User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009
Sand$: 2,981.56
Andy Dalton has put up huge numbers weeks 2 and 3. 646 passing yards, 6 TDs and 2 INTs in two games. This is the kind of fantasy production you'd expect from guys like Brady and Rodgers... only at a cheaper cost to you. If you're a hater, you're going to say "yeah but the Bengals played the Browns and the Skins... two suspect defenses. Big deal." Well, it isn't going to get any tougher on the Red Rifle... next up; Jags, Phins and Browns. Translation - Start Dalton.

The Bengals are starting to look like the old fantasy footballer's favorite type of team... a high powered offense that can score quickly, paired with a generous defense. They aren't "sexy" pickups just yet. But their radar signature grows by the week... if guys going by the names of Hawkins, Benns, Gresham or even Dalton are availible on the WW. Scoop'em up! Dalton will play like a high end #1 QB for the next few weeks and Benns/Hawkins solid #3 WRs. By the time week 6 rolls around and these guys have feasted on soft defenses, trade'em off to improve your team. They get PITT in week 7, a BYE in week 8 and a mixed bag from there on out.

BTW - As the Bengals slice and dice lesser defenses over the next few weeks, temper your long term expectations. Especially the playoffs where they play the Cowboys, @Eagles and @Steelers.

... you're welcome.
_______________________________________

http://www.leaguejacker.com/
$$$$ Money League
QB - Rivers, Palmer
RB - Gore, Ingram, Freeman, Hillman
WR - DThomas, Megatron, DHopkins, John Brown, Lafell
TE - Gilmore, Richard Rodgers
K - Josh Brown
DST - Giants
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Oct 4, 2010
Sand$: 1,837.98
Yep, I drafted him fairly high in my dnasty league. I may start him over rivers next week, and he could turn into a keeper. He'll have to outscore rivers by the end of the year to do that
_______________________________________

QB- Wilson, rivers
HB- Gore, Hyde, DMC, Martin, rainey, stacy, ball
Wr- AJ, Lafell, Sanu, wright, britt, amendola, torrey smith
Te- Graham, Jenkins
Idp- Anthony Barr
Def- Chiefs
Taxi, Cobb, turbin, Oliver
WR-Lockett, perriman, marquis lee
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 8880
Joined: Sun Aug 30, 2009
Sand$: 10,227.94
Gingers are not to be trusted.
_______________________________________

Image
User avatar
Supreme Megalodon
Posts: 43641
Joined: Sat May 16, 2009
Sand$: 12,460.96
DropkickFluties wrote:Gingers are not to be trusted.


Each freckle is a soul they've stolen.
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 10681
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007
Sand$: 78,050.32
Elmagister wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:Gingers are not to be trusted.


Each freckle is a soul they've stolen.

I'm not even sure why that's funny but it is.
_______________________________________

ImageImage
User avatar
Megalodon
Posts: 24934
Joined: Mon Sep 30, 2002
Sand$: 12,546.50
Why not Red Rocket?
User avatar
HammerHead Shark
Posts: 860
Joined: Thu Oct 15, 2009
Sand$: 2,981.56
It's "Giners" that can't be trusted, Gingers just need extra sun block.
_______________________________________

http://www.leaguejacker.com/
$$$$ Money League
QB - Rivers, Palmer
RB - Gore, Ingram, Freeman, Hillman
WR - DThomas, Megatron, DHopkins, John Brown, Lafell
TE - Gilmore, Richard Rodgers
K - Josh Brown
DST - Giants
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 9930
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007
Sand$: 21,569.64
Elmagister wrote:
DropkickFluties wrote:Gingers are not to be trusted.


Each freckle is a soul they've stolen.


:lol:
Chum
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat May 31, 2003
Sand$: 97.36
Hi6hLyTe wrote:It's "Giners" that can't be trusted, Gingers just need extra sun block.


wow... it took 3 re-reads and another 20 minutes but I finally got this #-o
_______________________________________

The beverage should be properly chilled and plentiful. Please always drink in moderation. Then start pounding them.
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49914
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,590.48
Hi6hLyTe wrote:If you're a hater, you're going to say "yeah but the Bengals played the Browns and the Skins... two suspect defenses. Big deal." Well, it isn't going to get any tougher on the Red Rifle....

Then I guess I'm a hater. He's, alright. Didn't watch yesterday's game, but did the week before. Dalton made some nice throws against an awful Browns secondary. He's done what drafter's expected, produced well in good matchups - continue to utilize him accordingly.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3362
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 16,683.80
I wonder if he'd be a good week 6 bye filler for Breesle.
Is Haden still suspended week 6 or is he back?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49914
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,590.48
hawkdogger wrote:I wonder if he'd be a good week 6 bye filler for Breesle.
Is Haden still suspended week 6 or is he back?

Haden's 1st game back, the Browns are going to be lit up through the air the next 2 weeks but think they bounce back that game with the pending ownership change the following Tuesday and the players step it up as another L means Shurmur's probably gone that week.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32
User avatar
Blue Shark
Posts: 354
Joined: Tue Sep 4, 2012
Sand$: 556.00
I am tempted to trade for him. The Brady owner who has him can never start him. Maybe try to dump of Cutler.
User avatar
Great White Shark
Posts: 3362
Joined: Mon Aug 30, 2010
Sand$: 16,683.80
OarChambo wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:I wonder if he'd be a good week 6 bye filler for Breesle.
Is Haden still suspended week 6 or is he back?

Haden's 1st game back, the Browns are going to be lit up through the air the next 2 weeks but think they bounce back that game with the pending ownership change the following Tuesday and the players step it up as another L means Shurmur's probably gone that week.



. . . . and that'as what I was afraid of. Thanks Oar.

Btw, how good does Oar look after unloading C2k for Charles this week?
User avatar
Moderator
Posts: 49914
Joined: Fri Jul 7, 2006
Sand$: 103,590.48
hawkdogger wrote:
OarChambo wrote:
hawkdogger wrote:I wonder if he'd be a good week 6 bye filler for Breesle.
Is Haden still suspended week 6 or is he back?

Haden's 1st game back, the Browns are going to be lit up through the air the next 2 weeks but think they bounce back that game with the pending ownership change the following Tuesday and the players step it up as another L means Shurmur's probably gone that week.



. . . . and that'as what I was afraid of. Thanks Oar.

Btw, how good does Oar look after unloading C2k for Charles this week?

Unfortunately between that deal and a preseason Matt Ryan for Doug Martin/Locker trade I think I may have lost a trade partner. Expected Charles to bounce back, but that was ridiculous.
_______________________________________

Follow me @mchamberlin32

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Google [Bot] and 8 guests