers. He drops a ton of passes and plays like an idiot sometimes. Very athletic, but I don't really see him ever being a top 5 TE
Supreme Megalodon
Sand$: 11,768.64
Nobody questioned his leadership while the offense was rolling it's way to a 15-1 record last year, or after their Super Bowl win.